Baloch Freedom Struggle - News, Updates, Discussions, Weapons and Multimedia Thread

Waanar

Country flag
So in these pictures, I (may be innacurately) see-
Spectre ELCAN, PEQ 2s, mounted flashlights, M16A4, M67 Frags, RPG7s and rockets (which I confused with stielhandgranates in the bottom middle picture. I'm a retard. Please don't mind.)

Very sorted gear, although I don't see the reason for PEQ2s if they don't have NVGs.

@Gessler , some help?

Angel of War

Country flag

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it is pretty interesting to see how a bullet wound actually feels. Initially, he just feels a jolt and is not even sure what exactly happened, only after a few seconds does he realizes that he is hit by a bullet so he immediately ducks.
Same happened with me when i was stabbed by a knife in the right thigh . Inititally i felt it was just a moderate blow to my side thigh and but when suddenly blood started flowing down i got anxious .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Seems like Pakistan has successfully suppressed their casualties and information about the attack. Pays to be an authoritarian state with complete control over information.
The scale of the attack was absolutely massive, and terrorists were equipped with gear comparable to special forces (better than ours :tsk:)

Total information blackout and curfew. Gunships in the air.

Angel of War

Country flag
Seems like Pakistan has successfully suppressed their casualties and information about the attack. Pays to be an authoritarian state with complete control over information.
The scale of the attack was absolutely massive, and terrorists were equipped with gear comparable to special forces (better than ours :tsk:)

Bajwa and Co is probably seeking another term extension that's why he is hiding casualties

Jimih

Country flag

Still inside camp

Global Defence

New threads

Articles