2016 US Presidential Elections

Gessler

Country flag
@Bangalorean @spikey360

Hey I'm new here....aaaaaand I hope you guys weren't serious about whatever you've been saying to each other. I mean I've never seen a Star member & a Senior member slug it out like this before! This is like mud wrestling.

pmaitra

I keep reminding everyone to keep the discussion cordial and to try to keep the debate on topic.

The request to everyone is to please refrain from using unparliamentary language.

pmaitra

Donald Trump takes a mock job interview. See from 10:15 onwards.

COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Jimmy Fallon Interviewes Donald Trump On "The Tonight Show LIVE" (01/12/2016)

pmaitra

You guys have heard Putin complimenting Donald Trump.

Let's see what Arnold Schwarzenegger has to say about him. Stays politically correct polite, but takes a dig at the Clintons and the Bushes.

Arnold Schwarzenegger discusses Donald Trump as 2016 Presidential Candidate

pmaitra

Donald Trump: Lindsey Graham doesn’t know what he is doing, ok? This guy, he’ll end up in, we’ll end up in World War III with Lindsey Graham.

For those that do not know, Lindsey Graham is the South Carolina Senator and is buddies with John McCain, the Arizona Senator. These two individuals always speak together, like a repeating couple tied to the hips. They are major Russia haters, and reportedly traveled to Syria to hang out with the likes of the liver eating “moderates,” or “Free” Syrian Army, or whatever the hell they want to call them.

dhananjay1

Democrats must be glad that Trump is there to take all the attention away from their election process. It's almost like Hillary is already elected.

pmaitra

Some more entertainment from Trump:

Donald Trump Is that a DOG? "It's Hillary" ✔

Do Dogs Take Orders From Donald Trump?

J.A.

Militants
My top ten In total favorites by republicans:

1.Trump . goverment
2.Cruz - cuban
3.Huckabee - patriot
4.Rubio - conservative
5.Fiorina - women
6.Bush - money
7.Paul - moneytalks
8.Kasich - populare in UK
9.Santorum - good
10.Carson - black

???

:india:

airtel

Country flag
ek cheej dekhi jab pakistaaniyon ko pata chala trump ke baare mein aur ye ki ki husain obama muslim hai ............ now they are calling obama best american alive ...............ha ha ha .........just read the comments on the Facebook page of obama .

J.A.

Militants
Thinking cammando campaign go to Cruz or Kasich two super genialic candidate in Ohio.

What about Washington D.C. and New York and other states other Indian forum member ??

J.A.

Militants
Or Huckabee second and Cruz on third place of my favorite candidates. Can not change now.

Heinze

My persons by republicans:

1.Trump
2.Huckabee
3.Cruz
4.Rubio
5.Fiorina
6.Bush
7.Paul
8.Kasich
9.Carson
10.Santorum