Baloch Freedom Struggle - News, Updates, Discussions, Weapons and Multimedia Thread

Ikariyasan

Country flag
The Brahui migrated balochistan in historical times after 1000 ad more so around 700ad-1400ad from BHARAT and there are sizeable speakers of this language in that region so maybe Brahui but its incoherent in video to be exact.
Genetically they are identical to Balochis and as far as I know Brahui is not very closely related to Southern Dravidian languages. Then they should have a complex history I suppose.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
except that they had a kill death ratio in their favour as they lost about 17-18 men to about 50-70 men of pakistan while in tet,the americans lost much less than the vietnamese and the viet cong was fully wiped out leaving only nva as a credible force.it was a strategic victory in terms of propaganda though.
It is important to remember though that Tet Offensive was a huge intelligence failure on part of US. The amount of weapons and personnel brought in from North Vietnam for this was quite shocking. Though the objectives may not have been met by the NVA, it had large implications in ending the war.

US at the time had been lying to their public that the end of war was near and they were going to win it. The amount of Americans that died in Tet offensive showed the American Public that they were being lied to, and that North Vietnam was still up and kicking, infact they were strong and good enough to launch massive assaults. War support dropped tremendously in the following years.

For BLA rebels to pull of such a massive operation,it would require a much larger intelligence failure on part of Pakistan. Even if they manage to pull it off, the only effect would be lowering of porki morale and Imran Khan support dropping in the next election.

Porkies would just elect a new puppet then. Nothing else would change much. On the other hand BLA would end up losing a lot of men and resources.

I think it's better if BLA continue carrying small scale guerrilla attacks to the effect that Porkies are scared to not go on patrols and resort to sand bagging instead , like the Scared Americans used to do later in the war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles