China Economy: News & Discussion

Azaad

Country flag
Tell me which other 1B population in the Global South can consume even a fraction of this ;)

View attachment 239258

View attachment 239260

View attachment 239261

View attachment 239262
Tell us which other country in the world has bots like you trying desperately since years , day in & day out , to impress the world with China's achievements sans any innovation except the scale at which they do it which is now coming back to bite it , with 600 million people living on 1.5 USD per day according to your own ex premier Li Keqiang who's obviously no more now for speaking the truth about pre Wuhan Virus Pandemic China where the situation is definitely much worse today than before?

Azaad

Country flag

This is the kind of posts you ought to be posting out here but I'm doing your job for you . Besides how could you do this given you're either not familiar with your own country's ancient & rich history culture traditions philosophies etc or are too ashamed of it .

@ym888 ; @rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady

BTW @ezsasa ; @Indx TechStyle , the thread - Understanding China was locked sometime back for thread cleaning. It still remains locked.

SexyChineseLady

China is uniting SE Asia through infrastructure and culture!

IMG_6264.jpeg

Many Thais and other SE Asians in Tencent's signature Chuang survival show that selected China's nation Girl Groups in the past!

IMG_6263.jpeg

IMG_6265.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

This is the kind of posts you ought to be posting out here but I'm doing your job for you . Besides how could you do this given you're either not familiar with your own country's ancient & rich history culture traditions philosophies etc or are too ashamed of it .

@ym888 ; @rockdog ; @SexyChineseLady

BTW @ezsasa ; @Indx TechStyle , the thread - Understanding China was locked sometime back for thread cleaning. It still remains locked.
Yes! Very popular across China and SE Asia!

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Did I point out only deflation ?
If you're inflation is not above 5-6% that also tell goods aren't sold at good price reduction in cost of Chinese commodities have been there which is a big indicator of reduced purchases..
Why don't u answer abt 21% unemployment rate? Why they stopped publishing this data? Another thing is if ur people are buying so much houses there is nothing wrong no bubble then why is evergrande default and why there assets are ceased to repay debt.. ((very recent news)).
I just don't trust you're numbers not at all.. there is no transperancy...
China has done alot.of great work I appreciate it 👍
But it is not that big as it is shown..
It's economy has huge part of those concrete structures..
There were many other questions I asked u are simply answering those which can be +ve regarding ur pov..
30million cars is big deal fine does that mean whole rest of population is fine ??
I will write a dedicated comment of banks..
Uist have heard that Shanghai bank has reduced salary by 50% and also military personnels salary is reduced..
Also Shanghai bank closed 1200 branches there are many other as well.. is this +ve indicator ?
Let me tell you indian banks were making looses of more than 2lakh crores today they are making profits of 1,6 lakh crores and also alone SBI makes 35k crores profits a state owned bank.. this is called as +ve economic indicators,,such many other things are -ve about china..
Also some banks were protected by tanks because people were not getting there money, they were just protesting ,forget the name of bank
THERE WERE MANY OTHER THINGS I ASKED in my earlier comments Im not gonna rant same thing again and AGAIN..
After seeing recent videos of atrocious Chinese poverty, I am not impressed by anything China has done for now. Treating people like worms to be stamped on negates any achievements by the CCP however big they are. Millions of Chinese are living with rights that is less than what most stray dogs in India have. More poverty videos are getting leaked now and the situation is horrific.

Azaad

Country flag
China is uniting SE Asia through infrastructure and culture!

View attachment 239319

Many Thais and other SE Asians in Tencent's signature Chuang survival show that selected China's nation Girl Groups in the past!

View attachment 239318

View attachment 239322
Oh China's uniting a lot of countries apart from the ones in SE Asia . The common thread uniting all these countries are unsustainable debts at usurious interest rates which has bankrupted quite a few nations like Sri Lanka with others in the queue like Laos thanks to the HSR you've built them of which they don't have any use .

On the contrary the HSR benefits Chinese tourists more who come to Laos to gamble & sexually exploit the women there apart from exploiting the general population almost reducing them to slavery.

I see Myanmar is on the list too of your infrastructure building too. Good luck with building that railroad thru civil war infested Myanmar where you're arming both sides & playing grand arbiter between various sides .

Azaad

Country flag
The Z-15 Utility Helicopter
Co-developed by the AVIC and the France-based Airbus Helicopter, the Z-15 first took to the skies in December 2016 in Harbin. The two companies equally contributed in terms of investments and shared the design and production responsibilities with two assembly lines, one in Harbin and the other in Marignane, France.

In 2005, the Harbin Aircraft Industry Group of the AVIC and Eurocopter Group, now known as Airbus Helicopter, signed a joint development and production agreement worth six billion Euros, as part of which both the companies agreed upon a 50% share of the total investment and workload.

The Z-15 multipurpose helicopter (Aviation Industry Corporation of China)
The contract was signed on December 5, 2005, followed by completing the Preliminary Design Review in 2006 and Critical Design Review in 2007. Harbin Aircraft Industry has independent intellectual property rights.

In facr the entire helicopter industry in China has been based on ToT courtesy Airbus , thanks to French largesse. Most of this was legal which comes as a huge surprise to the world at large.

It's quite possible that CCP didn't indulge in espionage as the MSS lacked Xu Yanjun kind of agents to do the job & what a fine job Xu himself executed. He must be a Hero in China.

Hopefully CCP'd acknowledge his services to CCP & issue him gallantry award or the J-20 could be christened Yanjun after the great CCP hero. @rockdog

Back to the topic , the Harbin Z-20 is a direct copy of the US hptr Black Hawk courtesy the one Black Hawk downed due to malfunction during Operation Neptune Spear to take out Bin Laden in Abbottabad , the wreckage of which was duly transferred by iron brother Paxtan to as close as lips to teeth, iron brother - China

Azaad

Country flag
Yes! Very popular across China and SE Asia!

Evidently ancient history philosophy culture tradition & arts don't extend beyond the 18th or 19th century in CCP China.

I'm dead certain whatever I've put out can't be a misunderstanding due to mistranslation by Baidu mis translate.

The problem lies elsewhere.

SexyChineseLady

In facr the entire helicopter industry in China has been based on ToT courtesy Airbus , thanks to French largesse. Most of this was legal which comes as a huge surprise to the world at large.

It's quite possible that CCP didn't indulge in espionage as the MSS lacked Xu Yanjun kind of agents to do the job & what a fine job Xu himself executed. He must be a Hero in China.

Hopefully CCP'd acknowledge his services to CCP & issue him gallantry award or the J-20 could be christened Yanjun after the great CCP hero. @rockdog

Back to the topic , the Harbin Z-20 is a direct copy of the US hptr Black Hawk courtesy the one Black Hawk downed due to malfunction during Operation Neptune Spear to take out Bin Laden in Abbottabad , the wreckage of which was duly transferred by iron brother Paxtan to as close as lips to teeth, iron brother - China
Yes, beginning with the Z-8 (Super Frelon) and Z-9 (Dauphin), China has built one of the world largest rotary aircraft industry through ToT transfers from the French 😍

No, the Z-20 came directly from China's experience with the Sikorsky S-70C which was exported to China in the 1980s :)

These are American-made Chinese Black Hawks:
IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

After 1989, parts were embargoed. PLA and PAP (People's Armed Police) loved the Black Hawks so for next 30 years the two dozen S-70Cs continued to fly with Chinese parts. The Z-20 came directly from this experience and the industry that grew around supplying parts to the S-70Cs :)

S-70C in PLAGF service
IMG_1948.jpeg

Z-20 for PLAN
IMG_1949.jpeg

Last edited:

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Yes, beginning with the Z-8 (Super Frelon) and Z-9 (Dauphin), China has built one of the world largest rotary aircraft industry through ToT transfers from the French 😍

No, the Z-20 came directly from China's experience with the Sikorsky S-70C which was exported to China in the 1980s :)

These are American-made Chinese Black Hawks:
View attachment 239365
View attachment 239366

After 1989, parts were embargoed. PLA and PAP (People's Armed Police) loved the Black Hawks so for next 30 years the two dozen S-70Cs continued to fly with Chinese parts. The Z-20 came directly from this experience and the industry that grew around supplying parts to the S-70Cs :)

S-70C in PLAGF service
View attachment 239368

Z-20 for PLAN
View attachment 239369
Actually Americans stopped the sell because of tianmen PARTY 🥳 🥳 🥳

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Oh China's uniting a lot of countries apart from the ones in SE Asia . The common thread uniting all these countries are unsustainable debts at usurious interest rates which has bankrupted quite a few nations like Sri Lanka with others in the queue like Laos thanks to the HSR you've built them of which they don't have any use .

On the contrary the HSR benefits Chinese tourists more who come to Laos to gamble & sexually exploit the women there apart from exploiting the general population almost reducing them to slavery.

I see Myanmar is on the list too of your infrastructure building too. Good luck with building that railroad thru civil war infested Myanmar where you're arming both sides & playing grand arbiter between various sides .
Laos HSR is a one way Chinese incursion. No local Laotian can afford HSR or is in need of one. I see a lot of value though if China ends up extending the HSR to Cambodian coast.
‘I think there is no point begrudging China on what they do. They have the economic power and non-accountability to push through such infrastructure.
Meanwhile we are unable to build out the Indo-Myanmar-Thailand trilateral highway. Connecting Singapore port via super highway to NE India would change the prosperity of all the regions along the highway. We have to get aggressive. In foreign policy, morality only goes so far. You have to attain your foreign policy goals sometimes through might-is-right approach.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles