Chinese Carmaker Overtakes Tesla as World’s Most Popular EV Maker

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Really, can I buy a Tata in China?

can I create maps in China?

can I create a social media network in China?

people are not free to buy whatever.
Most Chinese have never heard of Tata. Why would Chinese buy something they're not familiar with.
i_f25.png

i_f25.png

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Especially see 3rd video why is china banning teslas
China needs some freedom & democracy 💀

India did told him already invest in india nobody will stop you from selling you're cars but naah he thought he will import it from china but he actually can't import now ccp is not allowing on universal charger to charge Tesla definitely it's issue of privacy & espionage also😂😂😂😂😂

rockdog

Country flag
Most Chinese have never heard of Tata. Why would Chinese buy something they're not familiar with.View attachment 234108

View attachment 234105
For balancing trade deficit between china and india, i support to buy some cars from Tata or Mahindra, but they have no.competitiveness at all. Actually there almost no industrial products have edges in China from India.

Service sector is little better, Tata and Mahindra got some big IT contracts here.

SexyChineseLady

For balancing trade deficit between china and india, i support to buy some cars from Tata or Mahindra, but they have no.competitiveness at all. Actually there almost no industrial products have edges in China from India.

Service sector is little better, Tata and Mahindra got some big IT contracts here.
Aside from the security issues regarding Indians handling data and code in China, the software and back-office sectors of IT are about to get clobbered by AI.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles