China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
India still has lots of space for finding what would sell to China.

One product Vietnan sold to China account 12.5% of India exported to China.

2023, China spent more than 2 billion USD to buy nearly 524.000 tons of durian from Vietnam.

can we export some of our "peaceful population" to china😜..that will solve ur low birth rate nd also make u OIC countries member 🥳😁. china is very concerned about Islamophobia in UN etc. Xinjiang people will also find some friendly people🤭. india hv lot of them.😢🥶 plz dont refuse, we saw u guys accepted pakistani donkeys nd women before with open arms.🤭🤑🤪

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag

SMIC became 2nd largest foundry after Q1. And here in the industry, they are still expanding new facotories, the capital expenditures made the profit declined.
Did you go through the article I've linked ? Obviously not . For it says the same as the tweet you've attached not the sorry explanation YOU'RE providing later .

Here , I'm pasting the opening paragraphs of the linked article for your benefit.

SMIC International, China’s leading semiconductor foundry, reported robust revenue growth of USD 1.75 billion for the first quarter of this year, marking a 19.7% year-on-year increase. However, the net profit saw a substantial decline of 68.9% compared to the same period last year, falling below market expectations. The gross profit margin also experienced a decline, raising concerns among investors.

Azaad

Country flag
Yes, that happens when you have a lot of capital expenditure to build out capacity for the future ;)
How are capital expenditures linked to a net fall in the profitability of a company ? Do you know anything about economics ? Or is it 19th century economics you're referring to when any surplus gained in a business is then reinvested into building up capacities ?

Why don't you do us all a favour & stick to your area of expertise which is pasting SS of propaganda here & skip analysis ?

rockdog

Country flag
Did you go through the article I've linked ? Obviously not . For it says the same as the tweet you've attached not the sorry explanation YOU'RE providing later .

Here , I'm pasting the opening paragraphs of the linked article for your benefit.

Not only from ur link, peoole from industry here in China, all knew not only SMIC but other big foundries investing lots of new production lines.

If you have basic economic and accounting trainings from college, the capital expenditures would make the profitb down in annual financial report.

China aims to boost chip production despite US restrictions - FT

I believe i knew much more people from IC industry than you. And more stories than you would only read from articles. BTW, is it easy to meet someone working inside IC facotory in India?

I would find 100 connections from my instant messenger.

rockdog

Country flag
can we export some of our "peaceful population" to china😜..that will solve ur low birth rate nd also make u OIC countries member 🥳😁. china is very concerned about Islamophobia in UN etc. Xinjiang people will also find some friendly people🤭. india hv lot of them.😢🥶 plz dont refuse, we saw u guys accepted pakistani donkeys nd women before with open arms.🤭🤑🤪
There are lots of students from Pakistan and India here, generally no matter what religions they are behave well as i knew, the worst group are still from Africa, they don't quite study just play around.

Actually, there are 10,000 Indian medical students studying in our universities, I personally welcome them stay, if they are qualified.

SexyChineseLady

How are capital expenditures linked to a net fall in the profitability of a company ? Do you know anything about economics ? Or is it 19th century economics you're referring to when any surplus gained in a business is then reinvested into building up capacities ?

Why don't you do us all a favour & stick to your area of expertise which is pasting SS of propaganda here & skip analysis ?
Unless you are doing special Indian flavor of economics, this the business equation ;)

profit = revenue - expenditure

Always has been this way :)

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
There are lots of students from Pakistan and India here, generally no matter what religions they are behave well as i knew, the worst group are still from Africa, they don't quite study just play around.

Actually, there are 10,000 Indian medical students studying in our universities, I personally welcome them stay, if they are qualified.

naah...i m talking about exports of peaceful religion people🤭. just like u accept export of pakistani donkeys nd pakistani women🥶..
u dont think, uighur nd Xinjiang reeducation centers🤭 needs new students to learn? we want u guys reeducate same teaching to our peaceful people, just like u teach uighurs nd Xinjiang peaceful community. only difference is they should become loyal to india not china😂😝.
from 2000+ years india teach buddhism etc to china, now its time u guys help us nd pay ur debts🤭🤭.

SexyChineseLady

naah...i m talking about exports of peaceful religion people🤭. just like u accept export of pakistani donkeys nd pakistani women🥶..
u dont think, uighur nd Xinjiang reeducation centers🤭 needs new students to learn? we want u guys reeducate same teaching to our peaceful people, just like u teach uighurs nd Xinjiang peaceful community. only difference is they should become loyal to india not china😂😝.
from 2000+ years india teach buddhism etc to china, now its time u guys help us nd pay ur debts🤭🤭.
I think India owed China far more for tea. There is really no monetary value or overall good in the export of religious thoughts like buddhism. In fact, that stuff more often and not takes away wealth and well-being in the form of strife, war and ruin.

China gave the world silk, paper, noodles and fine china -- all of which had and still has actual commercial value :)

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
I think India owed China far more for tea. There is really no monetary value or overall good in the export of religious thoughts like buddhism. In fact, that stuff more often and not takes away wealth and well-being in the form of strife, war and ruin.

China gave the world silk, paper, noodles and china -- all of which had actual commercial value :)
lol...during chinese following buddhism they was second biggest economy nd near 1400-1500 AD become biggest economy...dont underestimate mental strength of religion 😝. now 10 million chinese r doing yoga nd many doing meditation. they r even becoming physically+ mentally strong🥳. thank u for tea, but most essential item for tea "sugar" is indian.
i gave long list of indian inventions before...no need to repeat me again. but two big thing, which u should most thankful to indians is plastic surgery nd shampoo. east asian countries using both...that r the secret of east asian countries economic miracle model. both r increasing east asians beauty nd confidence😂🤭😝

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag

India doesn't recognize Chinese degrees. Hope you absorb them in your medical facilities. BTW Paxtanis make excellent veterinarians even if they're trained in medical science for humans. I'm sure the Han will find Paxtani medical students educated in China excellent doctors.

SexyChineseLady

lol...during chinese following buddhism they was second biggest economy nd near 1400-1500 AD become biggest economy...dont underestimate mental strength of religion 😝. now 10 million chinese r doing yoga nd many doing meditation. they r even becoming physically+ mentally strong🥳. thank u for tea, but most essential item for tea "sugar" is indian.
i gave long list of indian inventions before...no need to repeat me again. but two big thing, which u should most thankful to indians is plastic surgery nd shampoo. east asian countries using both...that r the secret of east asian countries economic miracle model. 😂🤭😝
Maybe 10M people are doing "yoga" but something like 300M spend more time playing basketball ;)

There is very little Buddhist teaching in every day Chinese/East Asian life.

The East Asian economic model is based on shared Confucian values -- no one ever talked about Buddhist ones ;)

This is proven by the fact that rapid development of the kind that China and the Asian Tigers enjoyed happened only in the Sinosphere region of East Asia and not in the Indian Subcontinent :)

IMG_3233.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

Azaad

Country flag
Not only from ur link, peoole from industry here in China, all knew not only SMIC but other big foundries investing lots of new production lines.

If you have basic economic and accounting trainings from college, the capital expenditures would make the profitb down in annual financial report.

China aims to boost chip production despite US restrictions - FT

I believe i knew much more people from IC industry than you. And more stories than you would only read from articles. BTW, is it easy to meet someone working inside IC facotory in India?

I would find 100 connections from my instant messenger.
Which is why I asked you before - did you read the article I've linked or are you in the habit of blabbering like an idiot as usual?

The capacity utilization rate also improved to 80.8%, indicating operational efficiency gains. For the second quarter, SMIC anticipates continued demand from customers and aims for a 5% to 7% increase in revenue. However, increased depreciation due to capacity expansion is expected to impact gross margins, with guidance set between 9% and 11%.
Since you've studied economics & accounts "with Chinese characteristics " presumably do you know the difference between capital expenditure & depreciation claimed? Or are they one & the same in Chinese studies of economics & general accountancy? Sort of explains the reason most of your top realty firms went down with billions of USD in debt.

I bet you've plenty of connections in the IC industry. Because yesterday you were claiming out here you've plenty of connections in the EV sector. The day before yesterday you were claiming intimate connections with the SMC AI ML & robotics field. Tomorrow you can welll claim connections in the IC - Internal Combustion automotive sector claiming we didn't understand what you meant by IC & day after you'd claim connections with the private space industry in China.

You can claim all this because like all wumaos you're THE joker in the pack which can be added to any set of cards to get a sequence. That's what you're meant to be in forums across the world. A serving or retired PLA official in one forum, an expert in soft water in another & on & on.

Azaad

Country flag
Unless you are doing special Indian flavor of economics, this the business equation ;)

profit = revenue - expenditure

Always has been this way :)
Which is why I asked you - which part of why don't you stick to pasting SS of propaganda pieces instead of subjecting us to your retarded analysis, didn't you get?

BTW - did you FINALLY get the meaning of desperation of your EV sector OEMs like MG Motors & BYD to get into India in spite of all the EVs sold here being the 2 & 3 Wheeler varieties?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Maybe 10M people are doing "yoga" but something like 300M spend more time playing basketball ;)

There is very little Buddhist teaching in every day Chinese/East Asian life.

The East Asian economic model is based on shared Confucian values -- no one ever talked about Buddhist ones ;)

This is proven by the fact that rapid development of the kind that China and the Asian Tigers enjoyed happened only in the Sinosphere region of East Asia and not in the Indian Subcontinent :)

View attachment 252833

View attachment 252834

View attachment 252835
thats why u guys did cultural revolution 1966 for making people forcibly leaving buddhism. u guys r funny.😂😂
why u claiming buddha was from china😝
why r u guys reviving it, after making people atheist (communist)🤭?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles