China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag

The reason China's not mentioned in this list is coz 99.99% of Chinese agree Great Helmsman 2.0 is leading them in the the right direction. The reason 99.99% of Han slaves think that way is coz the 0.01 % who declared China wasn't heading in the right direction weren't heard from ever again.
Ur X app only follows one X poster?

Azaad

Country flag
Ur X app only follows one X poster?

But Chang , that's precisely what I posted - that the overwhelming majority of Han slaves believe great helmsman 2.0 is taking them down the right path. You're merely corraborating my post.

Which part of my post didn't you & Baidu translate not understand?

Besides what do you mean by my X app. I'm not Elon Musk.

rockdog

Country flag

The said documentary is 2 years old yet till date China's not managed to export it's Fighter Aircrafts ( FA) except the J-10s to Paxtan as well as the JF-17 the export of which Paxtan undertakes.

It was assumed that the reason China couldn't export it's FAs was because it didn't manufacture its own Turbo Fans ( TFs) . However that's changed now as practically all the PLAAF FAs are either equipped with Chinese TFs at present or will be equipped with it .

Yet this development hasn't translated to sales. Why do you think that's the case especially as China's leading in all other sectors & is known as the factory of the world. The former USSR & its successor state Russia sold far more defence equipment including FAs than China in spite of being technologically inferior.
@rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady ; @ym888

Azaad

Country flag
In case you & Baidu translate missed the point , which isn't surprising in the least , it was about export of your Fighter Aircrafts not the quality of it. In any case Chinese FAs were always purchased by those countries at the very bottom of the list of 3rd world countries.

rockdog

Country flag
In case you & Baidu translate missed the point , which isn't surprising in the least , it was about export of your Fighter Aircrafts not the quality of it. In any case Chinese FAs were always purchased by those countries at the very bottom of the list of 3rd world countries.

Azaad

Country flag
You claim you've been to Tibet & Xinjiang which means you would've seen the terrain there on the LAC . It's full of mountains . Tell me what exactly are you going to bomb on those ridges except supply lines , communication & Command & Control Centres immediately behind those ridges.

Evidently you know nothing about military tactics & strategy in spite of being on this defence forum for as long as you've been .

What do you think the D in DFI stands for ?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
But Chang , that's precisely what I posted - that the overwhelming majority of Han slaves believe great helmsman 2.0 is taking them down the right path. You're merely corraborating my post.

Which part of my post didn't you & Baidu translate not understand?

Besides what do you mean by my X app. I'm not Elon Musk.
democracies always have different opinions, dictatorships with cameras everywhere and a firewall like China every one says yes, what can you expect of the han? there is no opposition

rockdog

Country flag
You claim you've been to Tibet & Xinjiang which means you would've seen the terrain there on the LAC . It's full of mountains . Tell me what exactly are you going to bomb on those ridges except supply lines , communication & Command & Control Centres immediately behind those ridges.

Evidently you know nothing about military tactics & strategy in spite of being on this defence forum for as long as you've been .

What do you think the D in DFI stands for ?
Do you really know?

Screenshot_2024-04-25-10-36-25-453_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Azaad

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Seems to me all that Bull Sh!t you gave us about your journeys across Tibet & Xinjiang along with photographs were just that - Bull Sh!t .

You don't even know what's happening there.

Besides what's this got to do with your production of J-20 ? Why're you jumping from one topic to another Chang ?
Do you really know what NETWORK means? The sichuan to Tibet is not finished yet, and charge part of them are inside Sichuan, it works as HSR don't mean full of them.

Azaad

Country flag
Do you really know what NETWORK means? The sichuan to Tibet is not finished yet, and charge part of them are inside Sichuan, it works as HSR don't mean full of them.
Just a post ago you were complaining I didn't know anything about the railways in Tibet & the rail lines there were meant for transportation of supplies with transportation of humans being in a different mode during peace time claiming they weren't HSR & now you're claiming something completely different here.

Are you a complete idiot or a counter revolutionary going against the definition of HSR in Tibet ? Let me warn you of the consequences . You'd end up in a concentration cum re education camp along with Tibetans & Uighurs & your social credit ratings will be in the negative meaning you'd end up owing the CCP credit points.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
So u angry and go personal to me?
No you are just another human, like the japanese in WWII that thought Japan was going to beat the west and the USA, or the Nazis that thought an empire was awaiting for them, when you see the reality you will see China is a pawn, poor Chinese people exploited by the CCP and used by the pupeteers to destroy Russia, more evil people will win.

saddly you can not see it

ym888

The said documentary is 2 years old yet till date China's not managed to export it's Fighter Aircrafts ( FA) except the J-10s to Paxtan as well as the JF-17 the export of which Paxtan undertakes.

It was assumed that the reason China couldn't export it's FAs was because it didn't manufacture its own Turbo Fans ( TFs) . However that's changed now as practically all the PLAAF FAs are either equipped with Chinese TFs at present or will be equipped with it .

Yet this development hasn't translated to sales. Why do you think that's the case especially as China's leading in all other sectors & is known as the factory of the world. The former USSR & its successor state Russia sold far more defence equipment including FAs than China in spite of being technologically inferior.
@rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady ; @ym888
In fact, China now ranks behind the United States, Russia and France in selling fighter jets abroad.

I am satisfied with that.

China's current production is not enough to meet the needs of the People's Liberation Army Air Force and Navy. Exporting fighter jets is not a priority.

Ultimately, the decision to purchase fighter jets is complex and multifaceted, involving a wide range of political, economic, and strategic considerations.

Azaad

Country flag
In fact, China now ranks behind the United States, Russia and France in selling fighter jets abroad.

I am satisfied with that.

China's current production is not enough to meet the needs of the People's Liberation Army Air Force and Navy. Exporting fighter jets is not a priority.

Ultimately, the decision to purchase fighter jets is complex and multifaceted, involving a wide range of political, economic, and strategic considerations.
HaiYaa !!

China ranks behind US Russia & France in sales of FAs ? Which century are you referring to Chang or rather which universe ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles