500,1000 Rs Note no longer legal tender!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Akshay_Fenix

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Lol. Come to your senses dude.

In my place, there r 2-3 places and none of them work usually. Talking of CCTVs! Go out of your city boy to taste real India. Seriously!
What you are talking about is a fact. But more than rural it is the bank in a city which is required to monitor. Bank in rural India would have very less capacity and thus any crocodile would rather use a bank in city.

And if some one even goes to a Rural bank, it is easier to be caught. Questions will rise why some one from city came to bank in rural area.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What you are talking about is a fact. But more than rural it is the bank in a city which is required to monitor. Bank in rural India would have very less capacity and thus any crocodile would rather use a bank in city.

And if some one even goes to a Rural bank, it is easier to be caught. Questions will rise why some one from city came to bank in rural area.
You have more money, you go where it is easiest to bribe the manager. Simple!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
The article you quoted is about centralized surveillance. Those 6000 branches will be monitored round the clock through just 5 stations.
Yeah, it is the closest news I can find. Feel free to find info on bank branches with CCTVs. Most outside big cities dont.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Lol. Come to your senses dude.

In my place, there r 2-3 places and none of them work usually. Talking of CCTVs! Go out of your city boy to taste real India. Seriously!
Ha Ha, why do you think I'm a cityboy. Why do you think I know about this co op banks ?? Lol, I have accounts in these co op banks in my village and also in the bank of baroda of my village. And do you seriously think govt won't be alerted if the accounts get more deposits ?? They do and they check, but no argument can win a pessimist person like you.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
I have deposited 2 lacs in my co op bank account in my village, cashier has double checked the counts by using 2 different machines and also they have proper surveillance system.

Despite being claim by some hanger who thinks I'm cityboy doesn't know I live in India and travel a lot in rural areas more than he can even visit India.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
This is like a year ago and gave target of SBI which is largest bank.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...itor-branches-in-real-time/article7392468.ece

The plan was to monitor 6000 out of 16k branches. So the real numbers should be much lower than target.
Bhai mere, it's centralized surveillance, not local. Not local, the branches you talk about doesn't contain accounts of big fish or have very small numbers of accounts. If any branch has certain penetration, they also upgrade their infrastructure. Depositing even in such accounts are watched.

Ever wondered why co-op banks were not allowed to exchange notes ?? Because they failed to comply with RBI direction to submit the total amount of 500 & 1000 notes in their chests and also as you claim some banks didn't have computerized entry system, they were exempted from doing any business in 500 & 1000.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Bhai mere, it's centralized surveillance, not local. Not local, the branches you talk about doesn't contain accounts of big fish or have very small numbers of accounts. If any branch has certain penetration, they also upgrade their infrastructure. Depositing even in such accounts are watched.

Ever wondered why co-op banks were not allowed to exchange notes ?? Because they failed to comply with RBI direction to submit the total amount of 500 & 1000 notes in their chests and also as you claim some banks didn't have computerized entry system, they were exempted from doing any business in 500 & 1000.
Ever heard the word- dalal (middlemen)!!

You dont have to go and do things yourself!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I have deposited 2 lacs in my co op bank account in my village, cashier has double checked the counts by using 2 different machines and also they have proper surveillance system.

Despite being claim by some hanger who thinks I'm cityboy doesn't know I live in India and travel a lot in rural areas more than he can even visit India.
There is only one village in India!!

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Many have deposited their black money in fake accounts, jan dhan accounts and also some bhaade ke accounts. But they still couldn't withdraw the hard cash, it's still in the govt's hands and news are coming that without completing KYC and PAN linking, you can't withdraw any amount from accounts having more than 5 lacs deposits :lol: Govt is serious about screwing these hoarders.

Many would be lucky and govt my not reach to them but MANY are not gonna be spared and even if 15% feel the heat, public will give thumbs up as nobody has taken such bold step, this is real people, you can hate Modi, bad mouth him but he's gonna stay here for very long, sorry.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Ever heard the word- dalal (middlemen)!!

You dont have to go and do things yourself!
Bhai, everything has dalals including this, Jan dhan accounts got lots of deposits through these dalals, do you think govt will spare them ?? Any unusual activity alarm the IT, they can't reach to everyone but many will be captured, in fact they have captured many already.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That was an example, you claim to be in whole India. Lol.
Even the example I gave left out 10k branches.

While non-existence of CCTV in few branches helps build my argument that money can be laundered there and RBI cant do anything, your argument is vacuous.

For your argument to hold valid and for RBI to be able to monitor everything, CCTV is needed everywhere.

Logic is not your strong fort!! Stick to medicine.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
There is only one village in India!!
Read this tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Many have deposited their black money in fake accounts, jan dhan accounts and also some bhaade ke accounts. But they still couldn't withdraw the hard cash, it's still in the govt's hands and news are coming that without completing KYC and PAN linking, you can't withdraw any amount from accounts having more than 5 lacs deposits :lol: Govt is serious about screwing these hoarders.

Many would be lucky and govt my not reach to them but MANY are not gonna be spared and even if 15% feel the heat, public will give thumbs up as nobody has taken such bold step, this is real people, you can hate Modi, bad mouth him but he's gonna stay here for very long, sorry.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Bhai, everything has dalals including this, Jan dhan accounts got lots of deposits through these dalals, do you think govt will spare them ?? Any unusual activity alarm the IT, they can't reach to everyone but many will be captured, in fact they have captured many already.
Yeah and who in govt will monitor it? IT inspectors. And IT inspectors are Dudh k dhule!!

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Even the example I gave left out 10k branches.

While non-existence of CCTV in few branches helps build my argument that money can be laundered there and RBI cant do anything, you argument is vacuous.

For your argument to hold valid and for RBI to be able to monitor everything, CCTV is needed everywhere.

Logic is not your strong fort!! Stick to medicine.
Yeah yeah ad hominem, great.
You think we all here think that 100% people with black money will be punished and 100% branches are being monitored. Hah...... Your some branches can't wash 100% black money. Nobody's claiming that this move will wash PAAP of India in a day.

Btw, in the medicine, nothing is 100% :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles