Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
C fair is just another entitled white princess.

Using pussy pass to bitch about H Gods and when replied back in same coin, she took moral high ground to claim victimhood. It is standard template used by such women to shout misogyny from roof tops while they are the first one to stir up the hornet's nest.

@pmaitra- your defence is very weak on pig and boar. She knows enough to know the difference between the two and used it intentionally. Just like people on her TL called her bitch to refer to the meaning of bitch as used in normal parlance and not the animal bitch.

Anyway, good for her that she exposed herself. DFI might be fake forum, but given that she posted this thread on her TL shows more than enough that she cares about it but want to act like it does not matter. Whiner.

pmaitra

@pmaitra- your defence is very weak on pig and boar.
Nope. Every single thing I have said about boar/pig has been backed up with references.

If you don't like it, then please write a letter to Google and Wikipedia and advise them to change their site or search result content.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Nope. Every single thing I have said about boar/pig has been backed up with references.

If you don't like it, then please write a letter to Google and Wikipedia and advise them to change their site or search result content.
Dude, you can write a thesis on it. I did not even argue about your references.

C fair knows how to write choot and lund in Hindi. Don't give this shit that she does not know difference about pig and boar and specially in Indian context.

pmaitra

Dude, you can write a thesis on it. I did not even argue about your references.

C fair knows how to write choot and lund in Hindi. Don't give this shit that she does not know difference about pig and boar and specially in Indian context.
I don't know what is in her mind. All I know that boar and pig are the same thing, especially on a Tweet, which is not a thesis.

Moreover, they are the same species, with the added qualifier for those that have been domesticated.

upload_2016-6-8_17-49-35.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig

Goodness, you people are so intent on proving someone wrong, that you yourselves are repeatedly making incorrect statements, and even after being proven wrong, you keep insisting that you are correct.

Carry on, if you think her comments are so important.

I have nothing new to add.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't kow what is in her mind. All I know that boar and pig are the same thing.

Moreover, they are the same species, with the added qualifier for those that have been domesticated.

View attachment 8912
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig

Goodness, you people are so intent on proving someone wrong, that you yourselves are repeatedly making incorrect statements, and even after being proven wrong, you keep insisting that you are correct.

Carry on, if you think her comments are so important.

I have nothing new to add.
Her comments are hardly important. She is just another whiner.

This argument would not even have dragged had you not brought the apologetics! Dogs were domesticated from wolfs, but now they are different even though same family. Given how she was rambling on her TL, she definitely wanted pig to be taken as an offence!! But you can give it a twist if you want.

pmaitra

Her comments are hardly important. She is just another whiner.

This argument would not even have dragged had you not brought the apologetics! Dogs were domesticated from wolfs, but now they are different even though same family. Given how she was rambling on her TL, she definitely wanted pig to be taken as an offence!! But you can give it a twist if you want.
I don't have to be apologetic. I am factually correct. Moreover, I did not agree with her (see my first post), but feel free to add your own spin to what I am saying.

Not only am I correct in colloquial language, I am also correct in zoological terms.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't have to be apologetic. I am factually correct. Moreover, I did not agree with her (see my first post), but feel free to add your own spin to what I am saying.

Not only am I correct in colloquial language, I am also correct in zoological terms.
Lets keep fighting. May be she will come and clarify!! haha!

pmaitra

I am not interested in fighting with anyone. I am just stating the facts and keeping it objective.

BTW, I logged in to post the US Presidential Primary results, then saw the responses. You guys carry on.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You can't make someone believe when they just don't want to, whatever reason and proof you may give. I think my post on "3 ways to look at it.." clearly describes it. Even a 5 year old will understand what we are trying to convey after he reads it. Alas !!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Your very presence in this thread is that you are an apologist, giving moronic twists. Your cunning sundry talk other than that bling bling disagreement has exposed your badly.

NVM

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Christine Unfair stoops this low(Her twitter remarks)!!! wow she must have got enough practice for stooping low from middle east and most importantly pakistan!

Rashna

Country flag
The best response is to ignore fanatics.Freedom of speech is very liberally used by fanatics to disgrace themselves and embarrass others with their crude expression. Can this lady understand the concept of maryada purshottam? Perhaps not. Ignorance is no excuse for abusing Ram who is a legal entity. Maybe he should sue her... Lol

pmaitra

Your very presence in this thread is that you are an apologist, giving moronic twists. Your cunning sundry talk other than that bling bling disagreement has exposed your badly.

NVM
Do you have to spout drivel every time you open your mouth?

If you find my comment moronic, why are you even responding? I don't have time to entertain trash-talk. This should have been evident from the fact that I did not respond to your first comment. I did not personally attack you. Don't get personal.

I have had enough of personal attacks from you and types of you, of which there are many. There is a limit.

hit&run

Mod
Do you have to spout drivel every time you open your mouth?

If you find my comment moronic, why are you even responding? I don't have time to entertain trash-talk. This should have been evident from the fact that I did not respond to your first comment. I did not personally attack you. Don't get personal.

I have had enough of personal attacks from you and types of you, of which there are many. There is a limit.
When I quoted you I quoted each of your diatribe. Responding not back to my so called trash-talk can be your prerogative but for me it is vindication of my argument.

You failed to see people are reacting to an insult hurled by a cunning poster.

You failed them the very basic law of resolving a conflict that wasn't started by people who are reacting.

You failed them being a leader to moderate by offering a conclusion ( pro or against ) but started doing all the sundry talk then to build a case upon your own traps and nitpickings.

Since you were not direct enough to call people's names you went on making sweeping generalizations especially about RW posters. I can recall you took a pot shot against people who buy books from Amazon, when just recently I mentioned buying a book.

You do it, with a contempt. If you think there should be no response of your cognitive biases then either you are too innocent or running away from your own pokes.

pmaitra

When I quoted you I quoted each of your diatribe. Responding not back to my so called trash-talk can be your prerogative but for me it is vindication of my argument.

You failed them the very basic law of resolving a conflict that wasn't started by people who are reacting.

You failed them being a leader to moderate by offering a conclusion ( pro or against ) but started doing all the sundry talk then to build a case upon your own traps and nitpickings.

Since you were not direct enough to call people's names you went on making sweeping generalizations especially about RW posters. I can recall you took a pot shot against people who buy books from Amazon, when just recently I mentioned buying a book.

You do it, with a contempt. If you think there should be no response of your cognitive biases then either you are too innocent or running away from your own pokes.
If you disagree with my position on pig/boar/swine, then go ahead and challenge the sources I have presented.

If you have a problem with her comments, go and respond to her Twitter, instead of arguing with me.

Neither did I call you a moron, nor your posts moronic. I have my opinions about a lot of people, but I don't have to spoil the environment here.

I say what I say. If I write something, it means just that. If you add your own inventive interpretation, then you are responsible for it, not I. If I have to state the being known to Yusuf gives her the privilege to abuse Ram, I would have said so. If I did not say it, it means, I did not say it.
So what ? Being known to Yusuf gives her privilege to abuse Lord Raam?

SANITY

I'm junior here but I don't think abuse for abuse is the right way. It seems silly to me that people who claim to be defending Lord Ram are doing it in manner exactly opposite of his. I don't know who Christine Fair is properly that a thread needed to be opened for her or what she meant by her comment but even if she did mean something ill. Is it wise to respond and in an uncivilized manner unless one wants to prove her right?

Indibomber

Come on guys! We are giving too much footage to bitches like her...She is anti Dharma and we have know that for a long time.

hit&run

Mod
I'm junior here but I don't think abuse for abuse is the right way.
Of course, Your comment has qualification in that there are better ways to handle such abuse. But poster like @pmaitra even went down to defend the abuse.

I went for a method of 'abuse deterring abuse'. To be honest I do not want this method to go any notch down and reason is when good people like you jump in to contest the method the perpetrator get more breathing time or gets off the hook.

Let them fume, some time abuse stir these swamps and the filth comes out more and get exposed.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
If you disagree with my position on pig/boar/swine, then go ahead and challenge the sources I have presented.
I am not interested in your chicanery.

I don't prescribe Allopurinol to women suffering from Vaginal Thrush but antibiotics following a quick smear. I have straight forward way of looking at things.

What you are dealing here is called Blasphemy. Section 295A IPC hate speech insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of any class of citizen with deliberate and malicious intention to outrage their religious feelings.

Next time she will be visiting India she must stay low and hiding before someone evokes Section 295A filing a FIR.

If you have a problem with her comments, go and respond to her Twitter, instead of arguing with me.
Just couple of pages back you were whining about her being a member of DFI and close to admin of this forum. Now you want me to respond her at Twitter ?

Neither did I call you a moron, nor your posts moronic. I have my opinions about a lot of people, but I don't have to spoil the environment here.

I say what I say. If I write something, it means just that. If you add your own inventive interpretation, then you are responsible for it, not I. If I have to state the being known to Yusuf gives her the privilege to abuse Ram, I would have said so. If I did not say it, it means, I did not say it.
In a nutshell your saying nothing but everything. Have a good weekend and enjoy your day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles