2024 US Presidential Elections

Indrajit

Country flag
The problem with Vivek is that he seems to be getting into conspiracy theories and his credibility is getting eroded somewhat. Undoubtedly brilliant but he is letting his ego get the better of him. Needs to get hold of himself before its too late.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The problem with Vivek is that he seems to be getting into conspiracy theories and his credibility is getting eroded somewhat. Undoubtedly brilliant but he is letting his ego get the better of him. Needs to get hold of himself before its too late.
Lets go through the supposed conspiracy theories.

1. 9/11, all he is asking is for the report to be made public. The reason why it is not being made public among other reason is the involvement of Pakis and Saudis. remember US going to war against Iraq and Afg instead of the main 2

2. Vaccines, well, what was conspiracy theory about Pfizer 2 years back is pretty much out as truth

3. Ukraine war - the only narrative in US in both parties is that the war is necessary. Both parties receive donations from defense companies. The other narrative must be heard.

Any other I am missing?

SKC

Country flag
He is treading over fine line. He is not outright supporting any.

He is asking boderline questions about all.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Lets go through the supposed conspiracy theories.

1. 9/11, all he is asking is for the report to be made public. The reason why it is not being made public among other reason is the involvement of Pakis and Saudis. remember US going to war against Iraq and Afg instead of the main 2

2. Vaccines, well, what was conspiracy theory about Pfizer 2 years back is pretty much out as truth

3. Ukraine war - the only narrative in US in both parties is that the war is necessary. Both parties receive donations from defense companies. The other narrative must be heard.

Any other I am missing?
"climate change is a hoax" as he proudly declared during the GOP debate

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
It's cute that Nikki Haley thinks she's got a chance

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Even I don't believe in it the way it is presented in Media.
he should have been more subtle, that too when his political campaign is at it's peak

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Weather is an ever changing phenomenon.

Sahara was all green just 5-6000 years ago. Did any vehicle pollution turn it into Dessert??
I understand what you're trying to say

but him proclaiming "climate change is a hoax" is front of millions of people is just giving his opposition ammo to shoot at him with

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
"climate change is a hoax" as he proudly declared during the GOP debate
As they are trying to shove it down our throats, it is a hoax.
but
I get your point, he should say it in better way.

An example is the rampant encroachment of lakes in India as well as pollution of water bodies.
While pollution causing extinction level climate change is debatable, there are numerous sectors where pollution has affected daily life in a devastating manner.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I understand what you're trying to say

but him proclaiming "climate change is a hoax" is front of millions of people is just giving his opposition ammo to shoot at him with

when in doubt, better go to source. this is a social media perception game, words are deliberately removed or added to decontextualise.

original quote..

β€œI’m the only candidate on stage who isn’t bought and paid for, so I can say this β€” the climate change agenda is a hoax,” he said.

β€œAnd so the reality is more people are dying of bad climate change policies than they are of actual climate change,” he added.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/23/candidates-clash-over-climate-change-00112637

he is calling out the agenda

Tactical Doge

Country flag
when in doubt, better go to source. this is a social media perception game, words are deliberately removed or added to decontextualise.

original quote..

β€œI’m the only candidate on stage who isn’t bought and paid for, so I can say this β€” the climate change agenda is a hoax,” he said.

β€œAnd so the reality is more people are dying of bad climate change policies than they are of actual climate change,” he added.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/23/candidates-clash-over-climate-change-00112637

he is calling out the agenda
He didn't use word agenda in GOP debate

Global Defence

New threads

Articles