Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Got two nice questions for you.
Q1: Do you believe Hinduism is helpful in scientific research and technological advancement?
Q2: Do you believe Hinduism can make India a less religiously suffocated and more secular society than it is now?
Period.
Ya'll Nibbiars Strait from the horse mouth.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's some possibility that I can't rule out that @Haldilal is intentionally being sarcastic about Hinduism.View attachment 217212
I believe @Haldilal is already fed up with that religious stuff and when he grows older he gradually realizes that Hinduism is a dead end and is definitely not a panacea for modern India and he has to pretend to support Hinduism as a cover in front of his fellows to evade ridiculous accusations.
i_f25.png

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
You're trying to prove something without preconditionsView attachment 217209So I assume you have an unfavorable view towards Hinduism.View attachment 217210
There's some possibility that I can't rule out that @Haldilal is intentionally being sarcastic about Hinduism.View attachment 217212
Ya'll Nibbiars your question was not realted to my post, nor my reply are. A mleecahs can understand even when explained, simply I am not good at i.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars your question was not realted to my post, nor my reply are. A mleecahs can understand even when explained.
I believe @Haldilal is already fed up with that religious stuff and when he grows older he gradually realizes that Hinduism is a dead end and is definitely not a panacea for modern India and he has to pretend to support Hinduism as a cover in front of his fellows to evade ridiculous accusations.
i_f25.png

Q: Do you really believe Hinduism can cure India's pathology?
i_f25.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
I believe @Haldilal is already fed up with that religious stuff and when he grows older he gradually realizes that Hinduism is a dead end and is definitely not a panacea for modern India and he has to pretend to support Hinduism as a cover in front of his fellows to evade ridiculous accusations.View attachment 217215

Q: Do you really believe Hinduism can cure India's pathology?View attachment 217216
sry to interept u,,, hinduism theories of yoga, meditation, spirituality, karma etc already followed by many "so called advance western people". many western r becoming hindus by ISCON nd becoming krishna bhakt. many scientists nd influnceal western people read geeeta book. many r becoming vegetarian, as hinduism teaches. u can see, more nd more western people r celebrating hindu festivals like holi etc. so its not only india but world is following many aspects of hinduism, from common people to even scientists. some western people go to temple etc for free food. may be ur girlfriend/wife is doing yoga nd meditation practices, go check her😝. i think u r living in cave, thats why u r not seeing what is happening in world nd ur western world. 😂😝🤭

Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
sry to interept u,,, hinduism theories of yoga, meditation, spirituality, karma etc already followed by many "so called advance western people". many western r becoming hindus by ISCON nd becoming krishna bhakt. many scientists nd influnceal western people read geeeta book. many r becoming vegetarian, as hinduism teaches. u can see, more nd more western people r celebrating hindu festivals like holi etc. so its not only india but world is following many aspects of hinduism, from common people to even scientists. i think u r living in cave, thats why u r not seeing what is happening in world nd ur western world. 😂😝🤭
I concur
i_f25.png
It's just a casual question.
i_f25.png
no need to be so sensitive and insecure. Thanks for your not so genuine answer. Are your fellows pressuring you again? hope not.
i_f25.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
I concurView attachment 217217It's a just casual question.View attachment 217218no need to be so sensitive and insecure. Thanks for your not so genuine answer. Are your fellows pressuring you again? hope not.View attachment 217219
naah..i m happy to reply u again nd again. we indians ready to give our wisdom to other people "freely". u dont hv to invade us like in past. we know u guys r follower of dessert cults, who r barbarian nd savages. nd u killed nd looted millions of people, by saying "love ur neighbour ". so just like muslim who declared themself "peaceful", u guys called urself "lovable people". although we show how lovable u guys were/are time to time. 😁😁😉😉

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
naah..i m happy to reply u again nd again. we indians ready to give our wisdom to other people "freely". u dont hv to invade us like in past. we know u guys r follower of dessert cults, who r barbarian nd savages. nd u killed nd looted millions of people, by saying "love ur neighbour ". so just like muslim who declared themself "peaceful", u guys called urself "lovable people". although we show how lovable u guys were/are. 😁😁😉😉
Q: Do you really believe Hinduism can cure India's pathology?
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yes...nd it will make malecchas to leave their savageness nd barbarian behaviour also. come in india, we will teach u how to become a "arya".
if u think u r a good "troll"...than i m ur troll daddy. 🤭🤭
You're dissatisfied with reality and unable to change it
i_f25.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
coz u cant leave ur habit to finger others like a troll😂...how many times u ask hinduism questions. u get ur ans, just agree with it or disagree with it nd move on. but still asking same qus again nd again. hinduism is soul of india from 5000+ years. whatever we (indians) did untill now, is by guidence of hinduism teachings. which is not understandable for a person, which countries civilization starts 300-400 years.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 216456
From this map, you can easily distinguish the four layers of affinity .

First Layer: Regions between the Yellow river and the Yangtze River, aka the core of China and origin of the Chinese and Chinese culture. The political center gradually shifted to Beijing in the second millennia from Xi'an in the first millennia.

Second layer: Regions south of the Yangtze river, the Chinese economic center gradually shifted to southeastern China from northern China during the second millennia while the political center remains in the north. The southern Chinese are genetically different from northern Chinese at the beginning and they keep their various unique languages which are mostly indistinguishable to Mandarin to even today.

Third layer: Manchuria in the northeast and Xinjiang in the northwest.
Xinjiang region long serves as a contending arena of various Chinese dynasties and nomads such as Xiongnu and Turks from the Mongolian steppe and is also key pass to the Silk Road during the first millennia. Xinjiang region was considered more strategically vital than other frontier regions. The Islamization of Xinjiang fundamentally changed the culture of Xinjiang and obviously alienates it from the Chinese culture. Manchuria is usually the land of exile for the vanquished until the rise of the sinicized Jurchen and later Manchu people. These regions are ultimately pulled into Chinese orbit during the second millennia.

Fourth layer: Tibet and Mongolia. Both regions were closely linked to each other. These regions are believed to be uninhabitable and their cultures are exotic to traditional Chinese culture. During the past 500 years, Beijing used various methods to pacify these regions and effectively reduced their population to negligible.
Untold stories of the Baiyue in South China. Who were they?

Azaad

Country flag
coz u cant leave ur habit to finger others like a troll😂...how many times u ask hinduism questions. u get ur ans, just agree with it or disagree with it nd move on. but still asking same qus again nd again. hinduism is soul of india from 5000+ years. whatever we (indians) did untill now, is by guidence of hinduism teachings. which is not understandable for a person, which countries civilization starts 300-400 years.
@skywatcher himself is a case study in human psychopathology. He's the only one out here who repeatedly quotes his own posts to answer himself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles