Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

The decrease in the purchasing power of citizens leads to a decrease in prices.
There are a lot of factors like demand ,supply,profit ,growth in productivity etc.
2500 UAH, in 2016, you can buy more than 800 UAH. in 2013.
So it is a deflation
the dollar is the no main currency.
Sorry but even dollar is subjected in inflation and deflation

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sorry but even dollar is subjected in inflation and deflation
I'm not good in macroeconomics and guided by everyday examples. My friend went to see his mother in the annexed Crimea. Her pension is compared with the Ukrainian tripled. However, the purchasing power it has not increased, but on the contrary worsened. There's prices rose. In Crimea, much cheaper cars than in Ukraine, but you don't buy every day.
Another example: in Tiraspol (Transnistria) go to Odessa (Ukraine) to buy food, clothes, shoes, because they are in the 1.5 - 2 times cheaper.

Bahamut

I'm not good in macroeconomics and guided by everyday examples. My friend went to see his mother in the annexed Crimea. Her pension is compared with the Ukrainian tripled. However, the purchasing power it has not increased, but on the contrary worsened. There's prices rose. In Crimea, much cheaper cars than in Ukraine, but you don't buy every day.
Another example: in Tiraspol (Transnistria) go to Odessa (Ukraine) to buy food, clothes, shoes, because they are in the 1.5 - 2 times cheaper.
See since Dollar has the world trading currency you do not lose value on changing currency.In is due to transportation cost , labor cost etc.Yes I know about that problem ,in India we have MRP(Maximum Retail Price) set by the government and manufacture to protect the consumer for most manufacturing good except for fruit and vegetable.

gadeshi

More videos from Anatoliy Shariy (English subs):
Savchenko in Moscow:
Poroshenko's amnesia:
E-declarations circus:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The Ukrainian factory will be releasing the replacement of the Soviet UAZ cars. This is Bogdan, cargo, and Bogdan 2251. This is a license build Great Wall Wingle 5 (4x4)

\

gadeshi

Sut Vremeni (Essense of Time) movement volounteers help to rebuild Nikishino (near Debaltsevo) after Ukrainian shellings:

gadeshi

More from Anatoliy Shariy (English subs):

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Ukranian Army making good use of AGS 17 Plamya

Bornubus

Yasinovataya control post next to Donetsk, occupied by russian proxy forces,in Ukraine find out what it’s like to be on the receiving end of an AGS-17 automatic grenade launcher. The militants seek cover and then use their cell phones to record video of the impacts. Assume that the troops who were lunching the high explosive rounds were not that far away, considering the impacts were nearly stacked on top of each other, rather than spread out.

Bornubus

I am not impressed by Ukrainian UAG 40 compared with Russian Plamya, the latter being easy to handle, assemble even by one troop. The other reason being light weight

An old but powerful weapon

There are a few use cases: the Ukrainian side UAG-40, Pro-Russian militants - AGS-40.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not impressed by Ukrainian UAG 40 compared with Russian Plamya, the latter being easy to handle, assemble even by one troop. The other reason being light weight

An old but powerful weapon

On power UAG-40 and AGS-40 1.5-2 times higher than the AGS-17/30.

Bornubus

On power UAG-40 and AGS-40 1.5-2 times higher than the AGS-17/30.
The comparison is irrelevent here because both falls in different class.

Its like comparing DMR Dragunov SVD with Long range Sniper.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The comparison is irrelevent here because both falls in different class.

Its like comparing DMR Dragunov SVD with Long range Sniper.
The same class. They will replace the AGS-17 in the organization of the battalion. The BTR-82A and BTR-3E1 in the same class as the BTR-80/70.

gadeshi

And more =======================
A Ukraine-bypass railway route construction:

gadeshi

I made a selection of the main armored plants that make up the backbone of the armored branch of Ukraine. Of which 5 Ukrainian armored plants on line, are involved in the implementation of the Thai contract. From the prepared material, everyone can be found at
http://glavcom.blogspot.com/2016/11/blog-post_15.html?m=0
You can drop them into trash, cause Ukrainian defence industry is dead. You can get Pasinskiy's words on the proper briefing.

Thai contract is broken due to contract terms and machines quality fails from Ukrainian side. Thailand looks for T-80 to substitute T-84 and forget this nightmare.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles