5 Indian Army soldiers martyred along LoC

Rage

DFI TEAM
India should squash the cockroach on it's western border once and for all, sure it's easier said then done, there's the US & China to factor in, also any attack from India could possibly unite all the jihadis that are currently splintered, but India has to pull off such a master stroke, use all it's resources to full effect, that any potential International sanctions cause as little harm as possible, act with speed so any help from Pakistan's sugar daddies will be too late and once India smashes Pakistan into pieces, make sure the pieces will be pre-occupied fighting each other. Otherwise this BS is just going to continue and keep holding India back. Why a powerful country the size of India continues to take $hit from a cockroach when it can do something about it, is a mystery! Once the cockroach is squashed, India can focus all it's energy and resources it wastes on a bug on more important things.

RIP to the jawans, may their murders not be in vain and may their cowardly attackers burn in hell.
truer words were never spoken. But we have a Government that is not just impotent, it is complicit in their very deaths. How this coconut Antony stands before war widows and pleads impunity is beyond me. I would be ashamed at the very sight of their grief-stricken faces and the sound of their deathly ghouls if I were him.

the so called "Mujahid" regiment these nincompoops are attributing these attacks to are nothing but a bunch of ragtag partisans that partake of Army duties twice or thrice a year and serve as nothing more than "enthusiastic reinforcements" for rear area units. they cannot transgress 500m. into Indian territory, much less conduct an attack of this type and sophistication. Not unless regular units of the Army are involved. And the fact that such an attack did take place is proof of nothing less than direct Paksh*tstani Army involvement in the raid. If this Government wants to grow a pair before the elections, they should stuff a sock in Mani Shankar Aiyer's mouth and tell Mr. Miyan Nawaz Sharif to go suck it.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hey people case closed, Our queen, Madam Sonia Gandhi (Italian Bartender Maino) has issued a "Strong Statement", NDTV (Burkha '2G' Dutt) has spoken! All's well according to elite paid media crooks, hence con-gress and it's Damads should be allowed to get back to their looting spree!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
In midst of this India and USA agree for joint development of military equipment.....

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
There is no hope in this government that it can do anything on this issue other than extending hand of friendship.

Rage

DFI TEAM

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
RIP to the martyrs. God be with their families.

Neil

Country flag
R.I.P to the great souls .... condolences to the family...!!

Folk hero

The tragedy is nobody cares, I called my friends to see what they think about this incident and their responses were like "is that so" it's a shame majority almost never protest against government for not taking proper actions against pakistan and china for their repetitive ceasefire violations or intrusions so government always easily brushes off these kind of incidents and restart "aman ki tamasha" bullsh!t.

Death to pakistan death to incompetent politicians and finally death to congress.

captonjohn

Country flag
What can I say now:

May god make them in peace.

Here is my feelings in few words -

"At present a trend is common in government.
Give good speech, make bigger promises, do big scams and then make committee and give clean chit. They ruin the Lokpal bill that could control corruption. They keep CBI in their control, they don't want to tell us from where they get money to win elections. Promoting the corrupt officers for good bribe collection, suspending the honest for acting against mafia. Passing bill in two minutes to increase their allowance but taking years to think on public problem. Saying India should not be seen as weak while Pakistani kills our soldier in our land. And If someone dares to question their actions then arresting him by putting false charges. I feel ashamed, we the people feel ashamed for what we have chosen."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles