Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You still did not get free entry to EU? Still collecting moss, boiling bark, and living in your pink Khruschyovka? o_O
I asked you about the individual. Personally, I'm not interested in a visa-free regime. And are you interested in to stay in America? Or do you want to go back to India, to his hut?o_O

pmaitra

I asked you about the individual. Personally, I'm not interested in a visa-free regime. And are you interested in to stay in America? Or do you want to go back to India, to his hut?o_O
I know, you have been making such jibes and I have been giving back in kind.

If I go to India, I will most likely not be staying in a hut.

Back in the days of the USSR, you probably had a better standard of life than I did. Today, I am pretty sure, even in India, I'd have a better standard of life than you.

:truestory:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The USSR had a high standard of living of the common man. Don't make me laugh.:)

Shop "Bread"

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Here is a recent photograph:

bhramos

Country flag
Truth lies with Donetsk – Kiev forces' Major defects to DPR and explains his reasons

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 18:25
A former AFU soldier came to fight in Donbass, he was terrified by what he saw, and switched sides.

In a conversation with Izvestiya newspaper’s reporter, the Major informs that his name is Alexander, he is a former AFU soldier and in Ukraine, where his parents live, there was initiated a criminal case against him.

"I came here accidentally, though disapproval of the rising red-and-black movement had been growing inside me for a long time. And I gave the oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people. I said that I was obliged to defend Ukraine’s people no matter where.

I came as a soldier with my battalion to the ‘ATO’ zone in 2014. And I saw with my own eyes that this was a place where Ukrainian people were being killed. Then I found a common ground with the DPR army and switched sides.

Now I am fighting here because the truth is here, because Donetsk civilians are being killed. I have brought my wife and children here. But now I don’t know what will happen when all this is over. In Ukraine a severe punishment is waiting for me.

However, I believe that I can visit my parents without the fear of being arrested," said the soldier.

The officer pronounced the last words in whisper, and dropped his eyes.

DONi News Agency

https://dninews.com/article/truth-l...es-major-defects-dpr-and-explains-his-reasons

gadeshi

You still did not get free entry to EU? Still collecting moss, boiling bark, and living in your pink Khruschyovka? o_O
Pink Chruschovka???
A glamour-styled one???
Where have you seen it? :)
All chruschivkas are brownish-yellow most cases :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

"Invincible Ants" - ukro fairy tales :)

I have another ideas in the same style: "Heroic Aphids", "Dauntless Asswarms", "Conscious Lices"... :bplease::bounce::bounce::bounce::bplease:

bhramos

Country flag
"Soldiers APU" confessions "the men DNI. "Mainly in the evening and in the morning shoot through for us. We naturally give fight back, because retreat is not going anywhere. This is our home, here we're not going anywhere, "- said the soldier sun DNI during the meeting with the Office of the People's Militia voenkorami DNI.

bhramos

Country flag
"DNI Voenkory Defense Ministry came under fire in the Ukrainian sniper Zaitsev.
War correspondents of the Office of the People's Militia of the People's Republic of Donetsk came to the position of the armed forces in the village of Zaitseva, Gorlovka in the north. There they poobschelis with soldiers that keep defenses on Gorlovka direction.
The unit commander with the call sign Iron said that Zaitsevsky direction remains one of the most dangerous and stressful, because the Ukrainian troops are taking continuous fire and breakthrough attempts. He noted that particularly active volunteer battalion "Azov" of the Nazis, "Donbass", "Dnepr", who "imprisoned" in the territory of Donbass.
"They often can be seen in the optics. Distance just 250-300 meters. At night, hear the yell, "- said another soldier sun DNI.
"Here we have a foothold on the Minsk agreements, hence we will not retreat," - said the Tin.
During the conversation with the military voenkorov, Ukrainian sniper started shooting at reporters, as seen in the video on the 1:30 into the game. "

bhramos

Country flag
Posted by voenkorov: "At 11:30 started the shelling of Gorlovka, Art worked on the positions of the BCH on the front line of the city in the northern, western and north-westwards Just 82 mortars. and 120mm. "

"Fighter MAT: I would not want the fate of their native inhabitants of Donbass.
Civilians have a negative attitude to the so-called "ATO" because she took too many lives and lasted for anti-terrorist operations. This was stated by the APU fighter Ivan "Fierce" in an interview to «Gazeta-ua» of the Ukrainian edition.
"I'd like to get my family lived in the vicinity of military locations and every day watched uniformed men in full combat readiness? No, honestly, I do not want to. It is very difficult for both civilian and military, "- he said.
"Deep" added that the attack does not make sense, because it will take many lives on all sides.
"Enough. What's on our side, that on the side of the enemy, do not wait for children of fathers, husbands, wives. It is necessary to stop, you have to negotiate, "- he said and added that" anti-terrorist operation "- the war in the Donbas is too long and too bloody."

bhramos

Country flag
"Writer at the front?.. What makes pitch for automatic Zakhar Prilepin - not only a writer, journalist and musician, but also a deputy battalion commander DNI SWAT February 13 it was announced officially goes division, according Prilepina, formed in October then. also awarded him the rank of Major militia Donbass Zakhar Prilepin and previously visited several times mainly brought humanitarian aid now, he says, if I have to, maybe the front Fortunately, the experience is:.... in his youth fought in Chechnya and Dagestan, "It's personal. example of a man who has everything in life is good: he is a well-known, popular, his books sold well, he reads and he commits such an act, showing how critical the situation is, and how much for us, the Russian people, it is important to help those who are suffering today on. Donbas ".

bhramos

Country flag
"Serving Motherland: Afghans experience helped militia Donbass outdo APU.
"We are defending their homeland, his home, his family from the fascist scum And this will not retreat.": Afghanistan veterans from the Donbass gave VSUshnikam hello.Exactly 28 years ago from Afghanistan last column of Soviet troops were withdrawn. February 15, 1989 which lasted for more than 9 years of the war, through which passed more than 700 thousand Soviet troops ended. The war broke the lives of many young people. But, in spite of everything, they honestly performed civil duty, the homeland, remained faithful to the oath to the end. The soldiers have proven themselves worthy of the heroism of our fathers and grandfathers who defeated fascism in the Great Patriotic War. On this day in all the cities of the former USSR remember soldiers who died in the line of duty. We honor those who died in the Donetsk People's Republic. Today in Donetsk in the city who knows firsthand what a real war, hundreds of residents gathered in the capital's park them. Lenin Komsomol rally, timed to the 28th anniversary of withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan. People paid tribute to the soldiers killed in Afghanistan a moment of silence and laid flowers to the monument. In addition to the participants organized a field kitchen. Gone are the memorable events in Donetsk national museum. There was an exhibition of "Serving the Motherland" dedicated to the heroic soldiers of the Afghans and the Donetsk People's Republic. The exhibition presented more than 200 exhibits, which tell about the exploits of soldiers from the Donbass during the performance of duty in Afghanistan and in the protection of the civilian population of the Donetsk People's Republic. Among those who came today to honor the memory of the dead, there were those who then fought in Afghanistan. Unfortunately, they have to fight today. In 2014, many veterans of Afghanistan began in the Donbass defense and their experience helped militia Donbass outdo APU. "In 1983, I was called up for military service in the State Security Committee -. Border troops After training I was sent to platoon hung combat capability has the task of neutralizing the armed groups on the territory of the Republic of Afghanistan When the war in the Donbass, I went into the service of the Border Guard Department.. state security. perform tasks chief PSC "F / D Lugansk", and then served in the units of border guards. He took part in the fighting on the demarcation line with the APU. The experience we gained in the Soviet period in the war in Afghanistan was very helpful to us and personnel training in all aspects of objection to our service. If we have not taught people how to fight in this challenging environment, the loss would have been much more. The experience has helped protect our country. we are defending their homeland, their home, their family from the fascist . We are from this evil will not retreat, "- said the Afghanistan veteran. With regard to the former fighters in Afghanistan who are fighting today in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, according to the soldier, the lives of innocent residents of Donbass on their conscience. "

bhramos

Country flag
"Parents of students in the metropolitan school quarreled because of the help of the military ATO.
Once in Kiev Slavonic Gymnasium students offered to help things and Drug warriors ATO, there was a scandal between the parents. The scandal made public from Kiev Tatiana Popova, which published the correspondence parents Viber on your page to Facebook. She also reported that filed the SBU.
From Kiev I wrote that it all started with the class teacher posts about collecting aid for ATOshnikov. It is clear from the correspondence of screenshots that the answer to that one of the parents has published a photo alley with the names of children who died during ATO in Donbas. The monument was erected in Donetsk.
In response, Tatyana Popova demanded an explanation, how this relates to a request for help in the war zone ATO.
Her opponent Svetlana said that, in turn, did not understand why she threaten its compatriots from the Donbas.
In turn, other parents have asked to speak to the group, only on matters related to their children.
"And you want children to learn to find a common language", - wrote the class teacher.
Svetlana said she did not want her children drawn into questionable initiatives.
"Cripples their souls Now what happens - forcing atoshnikam draw pictures or collect their alms - this is totally unacceptable," - wrote a parent.
"For me, none of the Ukrainian Donbass and Lviv will not be the enemy, not to tell on TV," - she added.
Also her husband Vadim wrote that no one will force his child to write letters to people in the military who "utyuzhat civilians Donbass".
After the raging conflict administrator group removed two women from the correspondence.
The social network Tatiana Popova added that it did not support the parents. In total there were 32 in the correspondence, but its position was supported by only 2 people.
"I was upset that people with such views behave provocatively fact that I, along with the separatists actually razed because it was removed from the group and her and me." - She wrote.
Also Tatiana Popova wrote that appealed to the Security Service after the incident and talked with the class teacher, assistant principal, and principal. She promised that in the next parent-teacher conferences, not only in their class, and in all the other held a serious conversation and the school declares its patriotic position to all parents.
"As for the conflict that arose in our class, then promised to get ready to invite parents who expressed anti-Ukrainian thoughts and talk to them about their non-acceptance of such a school" citizenship. "But the leadership of the school has expressed that they are not sure they can change chto-to in the minds of these people ... the school administration is aware of the statement in the Security Service and I asked notify the parents, not to be surprised if they want to communicate with people from the authorities ", - he wrote in the social network from Kiev.

In turn, the international media expert Anatoly Shary has published an interview with a resident of Kyiv, which has refused to pass through the military "TAU". Svetlana, was the name of the heroine, said that she had no more strength to remain silent.
"I could say nothing, but this is not the first time. Not specifically in our class, and around me ", - she said.
According to Svetlana, the children were forced to repeatedly write "gratitude letters" ATOshnikam.
"Thank you, dear warrior, you have to protect" - that is, the constant lies. Apparently approached some point, after which I decided that "everything will be enough." I did not want to join the fray, I just posted a photo of the monument to the dead children of Donbass ", - she said.
Tatyana Popova, who called to collect aid ATOshnikam, after a conversation with Svetlana said that she would go to talk to the school principal and the SBU to explain his "not patriotic" behavior.
"Party Line" in Ukraine comes to such an absurdity that Svetlana has expressed the opinion, now called "separatist" and write in web threats and insults.
Correspondents Anatoly Sharia talked with the director of the school, with the Welcome to the Security Service of Ukraine Tatyana Popova and with the Svetlana. "

bhramos

Country flag
"Ukrainian marines in Shirokino feared militia breakthrough on the Azov Sea ice. News of the Donetsk People's Republic »News» Ukrainian marines in Shirokino feared militia breakthrough on the Azov Sea ice. Ukrainian marines in the Ukrainian army outpost in Shirokino posted in the devastated pension, spoke about the conditions of service, as well as shared their observations and concerns. APU fighters said they did not give in to provocations and to survive they have to be extremely vigilant round the clock. Starts potihenku darken, dark, more or less visible, well that is a building, planting - they start working. The most important thing - vigilance must be very careful, because you can not ever sho zamityt and tse Mauger lists you recently, you did not sho zamitysh
- said fighter APU in a language vaguely reminiscent of Ukrainian.
Ukrainian Marines talked about their fears that the militia will steal up to him on the ice of the Azov Sea and, therefore, lead-clock surveillance of the coastline, which reinforced concrete structures antilanding. Otherwise, as a fighter APU said would be "very, very bad." Ukrainian soldiers also told them about the observed ships and drones. "

bhramos

Country flag
"The hottest point of the Donbas Industrial Zone Avdeevka. Terrarium in the forefront.
- That we have anaconda. Biting, infection - Zhora pointed to the sleeping hefty zmeyuku.She lifted her head and hissed. - Opa, hunting. Maybe jump to here. At the smugglers confiscated. And this - the good, boa. Good guy. And here we have a python, a girl.
The company commander Brigade "East" with the callsign Zhora comes in aviary with the "girl" and raises her arm.
- Where is the passion? - We are puzzled press photographer of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Vitya Huseynov.
- I do not know, they liked me since childhood. People are afraid of them, and to me they are contrary interesting. Someone cat and dog. And I have - that's this. For the computer you sit, work, zapolzet boa around his neck, he embraces and sleeps. Once a month, they fed rats, and all - are baldeyut.
His personal terrarium Jora settle in the headquarters of the company, located near the front line, which had been laid today for the industrial zone under Avdeevka. According PROMKO as it is called here. The commander of the hardware and it rukasty. Otgrohali immediately service yard - pigs, ducks, rabbits and even nutria "Why eat canned meat. We are all environmentally friendly, non-GMO. As our grandfathers fought partisans? Its economy they had. And we take the example from them. "
Judgment and thorough Jora takes us on an armored "Niva" to their impregnable positions, that within five days of trying to take the Ukrainian troops. In civilian life, he has worked as a builder and repairman railways, and businessman. Who commands the company, on its APU area suffered serious losses, realize that there is no break and began to attack other sites. Circling huge craters in the snow-covered road, Jora talks about politics:
- our grandfathers fought against evil, and they praise them now. Monuments demolished. You put them? All destroy, plunder. Pockets nabyut and leave abroad. And those who went after them, will be scourged.
- And who are you feel?
- I'm used to Russian. It is a land - Russian. Then all the talk in Russian. Here Russia should be everywhere.
We are rolling out the bridge, under which the summer kitchen, and a pile and concrete shelters for men. And around - turned inside out earth mixed with "fresh" iron. I saw this in the summer of 2014 under the Slavic in Semenovka. When the Ukrainians have ceased to be shy and ironed position militia "Tulips", "hyacinth", "Hurricanes" ... Ukrainian gunners seemed to pass examinations in all subjects, which have this destructive practice. But Zory no one person was killed. Zhora, again on the mandate grandparents buried in the ground so that it is, perhaps, the vacuum bomb spend - money down the drain. Residential bunker dug into the embankment supporting the bridge. And it ...
- see everything, - not without pride, he gets us to this shelter. - Bunk beds, under the ground, under a layer of concrete and asphalt. Convenient, comfortable and punch impossible. Five days here sprinkled all calibers - do not sprinkle, not broke. And a good sound insulation.
Positions are equipped with the same Russian thoroughness. Before my eyes - the field on which the Ukrainians tried to attack. Behind him - a position APU. In support of power transmission line fluttering yellow-Blakytny Prapor. Hence, from a height, the idea with the onset seems complete madness. Neither Bush nor the hillock, all sweep through. APU simply dumped directly for slaughter under the trunks Zhorina company.
- They have been ordered to go to my position for two days, - says the company commander. - Five days beat-beat, smashed teeth themselves. Tanks out, infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers ... I saw everything that they have. Grad fell asleep just nonstop. A pearl infantry ... We got one body, his purple tongue. They probably were on drugs. A normal person can not move because they probably something prick. Running around in the cold light, get into it, he tumbled, got up and ran on, until the heart stops. Inadequate.
In measuring the sound breaks somewhere in the side of the airport suddenly intertwined with a long queue of heavy machine gun. Beyond it is another, followed by a few claps.
- Well, that's where they are now shooting? In whom? - I sincerely perplexed Jora. - We are in shelters, they do not attack. Drug addicts.
We were lucky to get in PROMKO the first five days of calm. The boys cut wood for their underground shelter, stuffed with ammunition and stores are preparing for the evening, when the Ukrainians traditionally "tear the tower." Somewhere in the distance rumbles in the airport area. By the morning of each burst will be counted and will report on the three or four thousand violations of the regime of silence. Here, in war, these diplomatic terms cause a sad smile. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pink Chruschovka???
A glamour-styled one???
Where have you seen it? :)
All chruschivkas are brownish-yellow most cases :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
:biggrin2::biggrin2:
It must be remembered that I showed him your home with pink accents, and his mind was a cocktail. But my house is not Chruschovka. It was built in ' 92.:tongue: In Odessa the largest % of the residential stock of the city Chruschovka in Ukraine - almost 19%.:confused1: They demolished or upgraded. But the question comes down to money. As always.

bhramos

Country flag
"In the Donbass fields perished thousands of non-recognition of talent. Ukrainian military instead of to live a decent life, and to reveal the talents in civilian life, sacrifice themselves for the sake of Ukrainian oligarchs in power. Militants recorded video clip, which shows that the brains of people infected with Russian propaganda Ukrainians. "

bhramos

Country flag
Posted by voenkorov: "Airport-Spartak battle warheads, an arsenal of weapons at the moment: small, 82 and 120mm mortars, armored vehicles, AGS, and one art".

"Eternal shame - are Ukrainians. In response to the flash mobs of citizens of Ukraine, Russia and the People's Republic of Donbass, who sang beautiful songs of the past years in a sign of friendship, "true patriots" showed its essence - "module to you, not Ukraine, la la la la la."

bhramos

Country flag
More than 1,000 local residents gathered in the centre of Donetsk to denounce the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) for their 'ineffective work' in war-torn Donbass.

The locals marched to the OSCE office in Donetsk, carrying placards and banners calling for the organisation to 'tell the truth' or 'go home'.

SOT, Roman Trushin, activist (Russian): "Two years have passed after signing the Minsk agreements. We allowed the OSCE to enter our land, they do not do anything for two years already. We hoped that they told the world about terrible crimes from the side of Ukraine that is killing our children, killing our grandfathers, destroying our business and does not abide by the ceasefire. We want to show not only to Russia but to the whole world that these assassins kill us."

SOT, Olga Skripovskaya, Head of the Donetsk regional office of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe observers SMM (Russian): "Thank you for coming, it's not our first communication with you. Thank you for coming and expressing your opinion. You have your right for that. We will report to our administration that you want the OSCE to leave Donbass."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles