China Economy: News & Discussion

smooth manifold

Country flag
How come Chinese airliners are named after Indian demigods like Suparna? Still can't shake off nearly 2000 years of Indian cultural dominance of China? 😭
This is really funny. China was the center of the world. Chinese capital was a super cosmopolitan urban center with huge number of foreigners from other parts of the world. All the different people with different cultural background are welcomed.

smooth manifold

Country flag
This is really funny. China was the center of the world. Chinese capital was a super cosmopolitan urban center with huge number of foreigners from other parts of the world. All the different people with different cultural background are welcomed.
China's capital Xi'an, along with Roman capital Constantinople (Istanbul) and Islamic center Baghdad, are the three largest cities in the world.

Azaad

Country flag
And some of those visitors influenced Zhongguo so much that China the most superior civilization in the world started emulating the religion & ways of those visitors influencing Chinese civilisation so profoundly that eventually it resulted in acts like the naming of this airliner.

smooth manifold

Country flag
And some of those visitors influenced Zhongguo so much that China the most superior civilization in the world started emulating the religion & ways of those visitors influencing Chinese civilisation so profoundly that eventually it resulted in acts like the naming of this airliner.
Why do you speak English?

srevster

Country flag
Six Chinese are in space right now! and Your country===ZERO!
View attachment 250110
CCP Hopium:

2000 - India is a poor country
2010 - We don’t compare ourselves to India, we compare ourselves to USA
2020 - India has not done human space flight, we have
2030 - We got to the moon ahead of India
2040 - We seek to partner with India for future space exploration
2050 - We need investment from India because our economy is stagnant
2060 - We will join India’s sphere of influence

smooth manifold

Country flag
CCP Hopium:

Just out of curiosity. Why 2000?
It's 2024 now.
无标题.jpg

smooth manifold

Country flag
CCP Hopium:

One more question out of curiosity. Is 2040 Indian time or Chinese time?

Indian engineers have a new, ambitious timeline for putting its astronauts in space, according to a recent set of comments from government leaders, who say the country will achieve the feat by 2022.

I know delay is common in space exploration. That's why I have to double check if your 2040 timeline is Indian time or not

srevster

Country flag

Indian engineers have a new, ambitious timeline for putting its astronauts in space, according to a recent set of comments from government leaders, who say the country will achieve the feat by 2022.

I know delay is common in space exploration. That's why I have to double check if your 2040 timeline is Indian time or not
If you understand the hidden context in my post. My point is that China was dismissive of India in 2000. Now it sees India as a competitor in 2020. In the future China will see India as big brother as was the case for the last 2000 years. CCP is a flash in the pan compared to the totality of India - Chinese history.

srevster

Country flag
Here is China's timeline. 2020 was your peak power asymmetry with India. Every year after 2020, the gap is going to close. Smoke and mirrors with EV sales and GDP statistics won't help with basic math principles. Less People = Less GDP. Older People = Less Productive. 1 Child = Fearful of wars.

China prefers economic and military coercion using gray zone warfare. Gray zone warfare only works if you have overwhelming numbers superiority as a deterrence. However China miscalculated India's rise and healthy demographics. For the longest time, China made fun of India and boasted about 10%+ GDP growth. However that 10%+ GDP growth created a population that cannot afford housing, prefers not to get married and is no longer willing to work hard to grind away their health. Unless China handles runaway housing costs and increases the quality of life for its citizens, where both partners don't have to work; I don't see the fertility rate improving and I anticipate more Chinese women will choose not to have babies. This leaves the government in a predicament. The largest workforce in human history is retiring creating a heavy burden on your government, and the smaller 1 child workforce is refusing to have children because they grew up entitled. This is a recipe for disaster, hence around 2040 or 2050 my predictions will come true.

1714152609435.png

Last edited:

smooth manifold

Country flag
If you understand the hidden context in my post. My point is that China was dismissive of India in 2000. Now it sees India as a competitor in 2020. In the future China will see India as big brother as was the case for the last 2000 years. CCP is a flash in the pan compared to the totality of India - Chinese history.
无标题.jpg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Air China, a state-owned enterprise, is one of the country's top three carriers, alongside China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Air China is a national flag carrier used by the country's top dignitaries, including the president and premier, when they fly domestically and internationally
n other words, COMAC, a state-owned enterprise, will compete for sales in the Chinese market and airspace, both of which are regulated by its government owners, who also own the three largest Chinese airlines. The Chinese government routinely subsidizes COMAC, with some reports indicating that COMAC has already received up to $72 billion in development subsidies.

propaganda to pretend sales are good

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

1714171034787.png

India has missiles your astronauts are nothing, 1400,000.000 million people put 6 people into space but most chinese eat gutter oil

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles