Chinese political watch

indiatester

Country flag
RCCK Central Committee holds plenary session
Source: Xinhua| 2021-12-16 21:18:40|Editor: huaxia

BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- The fifth plenary session of the 13th Central Committee of the Revolutionary Committee of the Chinese Kuomintang (RCCK) was held via video conference in Beijing Thursday.
Wan Exiang, chairman of the RCCK Central Committee, delivered a work report on behalf of the standing committee of the 13th Central Committee of the RCCK.
The RCCK has given better play to its role in offering advice and building consensus over the past year, and performed its duties focusing on the first year for implementing the country's 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025), Wan said.
Wan called on RCCK members to strengthen self-development, take initiative in fulfilling their duties of participating in governance, and promote new progress in all work.
Founded in 1948, the RCCK is one of the eight non-CPC political parties in China.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Vinash

Country flag

BC khuli public ke samne nikalwa diya!
For comparison this would be like removing Pranab Mukherjee from the seat.
Amazing stuff!

Meanwhile in Dumbocracy, we can't do 1/100th of this to Politicians who have traceable links to CIA.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Holy Beijing roast duck!
Even this guy has been removed! He was one of the most powerful opposition leader to Xi! Bloody current premier of China!

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
He said something while he was dragged out from his chair. I asked my Chinese friend he said something along the lines like "It's unconstitutional" but he said he is not sure.
Look from 0:50

Concard

Country flag
Look from 0:50
I see the guy to the left of Hu wiping sweat of his face and he was for a moment tried to get up and help Hu but the guy sitting next to him taps his shoulder and asks him to sit down. Well, this looks like Xi's purge, Zhang Zemin did not attend the party Congress. And Hu is considered to be in Zhang's faction. Xi is removing everyone who he senses as his opposition. I don't see this guy stepping down ever. He will die while in office like Putin. He has made too many enemies. Stepping down from power is equivalent to death. Prepare for eternal President of China Xi Jinping.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
the man who changed ChinaView attachment 184545
Jiang Zemin (17 August 1926 – 30 November 2022) was a Chinese politician who served as general secretary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) from 1989 to 2002, as chairman of the Central Military Commission from 1989 to 2004, and as president of China from 1993 to 2003. Jiang represented the "core of the third generation" of CCP leaders since 1989.
With Jiang Zemin's adamant support, China initiated her ambitious human spaceflight program the ”921“program in 1992.
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Xi Jinping has secured a precedent-breaking third five-year term as China’s president, a largely ceremonial role, putting him on track to remain in power for the rest of his life.

The nearly 3,000 members of the National People’s Congress (NPC), China’s largely ceremonial parliament, voted unanimously for Xi after the constitution was changed to remove the traditional two-term limit for the post.

j9h5yozwutma1.jpg

Xi received a unanimous 2,952 votes today in the NPC election. Xi is the sole candidate and no one voted against him.

i_f25.png

Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Xi Jinping has secured a precedent-breaking third five-year term as China’s president, a largely ceremonial role, putting him on track to remain in power for the rest of his life.

The nearly 3,000 members of the National People’s Congress (NPC), China’s largely ceremonial parliament, voted unanimously for Xi after the constitution was changed to remove the traditional two-term limit for the post.

View attachment 196268
Xi received a unanimous 2,952 votes today in the NPC election. No one voted against him.

View attachment 196269
Question: Will Xi rule for life?
i_f25.png

14si6b5j7wma1.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles