Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Moreover this, Maidan in Moscow should been to be in 2011 - Bolotnaya and Sakharov Squares, but Russian people has rise a Poklonnaya Hill meeting, which gathered 150 000 in opposite to 40 000 of liberals on Bolotnaya. Then Putin has seen that Russians don't support the western wet dreams and want powerfull independent Russia. And then all the great events of the recent years began to became true.

So, no maidan will be since Poklonnaya has killed the Boloto ever.
You could be right. Opposition was too weak and Weimar syndrome too strong in Hitlers case also.

gadeshi

You could be right. Opposition was too weak and Weimar syndrome too strong in Hitlers case also.
They are not opposition, but national traitors, willing to trade Russia to US and parasitise on its dead body.

jouni

Next Maidan will be in Finland, and Russia would invade is shortly after. I'm absolutely sure, but you can try to raise an objection.

In our civil war there were 17 millions of casualties, so no more revolutions ever. Even post-Soviet conflicts are some kind of shockwaves of that civil war.
Thanks for warning...hope you have better luck than last time...

pmaitra

gadeshi

Doght it. US and international banksters made from its population a weak society flooded in post-modernic scum like sodomia, juvenal legislation and the others.
European society is in coma, and US has done it a lethal injection of islamic "refugees" and TTIP treaty.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Ukrainian propaganda seeder English / German TV channel creation has failed:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not for what is going on in your mind. :yo:
... ... ...
In my?
You want a woman's vagina smelled like chocolate or chew them going?
Let's stop this flood back to the normal subject.
@gadeshi nothing to do but to hide the portrait of Hitler- Putin's closet and trash caricatures and pictures of ugliness (мазнёй).

apple

In my?
You want a woman's vagina smelled like chocolate or chew them going?
Akim, I hate that virgin as much as anyone. But, don't talk about vagina's smelling like chocolate. That's cruel of you.

He's going to make a horrible, terrible mistake when he goes to taste a woman's chocolate tasting "vagina".

gadeshi

It statics
It proves Almaz/Antey math model for Buk warheads damage process.
And directly shows the picture of Buk M1 9M98 missiles damage to all interested ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles