Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Photos from the occupied Odessa. "During the period from yesterday until now passed through Odessa several columns technology, in particular 12 units of anti-aircraft missile systems S-300. One of the divisions deployed in the direction Chernomorka. Photos of today."
Now Odessa occupied?

Gabriel92

Country flag
Now Odessa occupied?
You'd better leave the Occupied Odessa,the brave fighters of Novorossia will come and liberate this Russian land very soon.... leave Akim.... Leave Odessa Akim.
Paris,London,Madrid,Berlin are also occupied lands,the brave fighters of Novorossia will also come and liberate these Russian land.

Last edited:

jouni

You'd better leave the Occupied Odessa,the brave fighters of Novorossia will come and liberate this Russian land very soon.... leave Akim.... Leave Odessa Akim.
Paris is also an occupied land,the brave fighters of Novorossia will also come and liberate this Russian land.
When Eisenhower congratulated Stalin on taking Berlin, Stalin replied "Yes, but Alexander I got to Paris"

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Paris,London,Madrid,Berlin are also occupied lands,the brave fighters of Novorossia will also come and liberate these Russian land.
Holland purely Russian land - where Tsar Peter the ships built.

sgarg

French love debt. Your debt is 280% of GDP. Why this hate for an indebted Russian??

Gabriel92

Country flag
French love debt. Your debt is 280% of GDP. Why this hate for an indebted Russian??
Yes we love debt!!! I have a debt of 45.536€ !!
Vive la Dette,vive la dette,j'suis dans mon jacuzzi,t'es dans ta jalousie!! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

sgarg

Just today a Chinese compared me with Hitler on this very message board. So it seems it has become a fashion to compare people with Hitler and Stalin. It is like an insult to be hurled at somebody you don't agree with. It is meaningless.

To me Putin is Putin. He is unique.

sgarg

Yes we love debt!!! I have a debt of 45.536€ !!
Vive la Dette,vive la dette,j'suis dans mon jacuzzi,t'es dans ta jalousie!! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
France Debt Clock :: National Debt of France

The clock shows ONLY public debt. In addition France has massive private debt.
You have 7 times the debt of Russia despite having one third the population. So your per capita debt is 21 times compared to Russia.

You are a debt loving nation - why such double standards?

Gabriel92

Country flag
France Debt Clock :: National Debt of France

The clock shows ONLY public debt. In addition France has massive private debt.
You have 7 times the debt of Russia despite having one third the population. So your per capita debt is 21 times compared to Russia.

You are a debt loving nation - why such double standards?
I SAID we love debt !!! Vive la dette,Vive la dette !!! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
We probably have debt,where's the problem ? France has a stronger real economy than the Russia (which is based on oil and gas),a fact based on its generally higher productivity and its larger number of high-performing, domestically owned global corporations. Visit any citiy in my country,even at a time of economic difficulties, provincial cities can continue to serve their citizens. I prefer to live in a country that even has a debt of 1452488657862% of the GDP,but where the services that the govt gives are excellent,than a country like Russia where the govt steals your money,where hospitals look like piggeries,where the corruption is everywhere,where you do not have any liberty.....

sgarg

I SAID we love debt !!! Vive la dette,Vive la dette !!! :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
We probably have debt,where's the problem ? France has a stronger real economy than the Russia (which is based on oil and gas),a fact based on its generally higher productivity and its larger number of high-performing, domestically owned global corporations. Visit any citiy in my country,even at a time of economic difficulties, provincial cities can continue to serve their citizens. I prefer to live in a country that even has a debt of 1452488657862% of the GDP,but where the services that the govt gives are excellent,than a country like Russia where the govt steals your money,where hospitals look like piggeries,where the corruption is everywhere,where you do not have any liberty.....
It does not look like you do. If it was so, you would not impose such stiff conditions on Greece and Ukraine, supposedly your friends. When you love debt so much, why don't you spread your love around. Greece is very correct in demanding some love too.

You say your government does not steal your money. You have one of the highest income tax rates. Your government has sustained deficits. Where does the tax money go?

EU Requests France Adopt Additional Budget-Deficit Cuts - WSJ

Welcome to ground from a trip to La-La land.

Gabriel92

Country flag
It does not look like you do. If it was so, you would not impose such stiff conditions on Greece and Ukraine, supposedly your friends. When you love debt so much, why don't you spread your love around. Greece is very correct in demanding some love too.

You say your government does not steal your money. You have one of the highest income tax rates. Your government has sustained deficits. Where does the tax money go?

EU Requests France Adopt Additional Budget-Deficit Cuts - WSJ

Welcome to ground from a trip to La-La land.
To build roads,bridges,houses,hospitals,to help the poor etc,for Education,transports,social protection,environment....
Why do we have deficits ? Because we spend a lot.
My money doesn't go in Putin's pockets.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What is you fallback plan in case Odessa falls to NovoRusssia. Afterall you cannot write off the possibility.
Ah Yes of course, I forgot.
Russia has not enough forces and means to capture all the Donbass, and you are delusional 8 regions. The calculation of the Kremlin entire Russian-speaking South-East will rise up and ask for help from Russia. However, this did not happen. And professional military from Odessa and Dnepropetrovsk defending their country from Russian aggression.

sgarg

To build roads,bridges,houses,hospitals,to help the poor etc,for Education,transports,social protection,environment....
Why do we have deficits ? Because we spend a lot.
My money doesn't go in Putin's pockets.
Putin did not ask for your money, so that is hardly the issue.
Who can spend with such abandon without a thought for future indebtedness? Cannot be called smart! Now that person ridicules a Russian military man because he has debts to repay? Funny.

sgarg

Ah Yes of course, I forgot.
Russia has not enough forces and means to capture all the Donbass, and you are delusional 8 regions. The calculation of the Kremlin entire Russian-speaking South-East will rise up and ask for help from Russia. However, this did not happen. And professional military from Odessa and Dnepropetrovsk defending their country from Russian aggression.
The way international support is coming up for Donbass, I don't see any issues regarding soldiers. I am sure people will come join from Asia to South America.

Everybody can see the American game except you.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Putin did not ask for your money, so that is hardly the issue.
Who can spend with such abandon without a thought for future indebtedness? Cannot be called smart! Now that person ridicules a Russian military man because he has debts to repay? Funny.
I'm happy that he doesn't ask for my money.
He's already stealing the money of his country no need for more.

sgarg

I'm happy that he doesn't ask for my money.
He's already stealing the money of his country no need for more.
Did he steal your money. Did anybody ask for your advice. Are you an investigator of Putin. Who are you? Do we need your advice?
Go to some French forum and gloat there.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Did he steal your money. Did anybody ask for your advice. Are you an investigator of Putin. Who are you? Do we need your advice?
Go to some French forum and gloat there.
If i was a Russian,sure he will. or the police,or the mafia....
I'm happy where i live,so happy that i don't live in that country called "russia"!! :peace: :peace: :peace:
As i love to say : "J'suis dans mon Jacuzzi,t'es dans ta jalousie !!" :peace:

--

Rally in commemoration of Ukraine's Heavenly Hundred held in Hamburg. PHOTOS

http://en.censor.net.ua/photo_news/...aines_heavenly_hundred_held_in_hamburg_photos

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The way international support is coming up for Donbass, I don't see any issues regarding soldiers. I am sure people will come join from Asia to South America.

Everybody can see the American game except you.
Blame for everything America. Are not you tired to repeat? If the US, EU, Canada, Australia, had not we just technical support - Ukrainian army comes to Moscow and free native lands of Kievan Rus. Only we do not need alien land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles