China Economy: News & Discussion

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

Azaad

Country flag
This $362 billion ‘beyond well-positioned’ Dutch company is quietly winning the global AI chips race
Without advanced EUV machines for mfg advanced node SMC like < 5 nm, CCP is in a soup. They may well throw billions at it but they're not going to mfg those EUV machines in a long time & by the time they actually do, the West would've moved on to something even more advanced.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Do you have any clue what update means? If there're 1000 new pictures coming from newest events, then it's normal for people to update them timely. If you don't have any news, you don't need to update.View attachment 249144
crap music or child women without talent

The most innovative music definitvely is in Europe, the crap Music he posted is crap many pictures of women many of them not even beautiful but he wants to force us into liking Chinese women that I am sure he does not even love or really care for, I prefer this music and the women there, not the women the CCP troll is trying to force me his taste in women

ym888

Chinese-made tunnel-boring machine to be exported to Italy
(Xinhua) 10:36, April 19, 2024
NANJING, April 18 (Xinhua) -- An independently developed tunnel-boring machine has recently rolled off the production line in the city of Wuxi, east China's Jiangsu Province, and is ready for export to Italy to facilitate a local railway project.

It signifies the first such machine produced by China Railway's production base in Wuxi for export to Italy.

Located in Wuxi's Xishan District, the colossal equipment boasts a digging diameter of 9.48 meters, towers approximately three floors high, has a total length of about 251 meters, and weighs 2,300 tonnes.

According to Gao Siyuan, a staff member at the production base, transporting the tunnel-boring machine overseas entails over a month-long process of dismantling it into hundreds of thousands of components, which will then be shipped from Shanghai to Italy's Sicily island via sea freight.

"This also marks the first tunnel-boring machine produced at the Wuxi base to be exported to the European Union countries," Gao said, adding that the equipment is customized specifically for an Italian railway project, as it is equipped with a suite of cutting-edge technologies that significantly enhance efficiency, lifespan, and construction safety.

For instance, despite being outfitted with thousands of sets of electrical components, the tunnel-boring machine relies on explosion-proof technology, ensuring it poses no risk of explosion even when encountering flammable gases during excavation.

The tunnel-boring machine is earmarked for deployment in the construction of Sicily's Palermo-Catania Railway Line Project Lot 3. This is an essential part of the railway line linking the cities of Palermo and Catania in Italy, supported by the National Recovery and Resilience Plan of Italy to promote sustainable transportation.

Upon completion, the Italian project will bolster connectivity within and outside Sicily, enhance passenger and freight train capacity, ensure smooth train operations, and offer significant benefits to local economic development.

China Railway currently operates in more than 90 countries and regions globally. Boring machines developed by the company have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions, such as Italy, France, and Singapore. They are widely used in overseas railway, highway, subway, mining, and other construction fields.

Blademaster

This $362 billion ‘beyond well-positioned’ Dutch company is quietly winning the global AI chips race
If it has a monopoly then it needs to be subjected to anti trust investigations and sanctions. Just because it is an European firm doesn't mean it is free from anti trust provisions that Europe has been using against other companies.

SexyChineseLady

Without advanced EUV machines for mfg advanced node SMC like < 5 nm, CCP is in a soup. They may well throw billions at it but they're not going to mfg those EUV machines in a long time & by the time they actually do, the West would've moved on to something even more advanced.
They said that about the China and the Space Station too ;)

In this case, US said China is supposed to be frozen at 28nm (which to be honest, very few countries can make to begin with!)

But China went to 14nm.

Then it went to 7nm.

Then 5nm :)

And all the while building up the world's greatest capacity for legacy chips :D

Chips are NOT harder than space. But making money on chips is a lot harder. When China makes chips a cheap commodity then it will be even harder.

Azaad

Country flag
They said that about the China and the Space Station too ;)

In this case, US said China is supposed to be frozen at 28nm (which to be honest, very few countries can make to begin with!)

But China went to 14nm.

Then it went to 7nm.

Then 5nm :)

And all the while building up the world's greatest capacity for legacy chips :D

Chips are NOT harder than space. But making money on chips is a lot harder. When China makes chips a cheap commodity then it will be even harder.
You're the Wumao here who was colour coding Taiwanese politics into red blue green etc trying your best to convince us that nobody in Taiwan bought the pro independence line as if anyone here was interested yet the DPP has retained power for the third consecutive time.

Why exactly would anyone in Taiwan think of re uniting with China after the crackdown in Hong Kong when clearly the one country two systems policy collapsed may be beyond your understanding but not the Taiwanese ? This is the reason I asked you before do you think you're dealing with fools out here ?

As far as your SMC plans went you were already mfg the 14 mm SMC much before Trump sanctioned China. Nobody doubted you'd get to 7 mm SMC just that people thought it'd take longer. You mentioned China mfg the 5 mm SMC whereas a recent tear down of a Huawei laptop a few months ago revealed a TSMC make 5 mm SMC. Don't make me laugh.

Come back here when you fabricate a 5 mm SMC from the SMIC .

skywatcher

Country flag
You're the Wumao here who was colour coding Taiwanese politics into red blue green etc trying your best to convince us that nobody in Taiwan bought the pro independence line as if anyone here was interested yet the DPP has retained power for the third consecutive time.

Why exactly would anyone in Taiwan think of re uniting with China after the crackdown in Hong Kong when clearly the one country two systems policy collapsed may be beyond your understanding but not the Taiwanese ? This is the reason I asked you before do you think you're dealing with fools out here ?

As far as your SMC plans went you were already mfg the 14 mm SMC much before Trump sanctioned China. Nobody doubted you'd get to 7 mm SMC just that people thought it'd take longer. You mentioned China mfg the 5 mm SMC whereas a recent tear down of a Huawei laptop a few months ago revealed a TSMC make 5 mm SMC. Don't make me laugh.

TW is CCP's lover. CCP would take good care of TW.
i_f25.png
According to Xi, HK & Macau show the one country two systems is a complete success. HK is gradually pulled into CCP's orbit. Now you rarely see public anti-CCP movement in HK. It's a sign of success & progress in CCP standards.
i_f25.png

SexyChineseLady

To foreigners, all Chinese are Wumaos ;)

IMG_2903.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

Has any Indian diaspora CEO ever created an industry for India like the Republic of China's Chinese had done for China's semicon industry? :)

Azaad

Country flag
To foreigners, all Chinese are Wumaos ;)

View attachment 249195

View attachment 249194

Has any Indian diaspora CEO ever created an industry for India like the Republic of China's Chinese had done for China's semicon industry? :)
HaiYaa !

No , contrary to what you think we don't consider the Chinese at all whether in a positive or negative sense. It's only CCP's inimical actions on a sustained basis which has turned Indians against China.

Otherwise China doesn't even register with Indians like the way the Japanese or Koreans do. Our principal focus is & has always been the west for obvious reasons for theirs is the society we need to emulate ONLY for the material progress they've achieved.

As far as the term wumao goes , it's been coined by your own Han Chinese to refer to those who constantly spew propaganda 24x7 like you & your fellow Wumaos do here .

Instead of showing me photographs of some ex Taiwanese president & extolling what Taiwan has achieved , ask yourself why's it that China hasn't achieved what Taiwan did & had to depend on Taiwan for tech & investment ?

Educate yourself more on the Indian diaspora & check out the Middle Eastern Gulf Sheikhdoms there viz the UAE & its constituents like Dubai , Sharjah , Abu Dhabi , Kuwait , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , Oman ,etc . You name it & check the population of Indians there .

You take the Indians away from those Gulf Sheikhdoms & their economies would collapse overnight. . And this is only the Gulf which is one of the several geographies the Indian diaspora is present in .

Azaad

Country flag
TW is CCP's lover. CCP would take good care of TW. View attachment 249189According to Xi, HK & Macau show the one country two systems is a complete success. HK is gradually pulled into CCP's orbit. Now you rarely see public anti-CCP movement in HK. It's a sign of success & progress in CCP standards.View attachment 249190
Yup . It's been a stupendous success.

i_f25 (1).png

Passage of the NSL encouraged what one official described as an “alarming” exodus from Hong Kong.
Tens of thousands of people relocated, many young professionals. Among them were parents determined to protect their children from communist indoctrination. Previous reeducation plans were derided as brainwashing and thwarted by popular protests, which have become impossible today.

i_f25 (1).png

i_f25 (1).png

skywatcher

Country flag
HaiYaa !

No , contrary to what you think we don't consider the Chinese at all whether in a positive or negative sense. It's only CCP's inimical actions on a sustained basis which has turned Indians against China.

Otherwise China doesn't even register with Indians like the way the Japanese or Koreans do. Our principal focus is & has always been the west for obvious reasons for theirs is the society we need to emulate ONLY for the material progress they've achieved.

As far as the term wumao goes , it's been coined by your own Han Chinese to refer to those who constantly spew propaganda 24x7 like you & your fellow Wumaos do here .

Instead of showing me photographs of some ex Taiwanese president & extolling what Taiwan has achieved , ask yourself why's it that China hasn't achieved what Taiwan did & had to depend on Taiwan for tech & investment ?

Educate yourself more on the Indian diaspora & check out the Middle Eastern Gulf Sheikhdoms there viz the UAE & its constituents like Dubai , Sharjah , Abu Dhabi , Kuwait , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , Oman ,etc . You name it & check the population of Indians there .

You take the Indians away from those Gulf Sheikhdoms & their economies would collapse overnight. . And this is only the Gulf which is one of the several geographies the Indian diaspora is present in .

Indian disapora is a sad story. Don't tell me it's a success story. No one would believe that. If India was able to create enough jobs, they wouldn't even have to be forced to go abroad to make a living.

Azaad

Country flag
Indian disapora is a sad story. Don't tell me it's a success story. No one would believe that. If India was able to create enough jobs, they wouldn't even have to be forced to go abroad to make a living.
They're going there to earn an honest living Chang. Not set up fentanyl smuggling rings or spying on those Han who've escaped slavery , like the kind of activities the CCP & the MSS encourage .

i_f25 (1).png

skywatcher

Country flag
They're going there to earn an honest living Chang. Not set up fentanyl smuggling rings or spying on those Han who've escaped slavery , like the kind of activities the CCP & the MSS encourage .

View attachment 249215
so you think your folks are not slaves?
i_f25.png
How much do they earn for an honest living? you're either pretending to be naive or you're very very wicked.
i_f25.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles