2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

SilentKiller

Country flag
How many Muslims from India migrate to Pakistan every year?Any takers?
Zero is my guess.

pakistan or porkistan is a shameless kingdom, which has below belief -
1 - all porkis are desendents from laskhars i.e. arabs, turks etc, in reality most were Fu(I< by invaders and they belonged to india subcontienent.
2 - Most muslims who fought for pakistan, have already separated in 1971 and rest are considered 2nd class citizens (muhajirs).
3 - A country which was made in name of islam, kills fellow muslims in name of islam, country talks about muslims unity and still genoicide was done on fellow muslims by them.

india is no better, it foolishly doesn't give citizenship status to hindu/sikh refuge from pakistan, inreality it should have given them citizenship to india and domicile of kashmir, they have right. Hope this government can let go with Article 370, pass it in lok sabha, in rajya sabha it can be passed too as AIADMK, maybe JDU too will support this. cong, app and TMC might not.

for last 70 years, we gave kashmiri idiots extra rights and they still protest, its high time we take back those privileges and give domicile to soldiers and refugee/hindus..
its said person who is fond of crying will cry even if u keep all world pleasure infront of him kashmiri muslims are like this.

mayfair

How many Muslims from India migrate to Pakistan every year?Any takers?
Probably some women whose parents choose to get them married to a Paki. Plus, there are jihadi scum like Bhatkal who seek refuge there or Kashmiri cretin who cross the LoC.

Flame Thrower

All it takes to scrap article 370 is a political will which is lacking in PM leadership. If BJP is serious on Kashmir issue then they would have scrapped article 370 long back. Doesn't need to wait like a tattu for an approval from Jammu and Kashmir assamebly to pass. Just give full powers to Army then see in no time kashmir would become free of all kinds of a anti-nationlaist and traitors.
It takes more than will, we are waiting for right time..

Remember what happened when Burhan Wani died...

If we withdraw Article 370 results will be far worse....

We wait till Pak is economically weakened... then get hold of entire POK, let them enjoy benefits of Article 370...Let's get Kashmir through Plebesite may be 10yrs down the line withdraw Article 370...

Why no one looks at big picture. One who created Article 370 is far more intelligent than both of us.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It takes more than will, we are waiting for right time..

Remember what happened when Burhan Wani died...

If we withdraw Article 370 results will be far worse....

We wait till Pak is economically weakened... then get hold of entire POK, let them enjoy benefits of Article 370...Let's get Kashmir through Plebesite may be 10yrs down the line withdraw Article 370...

Why no one looks at big picture. One who created Article 370 is far more intelligent than both of us.
It's a stupid Nehruvian idea even when 370 was written it was meant as a stop gap. Decades later, here we are.

Repealing article 370 is partly symbolic. Who will buy land in Kashmir and settle down there in current circumstances?

Still I feel it should be done, how much worse can the situation be than Wani. We know what will happen, we can prepare for it. Time to rip the band-aid off, we are only making the eventual pain worse by waiting.

Defcon 1

Country flag
OK. point taken. I'm not sure whats tripping you off though bro. Do you think a hardcore Hindutva RW govt at the center wont affect our border policy? or our policy towards Pakistan? I am addressing the root cause. If you think it wouldn't have any effect, I would be happy to explain further.

P.S: love your DP. :biggrin2:
My Question is what is the pakistan or border policy being advocated by you or the other member. That is the first question to answer. Some specifics on the proposed policy would be nice. Whether that policy can be achieved by having a hardcore RW government at the centre or by other means is a different discussion.

Thanks for the comment on the DP.

Flame Thrower

It's a stupid Nehruvian idea even when 370 was written it was meant as a stop gap. Decades later, here we are.

Repealing article 370 is partly symbolic. Who will buy land in Kashmir and settle down there in current circumstances?

Still I feel it should be done, how much worse can the situation be than Wani. We know what will happen, we can prepare for it. Time to rip the band-aid off, we are only making the eventual pain worse by waiting.
It is not about Wani, it is about Plebesite...
Forget about Nehru, he is no more
But down the line, one day Pak army will move out of PoK and we'll have Plebesite in Kashmir. We have to show ourselves as good guys, we need to show that there is development with India. See Article 370 as cheese to catch mouse and tame it.
In short we'll have Article 370 even after 10yrs of PoK in India.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
I don't see any hardliner in bjp.They are just like that retard Nehru and ganda Gandhi.I don't see any porkistan policy now and it has never been since 1947.There is still not a single statement from modi,jaitley,parrikar and that Dumbo rajnath on nagrota killings.This cowardice mentality from all parties in India is beyond repair.So Islamic republic of India is not far away.
I also want that, but sadly ground reality is different. This is my take. Sickukar parties and caste based parties have changed the physique of the people to such a level that even if true history comes out sickulars will shout BJP changing history, though we know whats in school is false written by mughals, brit and leftists mostly anti hindu ones. Take recent eg of gharwapsi - See the hue and cry done by sickular parties but when missionaries are converting left and right no one says anything. Just see the bihar results it had something to do with ghar wapsi incidents and award wapsi brigade.

Problem is many people voted modi for development and not hindutva. If he is seen as working for hindutva these same people will not vote for him and then what UPA 3, 4 .… with scans and nothing done for the army.

That may be the reason modi may be projecting development related face rather than hindutva face. If not writing is on the wall - they will loose out. Blame hindus more for voting sickular parties. BJP first need to rootout sickular parties before projecting hindutva. See in Gujarat there is a law if you want to convert they need to move to court, can you say this law will be accepted in KL or TN or even UP ? And if law comes BJP will be written off for ever.

I am disappointed nothing happened after nagrota even issue not raised at UN.I do not rate Modi high here, but am sure there is medium/long term plan in place. Given time we will see much more aggression as and when new equiptments arrive. Current diff in Ind/pak military is not to the level where India can avoid economic backlash which we will be able to reduce to a certain level after 3 yrs. We yet do not have bulletproof vests, and whatever comparision with Isreal is justified to a level only, difference been we need to deal with nuclear enemy with china may support in case of war.

Good things for hindutva are definately there.All I can say you will see it in your life time. Its not without a reason it has survived since time immortal. But this rise will not be due to political parties.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Having said every thing above I still want bold steps from govt Abolishing article 370 sending bangladeshi and rohagiya muslims back, law to stop conversion, banning NGOs doing conversions(some are already banned and some under scanner). And more imp more aggression with pakis( which we need to wait some years for more military equiptments to arrive). What some forget govt have repeteadly said they have given free hand to army but not sure till what level.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत

Exactly sir, that moronic iniquitous darn thing must be scrapped, for fuck sake, now we should get this thing in our mind" violence does solve problems". if we are afraid of those semi-primate Sasquatches getting violent, then our spineless politicians must chop of their tool and go to fuckin Heera mandi to earn appreciation.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not going to happen. Stone pelting will start relentlessly. Pro-India political parties may even revolt and declare "independence". problem is far more deep rooted. India in present does not have the capability to solve Kashmir. To solve the Kashmir we have to undo the conversion of Kashmir from Hinduism and Buddhism, which is not possible and is prohibited as India is secular country.
Agree, its not looking possible in the current circumstances to find a solution. However, if there is a war with Pakistan, it can create a special window of opportunity at the conclusion for forcing resettlement of Muslim masses from Kashmir and resettling of Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan into Kashmir.

Forget about Nehru, he is no more
I mentioned him because you said the one who created 370 was very intelligent. One just needs to mention his name to refute the charge o_O

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Found the pics and video related to the beheaded jawan with Pork celebrating. The location seems to be Military post.

Also, one more additional casualty of (with proof ) Pork Army between 20 - 23 November. As always ISPR didn't mentioned that casualty from NLI

mavles ihctep

Found the pics and video related to the beheaded jawan with Pork celebrating. The location seems to be Military post.

Also, one more additional casualty of (with proof ) Pork Army between 20 - 23 November. As always ISPR didn't mentioned that casualty from NLI
Waste of lives on both sides without any gain for both sides.
But politicians back to their self

mavles ihctep

Who gives a Jack about Porkies. Their civilians, Army, Children and elderly should be butchered en mass preferably by Indians or Indian Army.

Although i won't mind another APS type show rather i would celebrate it.
Doval seems to be useless, i don't see any push from india. Only afghans r trying. Afghan talis also upset with pork army,if talis get assured support from Iran, i expect someone spectacular revenge ride on porky army backside by talis

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Doval seems to be useless, i don't see any push from india. Only afghans r trying. Afghan talis also upset with pork army,if talis get assured support from Iran, i expect someone spectacular revenge ride on porky army backside by talis
Who wants that kind of bitchass revenge by proxy. Direct retaliation needed by Indian government or GTFO.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Who gives a Jack about Porkies. Their civilians, Army, Children and elderly should be butchered en mass preferably by Indians or Indian Army.

Although i won't mind another APS type show rather i would celebrate it.
Rightly said sir,
i and many like us wouldn't mind if few more of their nanhe jihadis being butchered by TTP, except few of the self proclaimed imbecile retarded peace mongering shitholes, who'll drain tears for these raunchy semi- evolved swines but wouldn't even mind to lift their fat asses to go and help the children and families of the martyrs.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dekh bhai selvam!!!!!

Looks like you won't be happy until you become NSA.....

[emoji12]

Tarun Kumar

Hi Bornbus. I wanted to ask what is stopping us from Airstrikes on hafruda forests where militants are hiding and no report over encounters over last few weeks. What about israeli armed drones we were planning to purchase

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles