Chinese mock India for being virus free. CPC ideological subversion on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
More immunity genes in Indians

An Indo-US team of researchers has found that Indians, compared to other world populations, carry more of a kind of natural killer cells that can detect and terminate infections at an early stage1. Research suggests that Indians acquired the activating KIR (killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors) genes as a result of natural selection to survive the environmental challenges during their pre-historic coastal migrations from Africa.

https://www.natureasia.com/en/nindia/article/10.1038/nindia.2008.254

No wonder many Westerners visiting India initially get stomach upset (Delly Belly) while the same food rarely bothers us!
Haldi, tulsi ka Kamaal rahega apke Saath hamesha mere laal.

Tvastr

Country flag
Indian Immune System is one of the strongest in the world. Vegetarian Food + Good, Strong and Active Immune System means survival against diseases and Global Pandemics. Normal Viruses don’t effect indians that much compared to a East Asian or Westerner.
Can you imagine if we included meat in that? Our immune systems as well as our nervous system would perform much better. The Indian vegetarian diet is thoroughly lacking in protein and essential nutrients like Vit-B12, Vit-D3, DHA, creatine and carnosine all of which is exclusively obtained from consumption of meat. But lately more of the youth are eating chicken and eggs which will alleviate a lot of the health issues plaguing our country. Also the government programs for egg to be included in the mid day meals was an excellent decision.

Atcjurvin

Can you imagine if we included meat in that? Our immune systems as well as our nervous system would perform much better. The Indian vegetarian diet is thoroughly lacking in protein and essential nutrients like Vit-B12, Vit-D3, DHA, creatine and carnosine all of which is exclusively obtained from consumption of meat. But lately more of the youth are eating chicken and eggs which will alleviate a lot of the health issues plaguing our country. Also the government programs for egg to be included in the mid day meals was an excellent decision.
Explain this to the thick head Brahmins and Jains. :pound:

Tvastr

Country flag
The Cheapest and BEST protein diet is MILK&milk products like Curd,Butter milk etc is 'must' in most vegetarian households.

Even most of India's daily food DAAL is also rich in proteins.
I agree with you about Milk and milk products. But you need to drink almost a litre of milk/curd/buttermilk to get the equivalent protein from just 100gm of chicken. Also the amount of watered down daal most people eat isn't even close to enough. Moreover the main reasons to eat meat are the nutrients present that greatly improves the nervous system and cellular functions of the body, these are unobtainable through vegetarian diet.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Its not about luck, first we knew what is coming our way and secondly we had experience in controlling a more deadly Nipah virus earlier. Nipah taught us a lesson, all the secondary infection due to Nipah was transmitted to persons in the hospital, who were in touch with the first person with Nipah. It included nurses and doctors who had not taken protective measures. This time we just eliminated secondary infection from hospital all together. Then we already knew the persons who were in touch with the infected and it was easy to quarantine them.
Nipah is not like coronovirus despite being one of the deadliest virus ---- nipah don't spread so easily as coronovirus.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I agree with you about Milk and milk products. But you need to drink almost a litre of milk/curd/buttermilk to get the equivalent protein from just 100gm of chicken. Also the amount of watered down daal most people eat isn't even close to enough. Moreover the main reasons to eat meat are the nutrients present that greatly improves the nervous system and cellular functions of the body, these are unobtainable through vegetarian diet.

In particular, cow milk contains gold and it is extremely good for once good health. I have recovered from almost on the verge of very low heart functioning to almost normal by Ayurveda medicines. My diet was barley roti and mung once in a day with cow ghee. Whenever I am hungry, i can drink cow milk. Now I am consuming a bit of Khichadi.

Tvastr

Country flag
Actually,OUR ANCESTORS Monkeys and Close and Strongest ancestors 'APES' are 99.99% Pure Vegetarians (few monkeys eat non-veg).We are not designed to eat any kind of meat.If u want proof 'just eat RAW MEAT and try to survive'. :rofl:

Nature >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Science.

PS:am a science student.
Because of the consumption of meat and bone marrow our ancestors evolved into humans and not still jumping in the trees of Africa. Discovery of fire by Homo erectus also was another major push for evolution as we could consume meat with less risk of getting sick which was a death sentence during the time.

A science student like you should increase his threshold of knowledge by being open to incorporate new ideas.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/kno...ce-for-meat-eating-by-early-humans-103874273/

south block

up your a**
Country flag
India did had epidemics in past & have them even now from time to time, only difference is now technology , medicine is available to contain it spread & pure Vegetarian diet is not a good way to increase immunity.

Atcjurvin

In particular, cow milk contains gold and it is extremely good for once good health. I have recovered from almost on the verge of very low heart functioning to almost normal by Ayurveda medicines. My diet was barley roti and mung once in a day with cow ghee. Whenever I am hungry, i can drink cow milk. Now I am consuming a bit of Khichadi.
Gold lol gobar bhakth :pound:...................

Atcjurvin

Actually,OUR ANCESTORS Monkeys and Close and Strongest ancestors 'APES' are 99.99% Pure Vegetarians (few monkeys eat non-veg).We are not designed to eat any kind of meat.If u want proof 'just eat RAW MEAT and try to survive'. :rofl:

Nature >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Science.

PS:am a science student.
In the same logic we should also eat raw vegetables and grains without cooking them. But we cook them same with meat. Why to eat it raw when we have fire and we are cooking since thousand of years it is same like going back to primitive era. Btw humans are omnivorous that's why we have canines whereas cow which is pure herbivores doesn't have.

Indrajit

Country flag
In the same logic we should also eat raw vegetables and grains without cooking them. But we cook them same with meat. Why to eat it raw when we have fire and we are cooking since thousand of years it is same like going back to primitive era. Btw humans are omnivorous that's why we have canines whereas cow which is pure herbivores doesn't have.
Maybe people should try and eat raw rice and raw wheat, probably won’t be a big fan of the argument of eating raw then, :biggrin2:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Maybe this Coronaviruses particular variation is indeed a bio wepaon meant to target a particular people with single dominant haplogroup

Look at this the Han chinese O Haplogroup

Little to no presence in India.

In case of India we don't have a particular dominant haplogrou, each person on this Sub Continent has 15 to 25 haplogroup, none of which are more than 10 %.

Even Africa has 3 to 4 dominat Haplogroup which makes up most of their Population throughout the continent.

Europe has 4 to 5 dominant Haplogroups,
With single Haplogoup making 30 to 50% of the total depending upon the regions.

Indian haplogroup is so complex that it hasn't been been mapped properly yet.

But thats not the only reason.

Our diet has also something to do with it.

Mostly vegetarian diet.

Spices which have been proven to fight of diseases.

Also we Indians are tough as nails.

Compare that to foreigners who have stomach diseases when they drink Indian tap water which most of Indians drink.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Meat is the best worst thing just like milk although we Indians generally have no problems with dairy products but westerners do maybe it has something to do with A1 and A2.
Many harvanyvi guys don't eat meat who has best physiology among indians.. nonetheless it's depends , I used to eat chicken/egg when I was young but not now.. the only difference I observed is that I don't get sick now, maybe I was young back then who knows. But eating green things will surely increase ones immune system. On the other hand meat increase the risk of many diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles