China Military: Photos & Videos

Broccoli

Re: DF-26 or DF-41 on the road?

Agreed。

16X16 gives it away。

DF-21 is 10X10,DF-26 12X12。

Could be new TEL for DF-31 series.

Compare that to this TEL seen years ago.

Last edited:

cir

Z-9D,at least two found in the following lineup:

J20!

Country flag
Z-9D : Far inferiror to LCH and LAH
Completely different classes of helicopter.

Inferior to LCH in not being able to drop ATGM's and antipersonel rockets, yes, but last time I checked, LCH can't perform anti-submarine missions or launch and guide anti-ship missiles either.

An LCH, WZ19 comparison would make more sense...

Broccoli

Rebels in Syria use Chinese FN-6 to shoot down Mi-8/17.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fox

Completely different classes of helicopter.

Inferior to LCH in not being able to drop ATGM's and antipersonel rockets, yes, but last time I checked, LCH can't perform anti-submarine missions or launch and guide anti-ship missiles either.

An LCH, WZ19 comparison would make more sense...
the operation requirement dosenot say it has to be involved in antisubmarine and anti ship activity it is for the Airforce and Army to support the land infantry as a upgrade of the current doctrine of using air war fare with the strike force and that's its requirement and it is used only by the airforce and the army what you are asking for is why the MBT's don't fly ..... its because it don't have to

shiphone

Country flag
LOL....Indian member got used to bring every your limited stuff to compare with other's...even have no any Idea what it is when you are comparing(most times you even don't know your own stuff well)...and you'd better bring something in service not under development...
---------------

Z-9C and Z-9D both belong to PLAN Naval Aviation...Z-9D is the lastest variant of Z-9 family with longer airframe. more powerful engine(WZ-8C) ,carrying Four light Anti-Ship Missile KJ-TL-10B ... the opposed objects are mainly those Missile boats such as GuangHua-6 Class,Project 124X serial..Z-9D might kept the same ASW equipments on Z-9C which means it could handle the anti-submarine warfare (ASW) besides anti-surface warfare (ASUW)

the second Prototype of Z-9D , this pic was taken years ago(around 2007-2008)..the very first Z9D pic appeared on internet

KJ-TL-10B-- the air launch version of JJ-TL-10A which was displayed on Airshow China 2004

4 pylons

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
the operation requirement dosenot say it has to be involved in antisubmarine and anti ship activity it is for the Airforce and Army to support the land infantry as a upgrade of the current doctrine of using air war fare with the strike force and that's its requirement and it is used only by the airforce and the army what you are asking for is why the MBT's don't fly ..... its because it don't have to
You're repeating my post. It's pointless to compare the two as bhadra was doing because Z9D and LCH have completely different purposes. If you really want to compare a Chinese helicopter with LCH, go for WZ19.

Oh, and what Shiphone said

PS. Nice pics shiphone..

The Fox

You're repeating my post. It's pointless to compare the two as bhadra was doing because Z9D and LCH have completely different purposes. If you really want to compare a Chinese helicopter with LCH, go for WZ19.

Oh, and what Shiphone said

PS. Nice pics shiphone..
J20 i do understand i know to read and write the English Language as i have been speaking it and reading it and writing it more than my my Native Language and as i read your post it did mean as if you are comparing both and i did mention the same thing that you have posted to my reply however I couldn't see any other meaning to it however you got the point..........................

satish007

With improvement of teaching mode, a military training base of the Guangzhou Military Area Command (MAC) of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA), as an advanced training institution, has substantially enhanced the training quality of the troops

J20!

Country flag
''Falcon Assault'' exercise involving significant numbers of WZ10's:...

Last edited by a moderator:

screamor

我说伙计们 要不咱在这边说中文吧 都快成中文论坛了 咱不带这么欺负人的 这是都跑来抄阿三家了吧 不过说实话我也是这么个心理 我是看热闹的 老潜水没意思 话说我在这说阿三 他们也看不懂 我的扭曲的心理充分得到了满足。
translation for international friends.im a newcomer speak chinese and come here for peace entirely.u guys treat us as enemy from beginning to end that makes us chinese really feel unacceptable.we projected series of ambitious destinctions need us to complete.the fact is u guys indian seem like addicted to show off something just like oh u got democracy we didnt blahblah comparing stuff.oh id love to see our missing part of ur democracy . there is an old saying in chinese that u empty minister said.
the quarrel start from mcmahon line.right?come on! u follow british who created this goddamn line,gimme a reason y we accept all of these,is it fair to us .this thing just like we ask russian to admit mumbai belong to china. then we occupy it?
u be tricked by occidental totaly.india be used now such like US treated china as a tool to balance USSR in 80s.dont u ever realize?who knows next is india.comon dont be a sick barrier accross the road of chinas developing.we all know the war will come with economic stagnation.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Apparently one of my fav pics in Chinese defense products, Reminds me about TATA sumo modifications..

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
First request you to please vacate Saksham Valley, Aksai Chinn, and accept Arunachal Pradesh LAC as IB, then lets talk.

Just because the Qings said Tibet is part of China, doesn't make it so. Its like we ask East Turkestan to admit Tibet is independent. Then can it really be Independent?

US became big daddy of the world and is now on the decline. Same will happen to China. Don't u ever realize?

Come on, don't be a sick barrier across the road of other Asian countries developing. Don't help a failed terrorist state. We all know this will result in war.

我说伙计们 要不咱在这边说中文吧 都快成中文论坛了 咱不带这么欺负人的 这是都跑来抄阿三家了吧 不过说实话我也是这么个心理 我是看热闹的 老潜水没意思 话说我在这说阿三 他们也看不懂 我的扭曲的心理充分得到了满足。
translation for international friends.im a newcomer speak chinese and come here for peace entirely.u guys treat us as enemy from beginning to end that makes us chinese really feel unacceptable.we projected series of ambitious destinctions need us to complete.the fact is u guys indian seem like addicted to show off something just like oh u got democracy we didnt blahblah comparing stuff.oh id love to see our missing part of ur democracy . there is an old saying in chinese that u empty minister said.
the quarrel start from mcmahon line.right?come on! u follow british who created this goddamn line,gimme a reason y we accept all of these,is it fair to us .this thing just like we ask russian to admit mumbai belong to china. then we occupy it?
u be tricked by occidental totaly.india be used now such like US treated china as a tool to balance USSR in 80s.dont u ever realize?who knows next is india.comon dont be a sick barrier accross the road of chinas developing.we all know the war will come with economic stagnation.

screamor

ok how ridiculous u indian occupied southern tibet region return to feel wronged. of which ur eyes saw tibetan like a indian. just look at dalailama. this pig is just feel like my neighbors old guy. if Qings king said tibet was belong to china. it would do with no doubt. becoz china is a continued civilization and not similiar to india country in this point. there are 57 races live in chinas land for thousands year.well now suddenly indian or japanese jump out to stuck up our noses said this part is urs? accept it or fight? then we fight no doubt. this is what happened in 1962. y do u never admit u r the invader from the beginning.
y we help muslim countries.right? i will not discuss politics. just look at my gilrfriend she is a half muslin race but she is not a muslin.shes mother is muslin.and if a muslim male married to a normal chinese or maybe thransform her and their kids to muslin. itz fine. most of chinese have no religion. we can easy to accept different culture. y u indian cant coz ur wearing a color glasses. racial issues emerging still is indian new challenges after ur independence and u guys live in a very young country actually. but we have adapted these for thousands year.
ok about current situation. india is just a part of american new cold war just like japan pillippines. u guys just willing to be manipulated by US? but dont ignore that china is not USSR. the enemies surround will separate when china exceed US itz a time problem. and chinas government believe it. there is old saying that The gentleman revenge ten years late.

First request you to please vacate Saksham Valley, Aksai Chinn, and accept Arunachal Pradesh LAC as IB, then lets talk.

Just because the Qings said Tibet is part of China, doesn't make it so. Its like we ask East Turkestan to admit Tibet is independent. Then can it really be Independent?

US became big daddy of the world and is now on the decline. Same will happen to China. Don't u ever realize?

Come on, don't be a sick barrier across the road of other Asian countries developing. Don't help a failed terrorist state. We all know this will result in war.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles