2016 US Presidential Elections

Immanuel

Country flag
Better a leader who is more or less open about the way feels than liars who will say anything to get elected. The world needs some light hearted comedy and Trump will deliver. If he plays his cards right, he might just be the most revolutionary president of these times, he is certainly smart and ambitious enough to get things done.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Leaving everything aside Trump will be the most entertaining US president ever:biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to 4 years of unrivaled comedy :bounce:
Yeah same people said Modi can't win a liberal khichdi government will form in 2014. When results came in the Congress had less seats than Pappu's age.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Early voting shows upsurge of women

In three crucial battlegrounds — North Carolina, Florida and Georgia — women are casting early ballots in disproportionate numbers. And in North Carolina, a must-win state for Trump with detailed early voting data available, it’s clear that Democratic women have been particularly motivated to turn out or turn ballots in.
In North Carolina, 87,000 Democratic women have already moved to cast early ballots compared with just 60,000 Republican women, according to data shared with POLITICO by J. Michael Bitzer, an expert on North Carolina’s early vote at Catawba College. Men in the state, meanwhile, are closely divided: 50,000 Republicans and 52,000 Democrats have voted.
In Florida, Daniel Smith, an early-voting expert at the University of Florida, noted that about 55 percent of the 880,000 people who voted as of the end of the day Wednesday are women, even though women make up less than 53 percent of the state’s registered voters. And in Georgia, a new poll on Friday showed Clinton leading Trump by 5 percentage points among early voters — despite trailing Trump narrowly among likely voters — after a noticeable bump in early voting among women.
McDonald and Bitzer noted that early voting figures aren’t always predictive of the outcome. But Trump’s struggles with women increasingly appear to be a political millstone around his neck, as polls have long suggested.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/early-voting-women-battleground-states-230176#ixzz4NlZvQ7Ce
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Trump's incredible shrinking map

In June, POLITICO identified 11 key battleground states — totaling 146 electoral votes — that would effectively decide the presidential election in November. A new examination of polling data and strategic campaign ad buys indicates that six of those 11 are now comfortably in Hillary Clinton’s column.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trumps-incredible-shrinking-map-230135#ixzz4NlaAwXIp
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

cannonfodder

Country flag

Enjoy this video as Trumph says it as it is in front of rich and influential :pound::pound:. Unfortunately i don't think he will win.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
More importantly Trump has have more pro Indian stances , so this will help India ........................................................
yus:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Better a leader who is more or less open about the way feels than liars who will say anything to get elected.
Yugoslavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only the serbs had killed her before she became this much of a nuisance.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I voted, but my choice will disappoint you guys. Also wrote to my representative about continuing to block terrorist state Pakistan from acquiring more weapons and assured him of the Indian community's support if he delivered. He wrote back to me last time, hoping he delivers again.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
We have a long way to go before Trump; first woman, first hispanic, first asian, first lesbian, first transgender, first Muslim (heck, why not), first canadian and so on.

jk

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Gate: Thus the Japanese Self-Defense Force Fought There! predicts trumps ascension to POTUS back in 2010
How could Takumi Yanai could have forcasted this I wonder?

I got a good feeling about this

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles