Chinese Troops Intrude into Indian Territory in Ladakh!!!

what options India have if china doesn't pull back from ladakh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Long back I had posted the scenario on the Kalki Avataar thread. This war between India and china with total decimation of china has been foretold in Kalki Puraan and also of russia who will align with china and islamic world. The world war-3 is going to be war of religions and will start after India decimates china & Pakistan as told in Kalki Puraan.
I think I must dust up my boots and clean my guns now.
Ha Ha Ha ...

your Kalki Avatar must be a forerunner of "Clash Of Civilisation".....

Any reference or link...... ??

ladder

Country flag
Do we need a shock to start thinking about the future...

Well MEA and MoD must have thought out many a times what will they do if such a situation does occur !

Now that the situation is in face, do someting rather than flying the COAS to J&K and that loud mouth Abdullaha further cashing it on for his non existance votes...
With what is happening now, I feel there Govt. has two step approach to this kind of situation.

1. Talk, Request and Bargain.
2. if former fails Plead.

pankaj nema

Country flag
One thing is ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN

If we evict the Chinese then there will be FLARE UP and the Pakis
will be be definitely TEMPTED to join in the adventure

So either we tolerate this Chinese nonsense or brace for a Two Front War

pankaj nema

Country flag
Kunal SIr they are so deep they cant go back alive if we cut off their supplies

Have they received any fresh supplies through Chinese Helicopters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Well MEA and MoD must have thought out many a times what will they do if such a situation does occur !

Now that the situation is in face, do someting rather than flying the COAS to J&K and that loud mouth Abdullaha further cashing it on for his non existance votes...
Right up I had said that a couple of Chinis going back in body bags will settle the issue as far as the Chinese assumption that India will not act goes.

Decklander

one of the option to give them a really nasty exp is to deploy Sikh Light Infantry. They have great liking & appetite for yellow backsides irrespective of gender.
I am sure after that chinese will stop being a pain the a$$ for the world as they will get one PAPITA (Perpetual acute pain in the A$$) up their backsides.

Decklander

Kunal SIr they are so deep they cant go back alive if we cut off their supplies

Have they received any fresh supplies through Chinese Helicopters
Shoot down those choppers and take them POW. Let chinese negotiate for their release with us after that.

pankaj nema

Country flag

YES we need a shock to act we have always been like this

It is in our genes sadly

Secondly as far as Two front thing is concerned MOD has done ONLY the Thinking part
and NOT the preparation part

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Right up I had said that a couple of Chinis going back in body bags will settle the issue as far as the Chinese assumption that India will not act goes.
In the Chola incident(67) India killed 10 Chinese and suffered 4 causalities and in 87 no casualities happened and both showed "military restraint" since China remembered casualities in 67 .

Once again WHY is India scared to take some action? China is simply testing the waters and future depends on Indian reaction.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anybody here really ponder how disastrous a two front war will be for India? People stop this nonsensical chest thumping and get real. India today has no real allies and even has a weaker nuclear arsenal than Pakistan (according to Economist). If we resort to violence, we should be prepared to lose territory.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The MAP and the depth of the Chinese intrusion tells us about the Chinese
Confidence in India's Government

The Chinese must be CONGRATULATED for this stunning and audacious move

pankaj nema

Country flag
This CAMP or Tent is south of DBO

SO basically DBO is within Chinese Sights now ie 30 KM south

DBO is absolutely crucial for IAF

The intruders have to be evicted no matter what

pankaj nema

Country flag
Anybody here really ponder how disastrous a two front war will be for India? People stop this nonsensical chest thumping and get real. India today has no real allies and even has a weaker nuclear arsenal than Pakistan (according to Economist). If we resort to violence, we should be prepared to lose territory.
So if our enemies are HELL BENT on attacking us we should request them for peace

sorcerer

Country flag
To understand the communication mechanism of bucked up Politburo.

The Distorting Influence of Bureaucratic Rank Chinese political culture features carefully observed systems of ranks that identify the relative importance of people, official agencies, public institutions, state-owned corporations, and geographic units. Rank consciousness affects the way that officials and their agencies interact with each other. Most damagingly, it contributes to the political system's difficulty in achieving successful inter-agency coordination and frequently undermines lines of authority.

Among the Chinese political system's governance difficulties is the phenomenon known as "stove-piping," in which individual ministries and other hierarchies share information up and down the chain of command, but not horizontally with each other.

Among the rules that govern rank in China is that entities of equivalent rank cannot issue binding orders to each other. Often, they cannot even compel coordination, although Party entities and security agencies have more clout in that respect than other entities. An entity of lesser rank seeking to coordinate with an entity of higher rank faces a daunting challenge. Many analysts attribute the well documented communication problems between the People's Liberation Army (PLA) and the Foreign Ministry to the large gap in their respective ranks. The PLA's Central Military Commission is of equivalent rank to the State Council, China's cabinet, while the
Foreign Ministry is a mere ministry under the State Council. For the Foreign Ministry to liaise with the PLA, it must report up to the State Council, which may have to report up further up to the Politburo in order to secure PLA cooperation

Well...I think the Chinese Troops are gonna have a loooong winter ahead and we will have to "wait" for their phone call.

JBH22

Give me a rifle and some explosives ..I will kill and destroy their tents ..If not I will make my self as a Human bomb and destroy the chinese ..i don't accept any intruders in my Home
Homo wardrums you sound more like suicide bombers across the border which we all ridicule on DFI.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So if our enemies are HELL BENT on attacking us we should request them for peace
This is what Sell-Man Khurshid is gonna do when he goes to China "We beg you please don't attack us, take our land and do bar-gain"

Decklander

Whom did we have as an ally in 1967 & 1986? If we cud take them on in those days why can't we take them on today?
A strong man does not go asking for friends, he acquires them automatically. This is what Chanakya also stated. We need to tell the world that we treat chinese as dirt shit. We will have friends automatically. There is a very old saying in Haryana,
Thaday kee jooru, sabki chachi,
maadhay kee jooru sabki bhabhi.
It means that everyperson treats with utmost respect to the wife of a powerful man and accepts his dominance but do not show same respect to the wife of a weak man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles