500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am otm shank

One observation, I may be wrong though...

Modi does have the habit of altering the narrative every two months, something out of the blue and something big.

Intolerance debate was stopped by unannounced landing at Pakiland. Beef ban debate was stopped by national Herald case I think.

Sep- surgical strike, Nov-demonetisation..

Probably Feb is budget and Apr is GST. I wonder what else he has up his sleeve next.

Basically whenever media narrative is going against him, he creates a disruption in discourse if narrative is going against him.
so when a media event happens it's modi fault that new news happens and people don't dwell on older events?

good point

I hate modi for the uri attack that became news instead we should be talking about beef still

cannonfodder

Country flag
LOLZZ watching it... Oxford pass Manmohan singh and harvard pass Chidambaram were much worse than I thought.
Stooges had almost sold out India; now I kind of get hang of asset inflation:laugh:. Thanks for sharing this one @Akshay_Fenix :hail::hail:. Modi is exonerated.

Video worth watching. Do spare your 1 hr to find out what kind of mess we created.

Indibomber

There are many things which should have been fixed before this step was taken. Also how can you force people to buy smartphones and use Internet or credit cards to transact on daily basis?
This step was necessary but execution could have been so much better. People like us don't suffer,Ask the small scale industry factory workers who were fired and are jobless for last 2 months, ask the small shop owners.
How wide is internet penetration and speed? Do you think a man who earns 20k a month will be willing shell re28 as transaction charges on expenditure of Re1000? I am being forced to put money in banks and banks give no guarantee that my monies is safe. Why do i see us facing the kind of recession which US saw in 2008 if you dont undestand here is a quick link .
He could have taxed the cash with drawl from the bank as first step.
Followed by discounts and sops when payments are done online.
ATM's & banks should have been given smaller denomination only, forcing the big buyers to use Online methods and bigger currency.
Rules that shop keepers need to have mechanisms to accept online transactions.

But yeah Modi is GOD and criticizing him is not allowed. It will make you "Anti National" hindu hater. even if you have voted for him you cannot disagree with his policy.

Anyways Narendra Modi ki jai jo dil mein hai wo hai!.

sukhish

There are many things which should have been fixed before this step was taken. Also how can you force people to buy smartphones and use Internet or credit cards to transact on daily basis?
This step was necessary but execution could have been so much better. People like us don't suffer,Ask the small scale industry factory workers who were fired and are jobless for last 2 months, ask the small shop owners.
How wide is internet penetration and speed? Do you think a man who earns 20k a month will be willing shell re28 as transaction charges on expenditure of Re1000? I am being forced to put money in banks and banks give no guarantee that my monies is safe. Why do i see us facing the kind of recession which US saw in 2008 if you dont undestand here is a quick link .
ATM's & banks should have been given smaller denomination only, forcing the big buyers to use Online methods and bigger currency.

But yeah Modi is GOD and criticizing him is not allowed. It will make you "Anti National" hindu hater. even if you have voted for him you cannot disagree with his policy.

I fully concur, digital mode of payment has nothing to do with Demonetization. as far as tax collection is concerned, just look for the expensive purchase items and raid them you will find what ever black money is kept in cash. small scale industries employement is being cut in half. what will happen to those people now ? is payTM going to employe them. my friends business in delhi is 25% of what it used to be ? and to the best to my knowledge he was not doing any kind of dalali or any smuggling. why punish them for what ? most of the people commenting here have never in their life time started any business. in the US people started using credits over time, and it did work well. they also have corruption black money (US is #1 in black money, look at caymen island and all the tiny island nation that just thrive on the tax exempted money for big co-oporations). I just do not see black cash money as the sole reason for de-monitization.

Last edited:

sukhish

most people here are nothing but big time advertisement for the GOI. they just do not have the guts to talk anything other than praising their master.

sukhish

bhakts won't like your idea at all. you have given point by point sequence of what could have been done. but this PM is all about generating sensational news and thats it. Initially they thought that GDP won't be affected, now they say for at least two quarters GDP will be affected as expected. India's exports never came back to normal after the good for nothing nirmala setharaman took over as commerce minister. they went down from about $28 billion a month to about $20 billion and yet no recovery insight. at the same time they claim GDP is expanding at almost twice the rate, this is called MODI MATH which no economist can ever explain it to you. now the bhakts will say that the quality of exports is better vs the quantity of exports. they will find one or the other reason to worship their man.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Note ban: Cash deals worth Rs 25,000 crore move to digital mode

NEW DELHI: Post demonetisation, cash-based transactions worth Rs 25,000 crore have moved to the digital mode, says a survey.

The Economic Research Department of State Bank of India carried out the survey from December 30, 2016 to January 3, 2017 so as to understand the nuances of demonetisation. It showed that 15 per cent of transactions moved to electronic payments such as m-wallets and Point of Sale machines...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Shri Gurumurthy is a rare gem. Wonder why he isn't occupying JetLee's office.
IMHO That would be a wrong assumption, just because a person is a good researcher does not necessarily mean he is a good administrator.

We are already seeing Kejriwal, who spoke all the right words turned out to a dud as a administrator.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
IMHO That would be a wrong assumption, just because a person is a good researcher does not necessarily mean he is a good administrator.

We are already seeing Kejriwal, who spoke all the right words turned out to a dud as a administrator.
that was, umm...so mellow!..........

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Does any NRI have to deposit old notes in account or he can exchange the old notes for legal tenders ???

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

The burn and butthurt are pretty evident. One can see the froth in your mouth as well as the bile.

The likes of you and your ilk have long stopped discussing Modi's POLICY and have ALWAYS Modi for a while now. Please stop pretending and stop insulting yourself.

You were the guys who ridiculed Jan dhan accounts THEN
NOW you are ridiculing smart banking.

And for god sake you seem to be educated and most probably have a degree. WTF is wrong with you lot?! You enjoy the fruits of technology day in and day out and you want to deny the same to poorer sections?
Have you people gone senile in your hatred for Modi?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Please don't use such term for that piece of trash.
See here...Another self proclaimed "genius" who won' discuss the POLICY and will discuss Modi.

First his Hindu hating Sickular friend will make a statement about Modi and then this piece of sickular shit comes and makes smart comments. Yeah, nice tango you lot are playing.

And you want us to buy your ridiculous pretentious balanced act!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
See here...Another self proclaimed "genius" who won' discuss the POLICY and will discuss Modi.

First his Hindu hating Sickular friend will make a statement about Modi and then this piece of sickular shit comes and makes smart comments. Yeah, nice tango you lot are playing.

And you want us to buy your ridiculous pretentious balanced act!
Stupid Donkey. Modi haters are not Hindu haters and secular by Default. Learn this simple fact you Modi Bhakt shit eater.

Also, see my post history about Hindus and secularim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles