China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

redragon

Country flag
Really?

How droll!
this is your way of thinking, you told us all through the title of this thread, those heroes they were targeting corrupted Indian gov, who opress it's own people, look how poorly majority of Indian is living, and at the same time, India has the highest number of billionares, it's a very unfair country. people can talk but nothing will be changed.

Nagraj

People on this thread needs to take a chill pill and spend some time with gf/bf.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
we never ask you to shut up but to change the misleading and untrue title.
You have killed 7 uighur muslims and thats a FACT....you have massacared Tibetians and that's a FACT too.... no use of "Censoring" the title just because some double standard terrorist supporting Chinese members gets hurt.
This is not an Chinese forum so dont expect things to be censored just because you said so.

redragon

Country flag
Indian peasants are totally scarificed for the good living of the corrupted Indian gov, they should uprise, and China should support them, I will try all I can to tell chinese how you indian think about china, and how you think about terrorists killing Chinese!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yes, what you posted is true.
I never denied that.
You can deny that as well... you can go to any limit denying the truth... :lol: you are a terrorist supporting nation and you supported Pak on 26/11 openly.

redragon

Country flag
You have killed 7 uighur muslims and thats a FACT....you have massacared Tibetians and that's a FACT too.... no use of "Censoring" the title just because some double standard terrorist supporting Chinese members gets hurt.
This is not an Chinese forum so dont expect things to be censored just because you said so.
You killed thousands of Indians every year, that is a fact, you took kashmir from pakistan that is a fact, you killed a lot muslim to stop them to be independance that is a fact, the killing is happening in a very large scale every year in India, that is a fact. Indian peasants can't survive under your corrupted system and commit suicide in highest # in the world every year that is a fact.
You have the highest # of child labour, that is a fact.
India has the highest # of pre-mature death of children in the world, that is a fact.
Indian children has the highest # and percentage of malnutrition in the world
too many things showing India is a nazi country

HeinzGud

Country flag
You are spoilling the show friend. Earlier you were Heinz Gud in short. Now you are only Heinz . Soon you will shorten to Gu.
Just decided to show our Chinese friends that a Sri Lankan is onboard! :taunt:

redragon

Country flag
You can deny that as well... you can go to any limit denying the truth... :lol: you are a terrorist supporting nation and you supported Pak on 26/11 openly.
USA till now is still the largest supporter to Pakistan. It calls Pakistan ally

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Indian peasants are totally scarificed for the good living of the corrupted Indian gov, they should uprise, and China should support them, I will try all I can to tell chinese how you indian think about china, and how you think about terrorists killing Chinese!!!
Awwww...so emotional again....baaa... I will stand in the Chinese street and incite China agianst India.I never said I support terrorirts killing any Chinese but you can twist it. :lol:
Pak is your brain child and those terrorists who killed Chinese are actually linked to Paki terrorism.... so tell your Chinese brothers that those terrorists are Pak sponsered.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
So china and Pakistan'll blow hell outta India. Then Russian joins the fray later and blah blah blah................
Do you think China or Russia would risk a war for your insignificant country?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
USA till now is still the largest supporter to Pakistan. It calls Pakistan ally
Agreed.... US is the biggest supporter.

But US is screwing Pak and also stuck in the region and looking ways to save it's face... US has realized what a mistake it has done, but you don't want to take any lesson that supporting wrong people would yield wrong results in future.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You killed thousands of Indians every year, that is a fact, you took kashmir from pakistan that is a fact, you killed a lot muslim to stop them to be independance that is a fact, the killing is happening in a very large scale every year in India, that is a fact. Indian peasants can't survive under your corrupted system and commit suicide in highest # in the world every year that is a fact.
You have the highest # of child labour, that is a fact.
India has the highest # of pre-mature death of children in the world, that is a fact.
Indian children has the highest # and percentage of malnutrition in the world
too many things showing India is a nazi country
That is an alleged Chinese model of National Unification ? Is not it ? In India every one is not like Hans who will embark upon Hanisation and wipe out cultures and traditions !!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That is why I think Chinese gov blocking the real world to Chinese, not by blocking positive side but the negative side. I feel only hostility while I am here. Convince your country man at first
Can't Chinese people decide for themselves what is truth and what is state sponsered false propoganda? Why CPC spoon feed and censor so much info to their own people.
You cant expect red carpet welcome when you support a terrorist country like Pak against India and again save terrorist like Hafiz.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles