China's new Long March 7 launch between Saturday-Wednesday | The Planetary Society

Martian

Respected Member
China successfully launches new Long March 7 series rocket from new tropical Hainan spaceport.

"Published on Jun 25, 2016
China successfully launched its new generation of carrier rockets, the Long March 7, at 8 PM (local time) on Saturday from the Wenchang Satellite Launch Center, the country’s newest spaceport in the southern island province of Hainan. Take a look at the exclusive video of the launching process as the rocket blasted into the sky leaving a vast trail of fumes behind it.
"

----------

"Published on Jun 25, 2016
China's Long March-7 carrier rocket blasted off from the Wenchang satellite launch center in southern Hainan Province on Saturday evening.
"

----------

China successfully debuts Long March 7 rocket

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, how about having a thread CNSA News & Updates, like that of ISRO for update on Chinese space program?

Kyubi

Country flag
Guys, how about having a thread CNSA News & Updates, like that of ISRO for update on Chinese space program?
that would be absolutely brilliant @Indx TechStyle i think it would lead to a distinct understanding what Chinese space agency are doing and what are their future scientific and space exploratory projects are !!!

And mate only you can collage the information .. i will also keep updating the thread with my research of CNSA !!! But you data gathering is quite impressive to say the least..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles