China Economy: News & Discussion

ym888

india 67% population still living in rural areas, they dont find facilities like in cities...most players r coming from 33% of urban population. in upcoming years huge population will migrate from rural to urban areas or make new cities (urbanization). that will boost economy nd india will improve in sports also with greater share of population taking part on sports etc.
33% of 1.4 billion is a huge amount,

More than the entire population of the United States

KurtisBrian

Country flag
india 67% population still living in rural areas, they dont find facilities like in cities...most players r coming from 33% of urban population. in upcoming years huge population will migrate from rural to urban areas or make new cities (urbanization). that will boost economy nd india will improve in sports also with greater share of population taking part on sports etc.
more active urbanites requires greater caloric intake, more protein consumption. Sports facilities requires lighting, maybe air con, water pumps...

Food prices have increased in India even without increased consumption. Has led to export bans of certain foods.

Nations of the world already fighting over food and energy. Competition for both will only increase.

Africa and Middle East both consuming more energy and food.
Since Indians intend to consume more get ready to pay more and to fight for the right.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Like I said, we do not focus on certain sports and we probably never will. It is not about infrastructure though that needs to be expanded as well. But certain sports like swimming, gymnastics are simply not part of the aspirations here.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag

do u understand USA nd india condition...USA is developed country from 80-100 years. india is just a developing country. USA is investing in their human resources from long time. india is just starting to invest. like before 2000 china is also weak in sports. nd after that u guys invest in ur human resources. india is now starting that process. so yeah we r late, but definitely at right path. nd thats why every year our sports nd other thing is improving.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Like I said, we do not focus on certain sports and we probably never will. It is not about infrastructure though that needs to be expanded as well. But certain sports like swimming, gymnastics are simply not part of the aspirations here.
believe me...in 10-20 years from now. india will giving fight to USA nd China in those game also.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
more active urbanites requires greater caloric intake, more protein consumption. Sports facilities requires lighting, maybe air con, water pumps...

Food prices have increased in India even without increased consumption. Has led to export bans of certain foods.

Nations of the world already fighting over food and energy. Competition for both will only increase.

Africa and Middle East both consuming more energy and food.
Since Indians intend to consume more get ready to pay more and to fight for the right.
india is not food importer like china....we imported very less in agriculture nd food. we r self sufficient for our population need. so dont care about us, u should more worry about china in food security. 😂😝

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
We were talking about sport spirit in rural area right? It's also admired in China.
that was rare case, coz their father was national athelete, so he guide his children from childhood...mostly in indian rural area people prefer local sports or much popular sports like cricket etc. mostly they play for their fun, not for carrier option or participating for nation. they hv other priorities than sport. this mentality will change in 5-10 years. coz rural india is also developing nd internet etc r making them knowledgeable for other things.

rockdog

Country flag
Blood is thicker than water.

View attachment 224840
I recently watches the TW tv program, some retired R.o.C army officer was very exciting, and said: i don't need any one send me the mate 60 as gift, i want to buy it by myslef when it comes to TW.

Screenshot_2023-10-04-10-13-47-562_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

IMG_20231004_101504.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
We have all this development too. But terrorism in India is promoted by foreign forces. The Indian government is now finally tackling that through heavy handed approaches in Pakistan and elsewhere. The terrorism in India is not because of lack of jobs or poverty. It is because of religion and brain washing from across the border. These days Government seems to have cracked the whip on terrorists wherever they live. Many heads of evil has been cut down and more will roll. Terrorism is now down considerably but the threat remains. Fanatics like ISIS who don’t care about jobs but just want to kill everyone are still a threat for all countries including China.
Xinjiang didn't have any terror attack for 12 yrs, let me share my experiences for recent one week stay:

1. Break the social structure with mosque centric community. 20 yrs ago, i visited here, every villiage had 1 or 2 mosques. Now for the whole 3000km road trip, i only see less than 5 mosques. One side was CCP dis functioned 90% of them, another side is cutting the financial channels from SA and Turkey.

2. Send all young people to school or vacational collage (western called them re education camp). teacher them modern tech, not THAT BOOK.

3. Cut the Uyghur language usage on modern social life. Except signboard of road networks, even the menu and shops are full of "national universal language (Chinese mandarin)". Plus all Tik Tok and mobile payment are Chinese, they are the WMD for their Islamic culture.

Even the name of Bazaar on the building, has no Uyghur txt, only small shops have.

IMG_20231004_105140.jpg

IMG_20231004_105353.jpg

If they want to use Uyghur language, good read the boring book of Xi. :crying:

IMG_20231004_104117.jpg

The Xinjiang museum, all contents only in Chinese and English. And it explained how Buddhism got popularity in history, but almost didn't mention how Islamic spreading in the region.

IMG_20231004_103350.jpg

IMG_20231004_103937.jpg

4. Bringing jobs and economic opportunities to them. Attract young people live in secular ways.

5. No more isolated Uyghur community. 10 yrs ago, the Erdaoqiao in Urumqi was a no go zone for Han, now its the biggest bazaar and tourist destination in mid Asia.

CCP built a Metro station here, increased the communications with others.

IMG_20231004_103232.jpg

IMG_20231004_103302.jpg

6. finally, iron fist of CCP.
IMG_20231004_103439.jpg

CCP is really a tough organization, it gives a shit about western, they did what they want. At least on this point, i support CCP.

I hope India would as tough as CCP on dealing with them. We and India don't like each other, but we don't want kill all for each other.

But they are really different.

Last edited:

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag

View attachment 224840

why ur blood brothers r sitting on lap of USA nd its allies, instead of chinese🤪. they even buying weapon to welcome chinese blood brothers in taiwan. nd why dont u (chinese) let taiwan live peacefully. i dont think any brothers take inspiration from chinese-taiwan brotherhood🤭😝.
second thing this proverb is totally wrong. a pakistani can give blood to chinese. blood isnt different in ethenacity. they r same 4 types in all human race. u cant differentiate between chinese, Taiwanese, indian or other countries people blood. 🤭🤭

ym888

Xinjiang didn't have any terror attack for 12 yrs, let me share my experiences for recent one week stay:

1. Break the social structure with mosque centric community. 20 yrs ago, i visited here, every villiage had 1 or 2 mosques. Now for the whole 3000km road trip, i only see less than 5 mosques. One side was CCP dis functioned 90% of them, another side is cutting the financial channels from SA and Turkey.

2. Send all young people to school or vacational collage (western called them re education camp). teacher them modern tech, not THAT BOOK.

3. Cut the Uyghur language usage on modern social life. Except signboard of road networks, even the menu and shops are full of "national universal language (Chinese mandarin)". Plus all Tik Tok and mobile payment are Chinese, they are the WMD for their Islamic culture.

Even the name of Bazaar on the building, has no Uyghur txt, only small shops have.

View attachment 224858

View attachment 224859

If they want to use Uyghur language, good read the boring book of Xi. :crying:

View attachment 224857

The Xinjiang museum, all contents only in Chinese and English. And it explained how Buddhism got popularity in history, but almost didn't mention how Islamic spreading in the region.

View attachment 224851

View attachment 224852

4. Bringing jobs and economic opportunities to them. Attract young people live in secular ways.

5. No more isolated Uyghur community. 10 yrs ago, the Erdaoqiao in Urumqi was a no go zone for Han, now its the biggest bazaar and tourist destination in mid Asia.

CCP built a Metro station here, increased the communications with others.

View attachment 224856

View attachment 224855

6. finally, iron fist of CCP.
View attachment 224850

CCP is really a tough organization, it gives a shit about western, they did what they want. At least on this point, i support CCP.

I hope India would as tough as CCP on dealing with them. We and India don't like each other, but we don't want kill all for each other.

But they are really different.
Is the situation in India more complex and ungovernable?

KurtisBrian

Country flag

View attachment 224840
I wonder how many Russians, Iranians and Pakistanis, read what you wrote.

You put them on notice of what their future holds allied to the Han Sino Chinese male.

astransastra

Country flag
Plz don't generalize. I like China and Chinese (right from my student days of interacting with International Chinese students)

But what CCP did to people of Xinjiang is forcible assimilation. We in India may not like to do that...our nation was created on the principle of "Unity in Diversity".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles