China Economy: News & Discussion

Azaad

Country flag
You don't consume much food because you are poor but that saves the world ;)
So poor that in all our famines we lost a few thousand lives whereas the world's second largest economy - zhongguo lost anywhere between 25-50 million lives. Amazing isn't it ? 🙃

Chinese eat three times as much and still imports more food like lobster, wine and caviar for luxury and variety and yet you call them "slaves." :D
I wonder how many Han slaves living on 1.5 USD per day can afford all those lobsters wines & caviar. According to the late Chinese ex premier Li Keqiang about 600 million Han slaves lived on 1.5 USD per day in May 2020. I think that's why the poor man met an untimely demise.

Today it may be close to a billion. If the unemployment rate for the ages 21-40 educated Chinese is 20% as of mid 2023 post which CCP stopped publishing those figures I'm sure zhonggnanhai must be paying enough social security to this group to afford such luxuries. Better than eating bats & pangolins any day I'd say.

In the real world, inflation is invariably bad while stable food prices are invariably good.
Tell me you're a gaokao fail without telling me you're a gaokao fail.

But you continue use "deflation" as somehow India is better off to make yourself feel better ;)
I'm using internationally generated statistics not CCP approved ones. Your discomfiture is to be expected . 😊

Which one of these "problems" would you rather have as a normal human being? :D

View attachment 240020

View attachment 240021

BTW, almost all of China's "deflation" is in food. Take that out and inflation is about 2%. People can save money from staples and buy an EV :)
Just to explain basic economic concepts to low IQ gaokao fail - when does the price of an item , any item , fall ? When the demand for it is high or when it is low ? 😭

And if ordinary people aka Han slaves aren't buying essential items coz they can't afford it, you want them to buy EVs ? 😭😭

srevster

Country flag

Azaad

Country flag

karn

Country flag
Brother .. please .. cross post these to the Indian economy thread .. I don't want to wade thorough this little pink white monkey infested swampland to get news about our own country :frusty:

Blademaster

Azaad

Country flag

Good news for the wumao factory here. German economy tripping is a cue to Chinese mfg to take over the mantle & flood Germany with Chinese products now that taking over German companies won't be easy or possible.

The aim here should be total annihilation of the German economy . Trust you know what the fallout would be like .

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles