China Military News & Updates

SexyChineseLady

These are the new radars under testing at China's ground validation station -- supposedly the left and smallest is a new variant of the KJ-500, the middle is the KJ-3000 which will replace the KJ-2000 now on a IL-76 and on the right is a KJ-700 which will replace KJ-500!

IMG_1445.jpeg

The KJ-2000 on IL-76:
IMG_1450.jpeg

Replacement will be KJ-3000 on Y-20:
IMG_1451.jpeg

IMG_1452.jpeg

The new KJ-700 is very interesting because dome is about the same size as the KJ-3000 and much larger than the KJ-500.

This indicates a possible new platform for China's rank and file AEW aircraft.

SexyChineseLady

Major vessels launched for PLAN in 2023 :)

One 40000 tons Type 075 amphibious assault ship

Four 7000 tons Type 052DM destroyers

Two 6000 tons Type 054B frigates

Three 9000 tons Type 093B attack nuclear submarines

Two 2600 tons Type 039C conventional power submarines

IMG_1542.png

SexyChineseLady

2052 is a WS-15 powered J-20A:

IMG_6187.jpeg

New assembly line reportedly completed in Chengdu in 2023. Ramp-up expected of J-20s with WS-10C and then WS-15 in coming years. Could reach 100 annually.

Azaad

Country flag

Ideally this should go in the thread about Taiwan or RoK but I suspect the Chinese will be more interested in this development. This is how co operation is passed off as espionage. Explain yourself, you say.

Well, it's like this - RoK must have come to an understanding with Taiwan courtesy the US's good offices to transfer blue prints of their latest submarines to Taiwan . However since RoK doesn't want to be in China's bad books, knowing the truth will be out someday sooner rather than later, they leaked news to the press claiming it's a classic case of espionage by the Taiwanese.

Now compare this to Xu Yanjun's amateurish attempts at espionage for which he's paying a heavy price with the CCP least bothered.

@SexyChineseLady ; @rockdog ; @ym888

rockdog

Country flag

Ideally this should go in the thread about Taiwan or RoK but I suspect the Chinese will be more interested in this development. This is how co operation is passed off as espionage. Explain yourself, you say.

Well, it's like this - RoK must have come to an understanding with Taiwan courtesy the US's good offices to transfer blue prints of their latest submarines to Taiwan . However since RoK doesn't want to be in China's bad books, knowing the truth will be out someday sooner rather than later, they leaked news to the press claiming it's a classic case of espionage by the Taiwanese.

Now compare this to Xu Yanjun's amateurish attempts at espionage for which he's paying a heavy price with the CCP least bothered.

Plz also compare the Indian spys working for Israel Saar. Fuulll sapport Isreal Saar!

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Plz also compare the Indian spys working for Israel Saar. Fuulll sapport Isreal Saar!

U are completely out of touch wrt issue
Just check the recent update the punishment has made less severe and death penalty squashed
Coming to comparison it's just like apples and oranges
A country arrests own citizen for espionage and in other case a country arrests other country's citizen for espionage
It the IN officers were involved in espionage they wouldn't have been alive until now forget tone down of punishment
U really need to learn regarding intelligence and espionage
Multiple books are available about the functionings

Azaad

Country flag

MSS didn't inform you ?

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...indians-in-qatar-commuted/article67682982.ece

Besides I asked you the last time itself , pls furnish us a copy of the chargesheet filed by Qatar against these ex IN personnel for the charges have been kept confidential & neither the media nor the GoI or those personnel's relatives have been informed of the charges framed .

I'm sure the MSS is aware of it in which case you should be sharing this information with us .

However this does nothing to what I've posted on the modus operandi followed by RoK , Taiwan & the US to befuddle China on the latest series of submarines to be constructed in Taiwan . I was actually comparing that to the Xu Yanjun run operation to show the professionalism of the Taiwanese .

Do better next time , Chang.

SexyChineseLady

o_O

SexyChineseLady

Overall, I like the developments in East Asia! I follow the TA-50, KFX, TFX as well as the China ones. Too bad RoC did not continue after the F-CK-1 (except for T5 trainer based on F-CK-1.) We were ahead of everyone in Asia except for China at that point.

T5 :)

IMG_1678.jpeg

rockdog

Country flag
Overall, I like the developments in East Asia! I follow the TA-50, KFX, TFX as well as the China ones. Too bad RoC did not continue after the F-CK-1 (except for T5 trainer based on F-CK-1.) We were ahead of everyone in Asia except for China at that point.

T5 :)

View attachment 235352
Too sad R.o.China never had political independence, same as TW's the N-bomb project.

It's the first 4Gen fighter in East Asia, during 1990s. When i was school boy, my dream was to see how PLAAF's J8I and J8II to shot down IDF, but 10 yrs later i noticed that, only J10 was capable, but it was during 2006.

Shenyang-J-8-1.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Too sad R.o.China never had political independence, same as TW's the N-bomb project.

It's the first 4Gen fighter in East Asia, during 1990s. When i was school boy, my dream was to see how PLAAF's J8I and J8II to shot down IDF, but 10 yrs later i noticed that, only J10 was capable, but it was during 2006.

View attachment 235359

View attachment 235360
The same with Japan. US forced Japan to make the F-2 a derivative of the F-16. It was threatening to tariff cars and withhold parts like the engines if Japan had gone with the original version.

US clobbered Japan's original FS-X and made them do the F-2 instead, forcing them to use the F-16 as the base.

Original FS-X:
IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

F-2 (US forced Japan to remake F-16):
IMG_1698.jpeg

Pretty horrible! At least the F-CK-1 is a distinctive aircraft!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles