Baloch Freedom Struggle - News, Updates, Discussions, Weapons and Multimedia Thread

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The camp is still under Baloch control. It has been 38 hours and still the no 1 Army and their no 1 commando force had failed to dislodge the attackers from the FC camp . Even after using armoured pery carriers and helicopter gunships . This is beyond hilarious .

FKumGd8WQAMdMn0.jpeg

Meanwhile according to local journalists, Pak army had lost a total of 4 helicopters / helicopter gunships while trying to retake the camp.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Only person who can save Pak army from the clutches of BLA
~•{O wow, today I realised that Our dear Imran Khan looks nearly identical to Sylvester Stallone
(American actor) from Rambo} •~ :lol:{introducing Rambo mr Imran Khan, look at that body, any girl will fall for him} :lol:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Baloch/Taliban Rebels with the help of Indian R&AW trying to sabotage peace in Pakistan: Sheikh Rasheed

~Personal Note~R&AW in India is not at all interested in rouge state of Pakistan

Pakistan had exploited & persecuted #Balochistan, Sindh, Ahmadiyya & other minorities. Pakistan is on self destructive mode.

But I wonder to myself, who is providing support & logistics to BLA?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles