Balkanization of Pakistan

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why would any one help the Pakistan which want to conquer India?

All the wars started by Pakistan not India. It is like I want to beat a big guy because my book says so and I need support from you.
Exactly my point. And in an hypothetical scenario that somehow Pakistan gets Kashmir back, you think they will stop at that have peace with India? They say they will, but we all know the truth.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Exactly my point. And in an hypothetical scenario that somehow Pakistan gets Kashmir back, you think they will stop at that have peace with India? They say they will, but we all know the truth.

Then they will start things in Punjab and then Bengal and then Junahgad.

Break India by 1000 cuts is their old policy.

At least they have this policy. We have nothing after 1971.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

How will they get Kashmir?

It is because of failed policies in the past Bharat suffered.

Past is different, Afghans or central Asian invaded India because of riches and weak defenses, The scenario is different now. Most of the central Asia republics are Pro India they want good trade and strategic relations with Bharat.

It is these guys who feel they have birth right to invade India(delusions Grandeur) create problems here. These guys in the sense Mohajirs and west Punjabis. Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balouch are some what different in their attitude towards India.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
How will they get Kashmir?

It is because of failed policies in the past Bharat suffered.

Past is different, Afghans or central Asian invaded India because of riches and weak defenses, The scenario is different now. Most of the central Asia republics are Pro India they want good trade and strategic relations with Bharat.

It is these guys who feel they have birth right to invade India(delusions Grandeur) and create problems here. These guys in the sense Mohajirs and west Punjabis. Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balouch are some what different in their attitude towards India.
They won't. That's why I wrote hypothetical. This was to prove your point. Why would anyone support them to defeat India? Because even if they support once to achieve paki ultimate goal - Kashmir, the pakis still won't stop.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They won't. That's why I wrote hypothetical. This was to prove your point. Why would anyone support them to defeat India? Because even if they support once to achieve paki ultimate goal - Kashmir, the pakis still won't stop.
Only if US and Russia invests in Kashmir for projects. Otherwise, GCC supports Pakistan against India.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Only if US and Russia invests in Kashmir for projects. Otherwise, GCC supports Pakistan against India.
No ... GCC do not support Pakistan on Kashmir, it is neutral.

May be things will change because of the formation of the muslim peace keeping force in the future. But in India's perspective India can handle the changes.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Guys, I just projected a hypothetical scenario to prove a point. We all know pakis won't get Kashmir.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No ... GCC do not support Pakistan on Kashmir, it is neutral.

May be things will change because of the formation of the muslim peace keeping force in the future. But in India's perspective India can handle the changes.
and I guess, after Modi's visit to UAE things will be changing. We can use this opportunity to increase momentum in Balochistan.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Question is should India pursue it as a policy or not? We can calculate odds once we know our objectives.
I don't know how policy is made in India and I am not sure how what you are asking me (?)

But if I were to do it:

Various options and their consequences--> Success rate of option (aka odds) and possibility of improving odds (success rate) --> Refinement of options/objectives --> Action Plan.

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question, because I'm not sure what you're asking me.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't know how policy is made in India and I am not sure how what you are asking me (?)

But if I were to do it:

Various options and their consequences--> Success rate of option (aka odds) and possibility of improving odds (success rate) --> Refinement of options/objectives --> Action Plan.

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question, because I'm not sure what you're asking me.
What I meant was should India actively try to balkanize Pak?

If the answer is yes than we can use the flow-chart you mentioned above.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What I meant was should India actively try to balkanize Pak?

If the answer is yes than we can use the flow-chart you mentioned above.
That would be part of Step 3 (Refinement of options/Objectives)
This refinement can also lead to zero option/objectives, in whcih case it should not be pursued. If some viable options are profitable then pursue.
And not to mention this is time-dependent as changing geopolitical scenarios can affect decisions made.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
As long as Pakjabis run Pak, it will disintegrate sooner or later. .
I accept this fact.
a plan to de-nuclearize Pak.
Thats a risky move.
What makes you think that pakistan hasn't shared nuke tech with arab/saudi chacha.
No wonder..the main reason behind pakistan huge nuclear arsenal is to protect their ummah from other countries so that they can wage holy war....They say India, its just a cover news.
I think saudi are funding paki's nuke project otherwise a country with such economy can't maintain such huge arsenal of deadly weapon

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
and I guess, after Modi's visit to UAE things will be changing. We can use this opportunity to increase momentum in Balochistan.
On ********** there used to be an immature Saudi prince, yes the guy was an actual prince, and as a testament to the sheer backwardness and stupidity of Saudis, this man who occupied a position of relative power in security matters openly spoke on a pubic forum on sensitive strategic affairs.

This is of course so stupid that a normal (non-Saudi) mind would actually question if he was who he claimed to be, but trust me I know Saudis and their stupidity is such (e.g. they included Pakistan and Malaysia in a phantom coalition before consulting them, then announced it to the world media only for Pakistan and Malaysia to openly declare they had never heard anything about it) that this guy was real.

The guy was obsequiously pro-Pakistani and that also included being anti-Bangladeshi as he would insult Bangladeshis in any argument between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, but he mentioned how Saudi was not happy with the UAE's support for Baloch rebels and that Saudi pressured the UAE to stop this.

As I said, the Saudis adore Pakistan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
On ********** there used to be an immature Saudi prince, yes the guy was an actual prince, and as a testament to the sheer backwardness and stupidity of Saudis, this man who occupied a position of relative power in security matters openly spoke on a pubic forum on sensitive strategic affairs.

This is of course so stupid that a normal (non-Saudi) mind would actually question if he was who he claimed to be, but trust me I know Saudis and their stupidity is such (e.g. they included Pakistan and Malaysia in a phantom coalition before consulting them, then announced it to the world media only for Pakistan and Malaysia to openly declare they had never heard anything about it) that this guy was real.

The guy was obsequiously pro-Pakistani and that also included being anti-Bangladeshi as he would insult Bangladeshis in any argument between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, but he mentioned how Saudi was not happy with the UAE's support for Baloch rebels and that Saudi pressured the UAE to stop this.

As I said, the Saudis adore Pakistan.
Well, let them remain happy, till oil is left, Saudis will live and on the day their oil will end, they will bankrupt. But both India and Bangladesh have highly successful professional classes, economy, technology and political system to survive till end of the world. ;)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Just a reality check
After the operation in Baluchustan, the Province is peaceful now. Where as Naksalite area in India is still under turmoil.
Today indian Prime Minister came to Lahore waging his tail :)

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Just a reality check
After the operation in Baluchustan, the Province is peaceful now. Where as Naksalite area in India is still under turmoil.
1. There is conflict in Balochistan, all you have to do is type that word on Twitter and see what comes up. I don't have time otherwise I could show lots of proof.

2. lol...the Naxalites are a nuisance but not much beyond that, the Naxalites weren't offered a referendum on independence as former Pakistani premier Gilani spoke of giving the Baloch several years back.

3. Modi has humiliated Pakistan by getting a Pakistani spy ("diplomat") kicked out of Bangladesh as well as many other humiliations and on top of that humiliation he can still come to visit Lahore.....lol...rather than you having the self-dignity of refusing to host him...lol.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Just a reality check
After the operation in Baluchustan, the Province is peaceful now.

If it is called Peace z what is violence in pakiland? o_O Tell me.
Where as Naksalite area in India is still under turmoil.
Once again, who told you that? :D
That is turmoil on Indian Standards.
On pakistani standards, there is no place will be safer than this naxal area if it could in pakistan.
Pakistan is as dangerous as for a human being as our fuel ignition chamber cryogenic engine of our GSLV rocket is. You have no idea how badly you gonna die and when. And we don't keep our people in that engine. Soz every Indian is safer than pakland. :heh:

Actually, it's you guys waging their tales. Watch your media dancing like crazy b*tches that India have gave them some attention at least. :heh:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@musalman anyway, I welcome the name india. It sounds very cool. :biggrin2:
india will appreciate this new name by ending pakistan first from the world map. :devious:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
"We will even host Hasnia wajid not coz we think she is a bitch but coz she is a PM of country."

Post reported. This is not ********** so mind your disgusting tongue and do not insult the head of goverment of 160 million people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles