Ban all Muslim men from flights - Kiwi Politician

average american

Wellington: A New Zealand politician has labelled young Muslim men a terrorist threat who should be banned from Western airlines, sparking condemnation from Prime Minister John Key on Tuesday.

Richard Prosser, of the New Zealand First party, also labelled Islam a "stone age religion" in a magazine column, claiming that most terrorists were "angry young Muslim men who hate the West".

"If you are a young male, aged between say about 19 and about 35, and you're a Muslim, or you look like a Muslim, or you come from a Muslim country, then you are not welcome to travel on any of the West's airlines," he wrote.

He added: "I will not stand by while my daughters' rights and freedoms, and those of other New Zealanders and Westerners, are denigrated by a sorry pack of misogynist troglodytes from 'Wogistan'.":ban:
It could come to that some day.

average american

I kind of like the quote ""sorry pack of misogynist troglodytes from 'Wogistan'" the same thought goes thru my mind every time I go thru secruity and have to take my shoes off to get on a plane.

JBH22

I kind of like the quote ""sorry pack of misogynist troglodytes from 'Wogistan'" the same thought goes thru my mind every time I go thru secruity and have to take my shoes off to get on a plane.
I second that but Non Muslims will face the brunt also :p

Anyway multi culturalism is an epic fail

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The man must be a Daffy Duck!

How can a whole religious group be banned from taking flights?

And anyway, no country has the gumption to do so.

Here is why:

Now check bbl per day

So, if the Muslim countries stop exporting, the world will come to a standstill.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These people are from mutant-land carrying donkey jack in their asses.

These white breed bastards don't even spare Indians and many of us who can be placed into same box of looking like muslims.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Muslim countries have become a transit hub for all these countries flying to Europe or other westerly direction. Dubai being the port.

Ash

Country flag
what a dumbass, maybe the question he should be asking himself is wether his mother and father were brother and sister!:cool2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think what he meant was " ban every Pakistani from flight.."
Might be since Pakis are self-proclaimed Thekedar of Islam and nurturing terrorism spreading in all the countries.Almost ALL terrorist activities are traced back to the motherland of terrorism aka Pakistan.:sad:

The NZ guy is now famous from anonymity all of a sudden... at least among muslims :taunt:

average american

The man must be a Daffy Duck!

How can a whole religious group be banned from taking flights?

And anyway, no country has the gumption to do so.

Here is why:

Now check bbl per day

So, if the Muslim countries stop exporting, the world will come to a standstill.
Also they would starve to death.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lets say that Al Qada managed to bring down a dozen transcontinental flights which they actually planned at one time, you may see a ban on Muslims from flying. Its not impossible.

I would not be all that thrilled with a muslim pliot especially this one...... EgyptAir Flight 990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One could ban under such circumstances, but then the world industries would come to a standstill, since much of the oil is that from the Middle East Muslim countries and they could retaliate by stopping supplies of oil.

The world economy will go for a six.

Will; the world be ready for that?

Anyway, China would never agree to such a ban.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Also they would starve to death.
Would they?

There will be many countries which produce foodgrains, who would supply at a premium to boost their economy.

It must be remembered that many countries have a sizable Muslim population and they could never alienate them without serious consequences.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Lets say that Al Qada managed to bring down a dozen transcontinental flights which they actually planned at one time, you may see a ban on Muslims from flying. Its not impossible.

I would not be all that thrilled with a muslim pliot especially this one...... EgyptAir Flight 990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ok. So this is not racism? Fine, while we're at it, let's ban all Negros from boarding the flight too. Since their contribution in the world has been the lowest in all sense.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
:rofl: at these geniuses, the Muslims should just purchase a fleet of jumbo jets and do the needful.

JBH22

Would they?

There will be many countries which produce foodgrains, who would supply at a premium to boost their economy.

It must be remembered that many countries have a sizable Muslim population and they could never alienate them without serious consequences.
I beg to differ sir it seems that many islamic countries do not have any such serious consequence to face when they decide to do away with their minority groups.

Wonder why :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles