China kills 7 Uighur ethnic muslims

AprilLyrics

i dont understand,why the men who kidnaped civilian can be heros in this article?

if u just hate chinese,speak it out.Do not make news misleading people.

in this event,i believe the police is 100% justicial.

AprilLyrics

You should not enlighten yourself so much...let me spoon feed you like your communist govt does each day... Kasab was a brave Paki freedom fighter who fought to save his poor parents and half a dozen siblings from hunger and accepted money from ISI and killed 180 innocent unarmed people in India with his AK-47.He recieved a medal of honour from ISI and would recieve 72 virgins in heaven.Right now he is in Indian jail and crying to see his mommy and behaving like mental.
Your blind support for Pakistan is ENOUGH to label you the BIGGEST terrorist supporting nation on earth.
repeat:give me the evidence that our govt called kasab and company as freedom fighters.

and behave urself as an adult.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It is so ironical for CCTV to mourn the deaths of the Indians in the Mumbai, while the same Indians are expecting similar incidents to happen in China.
We are not really willing to cause similar incidents in any parts of the world but those incidents are happening in your coutry based on your blind support for the terrorist nation you are supporting today.Keep supporting and you would see more wonders.US used that same terrorist country for its own selfish cause and today they are suffering and looking to save their face.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
repeat:give me the evidence that our govt called kasab and company as freedom fighters.

and behave urself as an adult.
REPEAT: Your blind support for Pakistan is ENOUGH to label you the BIGGEST terrorist supporting nation on earth.

Seems like you don't really understand english but I am not going to use Mandarin to make you understand.

niharjhatn

If you prefer 7 innocent Indians to 1 terrorist, like what happened in Mumbai, it is you choice. Do not require us to do the same. What I preferred is 0 on our side and 100 on terrorist side.
1 innocent killed is too many.

It makes me sick you think this way.

I'm not asking the CCP to change their ways, I have a crazy opinion after all. but at least allow us the courtesy to discuss it on our forums.

I am not bloody saying I want more innocent people dead. What I am saying is that the grounds of the execution of the Uighars is suspicious at best, and that when you are up against only 7 Uighars it doesn't make sense that somehow all were killed without the hostage being injured - if there in fact was any hostages.

Don't compare what happened in Mumbai when we were essentially invaded to the skirmish that occurred in this case. Uighars are chinese afterall, right?

AprilLyrics

It is so ironical for CCTV to mourn the deaths of the Indians in the Mumbai, while the same Indians are expecting similar incidents to happen in China.

Pathetic CCTV.
right.but there is still a different between mumbai and this time.

the event in mumbai is terrorist attack.

the event in china this time is,um,i dont know it is a terrorist attack or just a kidnap crime.maybe the 7 criminal just wanted money or sth.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It is well known Indians have always been calling terrorists in other countries as freedom fighters, terrorists inside India as terrorists.
Nimo,

Learn some history. Indians were in the forefront in support of The PLA and Communist struggle for their freedom. Indians supported all freedom struggles in the third world and ex colonies where people were fighting for freedom. India was the founder nation for "Non Aligned" movement which Chao En Lai tried to usurp and impose his leadership. Chinese support dictetors like in Romania, Libiya, Sudan, North Korea. Chinese are No friends.
India has been victim of terrorism including those spread by Chinese Maoist terrorists. China did not support Indian efforts to ban terrorism in the UN general assembly.
Yes, all Indians support Tibetan freedom fighters, Vietnamese freedom lovers, population of Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Kampuchea, Taiwan and Korea who are fighting against Chinese CCP terrorism and warlord-ism.
Chinese like Americans are only friends of dictators and anti people rulers ike Romania, Pakistan, North Korea.

RedDragon

i dont understand,why the men who kidnaped civilian can be heros in this article?

Hehe, perhaps they are jealous, because their government don't have the balls to do the right action to protect their people from terrorist,

niharjhatn

Are you reading the right article?

It is saying THERE WERE NO HOSTAGES AND THAT IT (THE FIGHT) WAS A SHAM.

Essentially an execution.

nimo_cn

Country flag
We are not really willing to cause similar incidents in any parts of the world but those incidents are happening in your coutry based on your blind support for the terrorist nation you are supporting today.Keep supporting and you would see more wonders.US used that same terrorist country for its own selfish cause and today they are suffering and looking to save their face.
Calling terrotist inside China as freedom figthers and incriminating Chinese polices for eliminating torrorists tells us enough of your real thoughts.

Last edited:

RedDragon

1 innocent killed is too many.

It makes me sick you think this way.

I'm not asking the CCP to change their ways, I have a crazy opinion after all. but at least allow us the courtesy to discuss it on our forums.

I am not bloody saying I want more innocent people dead. What I am saying is that the grounds of the execution of the Uighars is suspicious at best, and that when you are up against only 7 Uighars it doesn't make sense that somehow all were killed without the hostage being injured - if there in fact was any hostages.

Don't compare what happened in Mumbai when we were essentially invaded to the skirmish that occurred in this case. Uighars are chinese afterall, right?
They are not executed!!!!, they are killed in action!!!!! Do you understand the different??????

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

AprilLyrics

REPEAT: Your blind support for Pakistan is ENOUGH to label you the BIGGEST terrorist supporting nation on earth.

Seems like you don't really understand english but I am not going to use Mandarin to make you understand.
why we cannot support pakistan?pakistan is a kind country.American also cooperate with pakistan.why we cannot?

i know.our cooperation made india feel unsafe. this is the policy of government. u can hate our government.

but how can u treat those criminal who kidnapped 2 person and killed 1 policeman as heros?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
All the Chinese posters here asking us rhetorical questions: it is China which always vetoes any UN resolutions that India attempts to bring against Hafiz Saeed, LeT, etc. Look up recent news reports. That should answer some of your questions.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hehe, perhaps they are jealous, because their government don't have the balls to do the right action to protect their people from terrorist,
We don't need to go and blow up WHOLE of Pakistan just because some of their "non-state actors" caused deaths of innocents.Rather we can wait and watch this terrorist nation to blown itself and die of cancer called proxy war... 35,000 killed on WOT.... this WOT should have been India's fight but we are not fighting it.All the 9 terrorist were killed like dogs and one is captured, he is dying each day and want to see his mommy.
And btw talking about balls... why don't you find your balls and annihilate India because we are officially giving shelter to Dalai Lama?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Are you reading the right article?

It is saying THERE WERE NO HOSTAGES AND THAT IT (THE FIGHT) WAS A SHAM.

Essentially an execution.
Quote from the article

The hostages -- local villagers looking for their lost sheep in the rural county of Pishan outside of Hotan city-- were kidnapped by a group of Uighurs on Wednesday night, said Hou Hanmin, a spokeswoman for the chief of the regional information office in Xinjiang.The operation to rescue them left one police officer dead and wounded another, he said.
The hostages are fine because the terrorists were killed before they could harm anyone. Shooting them all was definitely the right thing to be done.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We don't need to go and blow up WHOLE of Pakistan just because some of their "non-state actors" caused deaths of innocents.Rather we can wait and watch this terrorist nation to blown itself and die of cancer called proxy war... 35,000 killed on WOT.... this WOT should have been India's fight but we are not fighting it.All the 9 terrorist were killed like dogs and one is captured, he is dying each day and want to see his mommy.
And btw talking about balls... why don't you find your balls and annihilate India because we are officially giving shelter to Dalai Lama?
well said bro, Solitary confinement is more painful than death itself. lets not hang this bastard and let him rot in Kafir hindu prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

nimo_cn

Country flag
All the Chinese posters here asking us rhetorical questions: it is China which always vetoes any UN resolutions that India attempts to bring against Hafiz Saeed, LeT, etc. Look up recent news reports. That should answer some of your questions.
Terrorists defined by Indians.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
why we cannot support pakistan?pakistan is a kind country.American also cooperate with pakistan.why we cannot?

i know.our cooperation made india feel unsafe. this is the policy of government. u can hate our government.

but how can u treat those criminal who kidnapped 2 person and killed 1 policeman as heros?
You cannot support Pakistan because any support you provide to Pakistan will be used to kill Indians and harm India.

Pakistan is a rogue nation that is strutting about even today, because of the nukes that you guys provided to their failed nation.

We cannot force you to stop your support to Pakistan, but incidents like this one will keep happening in future, as long as you keep open borders with that country. Then you will understand what we have been facing from Pakistan all these years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles