2016 US Presidential Elections

katsung47

919. Clinton found Hillary was targeted by the Feds(8/22/2016)

In #901 I concluded that Donald Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA) Finally Clinton realizes that her rival is supported by the Feds. (FBI)

Bill Clinton Accuses FBI Of Serving Up A ‘Load Of Bull’

POSTED BY: NEWS DESK AUGUST 13, 2016

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

http://www.washingtonstarnews.com/bill-clinton-accuses-fbi-of-serving-up-a-load-of-bull/

alphacentury

Country flag
So, a lot of BLM protesters are veterans, who are up on the streets. Though its very unlikely of any foreign country to have any influence over this movement since its America, but many countries must be watching this with interest. Though the reverse is always true, any revolution, anywhere in the world, has merika written all over it. Anyway, here is a relevant video for the thread.

Bahamut

.............................................................................................................

pmaitra

I am watching the live streaming of the Presidential Debate on CNN. Man, CNN, is terrible.

This is what they show on the front page:
upload_2016-9-26_22-9-45.png

I click on "Reality Check: Trump wrong on stop-and-frisk" and this is what I get?
upload_2016-9-26_22-10-51.png

CNN is terrible.

pmaitra

How may of you watched the US Presidential Debate?

I think it was neck to neck with Trump coming out with an edge. Hillary tried, and perhaps managed to do some race baiting.

The moderator was wrong about Trump's support for Iraq War, and CNN is defending the moderator's Confirmation Bias. Trump did support at one point, but on several other interviews, he was against it. CNN moderator, and later CNN, repeatedly refused to acknowledge the complete truth. Very dishonest.

Trump hit Hillary hard on trade, jobs, taxes, and stamina. :)

CNN brought up the birther issue, as if that is important for America now that Obama is on his way out.

Bahamut

The moderator was wrong about Trump's support for Iraq War, and CNN is defending the moderator's Confirmation Bias. Trump did support at one point, but on several other interviews, he was against it. CNN moderator, and later CNN, repeatedly refused to acknowledge the complete truth. Very dishonest.
He did say Iraq was a stupid war but he also criticise Obama for premature withdrawal of US forces

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How may of you watched the US Presidential Debate?

I think it was neck to neck with Trump coming out with an edge. Hillary tried, and perhaps managed to do some race baiting.

Trump hit Hillary hard on trade, jobs, taxes, and stamina. :)

CNN brought up the birther issue, as if that is important for America now that Obama is on his way out.
It seems other than CNN no other poll is saying that Clinton won the debate.

pmaitra

AP-GfK poll: Voters more confident in Trump's health

The AP-GfK poll found 51 percent of voters are very or extremely confident that Trump is healthy enough to be president. In contrast, just over a third of voters — 36 percent — had the same confidence in Clinton's health.
Men are more likely to question Clinton's physical fitness for the job, with 45 percent saying they're only slightly or not at all confident compared to 34 percent of women. Men and women are about equally likely to express confidence in Trump's health. More Democrats are confident of Trump's health than Republicans are of Clinton's.

About the AP-GfK Poll

GfK Public Affairs & Corporate Communications

GfK Public Affairs & Corporate Communications is a division of GfK. The group specializes in customized public affairs and public opinion polling, media and corporate communications research, and corporate reputation measurement in the US and globally. In addition to delivering a broad range of customized research studies.

About GfK

GfK is one of the world’s largest research companies, with more than 13,000 experts working to discover new insights into the way people live, think and shop, in over 100 markets, every day. GfK is constantly innovating and using the latest technologies and the smartest methodologies to give its clients the clearest understanding of the most important people in the world: their customers. In 2012, GfK’s sales amounted to €1.51 billion. To find out more, visit www.gfk.com

Associated Press

The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world’s population sees news from AP.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@pmaitra
This election is eerily similar to our 2014 elections.

I am following it for some time. Some critics are really unfair to Trump.

pmaitra

@pmaitra
This election is eerily similar to our 2014 elections.

I am following it for some time. Some critics are really unfair to Trump.
No one is perfect. Hillary is an establishment insider and there is an anti-establishment mood in the US. Of course, media houses are owned by wealthy corporations and may have their own interests behind backing or not backing a certain candidate.

Ancient Indian

No one is perfect. Hillary is an establishment insider and there is an anti-establishment mood in the US. Of course, media houses are owned by wealthy corporations and may have their own interests behind backing or not backing a certain candidate.
Hillary is an establishment insider?

She is pro arab. America's own merkel.
She will die if she becomes president.

pmaitra

Hillary is an establishment insider?

She is pro arab. America's own merkel.
She will die if she becomes president.
Yes, she is certainly a part of the establishment.

The only two outsiders in this entire campaign were Donald Trump and Ted Cruz (maybe also Rand Paul). I am not counting Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, of course.

Ancient Indian

Yes, she is certainly a part of the establishment.

The only two outsiders in this entire campaign were Donald Trump and Ted Cruz (maybe also Rand Paul). I am not counting Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, of course.
I didn't get you.

How come being pro-american means being outsider?
Trump is really american. His behavior is very representation of American attitude.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles