Aero India 2017

captscooby81

Country flag
Yes the Visitors area only weekend allows you to visit the Static display on the Weekends and from the Static display area you can see the Air display ADVA ... I went on Business Visitor pass the only difference is its allowed all days . yours is only allowed for Weekend .. Make sure you reach much early before the show starts as there was huge crowd on day one. weekends i cant imagine what will be the chaos .. you have to register at the registration desk they give you smart card type pass ..

Hello guys.. I have bought a ticket of 1500 which is Visitors Exhibition Area (Only weekend), but when i got an Email its said thanks for registering as a general visitor. As usual no response from the Govt babus who are doing customer service.

One more thing will i be able to see the airshow as well with this ticket? I will be visiting tom.

MrPresident

Country flag
Yes the Visitors area only weekend allows you to visit the Static display on the Weekends and from the Static display area you can see the Air display ADVA ... I went on Business Visitor pass the only difference is its allowed all days . yours is only allowed for Weekend .. Make sure you reach much early before the show starts as there was huge crowd on day one. weekends i cant imagine what will be the chaos .. you have to register at the registration desk they give you smart card type pass ..
Thanks you.. i ll be starting at 6 in the morning :p

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This guy is saying, Tejas MK2 will be twin engine!!!!!!

Has this come out before?

captscooby81

Country flag
Possible Twin Engine might be some small level guy in the HAL who may not have more information on the design and technical changes going to come with MK2

This guy is saying, Tejas MK2 will be twin engine!!!!!!

Has this come out before?

captscooby81

Country flag
Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles