2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
and also i bet they are planning a hit job on him with their moles in India as we speak which will surely lead to an all out war
They don't need to assassinate him as he is a harmless insect for Pakis. Only political bravado no action and wishing Bday to that lowly Lohar Convert Nawaz.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
What is that weapon...? used by IA to Destroy Pak post.......!

1. 40 mm Wapons Gun ntype or RCL ? or something different ? any info.!
The one in the first image looks like the work of a mortar shell.
The "after" image has a hole in the roof-top.
And the trees behind the structure also look like they took some pounding, so not an RCL I guess. (Maybe the trees look like that just 'cause of the different lighting in the before and after images).
The debris is strewn around in such a manner that for some reason, it looks like the blast occurred within the bunker. So, yeah, had to be a mortar.

No idea about the second image though.

Tony HMG

Country flag
As that twat Jaitley rightly said that acting prohindu was just a ploy by bjp.So we Hindus have to take up arms now.FCK bjp.People here still believe in the shit of backing porkistan government as a tool to pressurise pork army.This is like sucking the balls of the pig and in return getting fcked by the pig.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
As that twat Jaitley rightly said that acting prohindu was just a ploy by bjp.So we Hindus have to take up arms now.FCK bjp.People here still believe in the shit of backing porkistan government as a tool to pressurise pork army.This is like sucking the balls of the pig and in return getting fcked by the pig.

Even the chutiya Mullah Kamal Khan making fun of Chodi

15578277_1846888045569777_6649487634663239765_o.jpg

=========================

India22

I had read in a stratfor report that Modi would just exploit Hindutva sentiment. I understood those signs were true far ago. BJP is just mocking. I anticipate a partition of the party, more hardliners may form another party.

Tony HMG

Country flag
I don't see any hardliner in bjp.They are just like that retard Nehru and ganda Gandhi.I don't see any porkistan policy now and it has never been since 1947.There is still not a single statement from modi,jaitley,parrikar and that Dumbo rajnath on nagrota killings.This cowardice mentality from all parties in India is beyond repair.So Islamic republic of India is not far away.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I don't see any hardliner in bjp.They are just like that retard Nehru and ganda Gandhi.I don't see any porkistan policy now and it has never been since 1947.There is still not a single statement from modi,jaitley,parrikar and that Dumbo rajnath on nagrota killings.This cowardice mentality from all parties in India is beyond repair.So Islamic republic of India is not far away.
What should be done instead according to you?

Akshay_Fenix

fatalities.png

fatalities2015.png

2016 was a bloody year.
In Kashmir our Kill/Death ratio is going down.

Krusty

Country flag
What should be done instead according to you?
First we need a government that stops playing pussy politics and spread the idea that India is Hindu land. rest everything will fall into place. I'm sure there are hardcore Hindutva elements in BJP. split and form a new party. or India is doomed. it will be taken over by seculars and will just fade into nothingness and probably be taken over Islamic elements. sounds like a plot for a novel, but this is true

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
First we need a government that stops playing pussy politics and spread the idea that India is Hindu land. rest everything will fall into place. I'm sure there are hardcore Hindutva elements in BJP. split and form a new party. or India is doomed. it will be taken over by seculars and will just fade into nothingness and probably be taken over Islamic elements. sounds like a plot for a novel, but this is true
The poster to whom I replied was talking about Pakistan policy of India. And this thread is about India pakistan confrontation in 2016. How is your post related to topic of discussion?

Krusty

Country flag
The poster to whom I replied was talking about Pakistan policy of India. And this thread is about India pakistan confrontation in 2016. How is your post related to topic of discussion?
OK. point taken. I'm not sure whats tripping you off though bro. Do you think a hardcore Hindutva RW govt at the center wont affect our border policy? or our policy towards Pakistan? I am addressing the root cause. If you think it wouldn't have any effect, I would be happy to explain further.

P.S: love your DP. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
No we should give some time to BJP to gain full Rajya Sabha and then we would seemPro Hindu Action triple talaq,Article 370 and other things would be fulfilled by BJP and people who are saying there should be an Armed Hindu uprising it would be too much just change the laws and make India And Hindu Country if their would be an armed uprising world community's opinion would be bad for India and should be an Economic Powerhouse like having 21 Trillion GDP And a Great Millitary and Just Dharmicize the Millitary Like For Hindus , Sikhs and Santanis
I voted for BJP bro, and I am not dumb enough to think change will come in 5 years. I am willing to vote for BJP again given all that happened. Forget article 370 and Kashmiri pandits. Some things can be addressed here and now. like NOT walking hand in hand with Nawaz who heads our arch enemy after dropping in for no good reason at all in Pakistan. Or wishing him happy birthday and a long life. These are not good signs.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No we should give some time to BJP to gain full Rajya Sabha and then we would seemPro Hindu Action triple talaq,Article 370 and other things would be fulfilled by BJP and people who are saying there should be an Armed Hindu uprising it would be too much just change the laws and make India And Hindu Country if their would be an armed uprising world community's opinion would be bad for India and should be an Economic Powerhouse like having 21 Trillion GDP And a Great Millitary and Just Dharmicize the Millitary Like For Hindus , Sikhs and Santanis
India's draconian gun control laws leave little scope for an armed uprising. Armed with what? Swords and axes against guns. One of first step in changing the mindset of Indians from Gandhian idelogies is civilian gun ownership and right to bear arms.

India22

Armed Uprising? lol

BJP is outdated. They inaugurated capital of Andhra Pradesh with soil of holy temples, they want to erect a memorial of Shivaji mean while missionaries are running wild every where, BJP is silent over WB riots. Enough. I have lost interest in it.

There is nothing going to happen, we are meant to be hit again and again. We are led by morons and will be doomed. On other side India has appointed a Balochistan expert as RAW head. Pakistan is suffering tremendously in Balochistan yet they continue to send in terrorists in Kashmir. No revenge for Nagrota attack yet still. GoI seriously needs to understand that during hardest days of warfare in NWFP Pakistan continued to send terrorists. Baloch fighters are smaller in strength. So even if they are helped, Pakistan will continue to send terrorists.

Vayuputra

Country flag
All it takes to scrap article 370 is a political will which is lacking in PM leadership. If BJP is serious on Kashmir issue then they would have scrapped article 370 long back. Doesn't need to wait like a tattu for an approval from Jammu and Kashmir assamebly to pass. Just give full powers to Army then see in no time kashmir would become free of all kinds of a anti-nationlaist and traitors.

India22

All it takes to scrap article 370 is a political will which is lacking in PM leadership. If BJP is serious on Kashmir issue then they would have scrapped article 370 long back. Doesn't need to wait like a tattu for an approval from Jammu and Kashmir assamebly to pass. Just give full powers to Army then see in no time kashmir would become free of all kinds of a anti-nationlaist and traitors.
Not going to happen. Stone pelting will start relentlessly. Pro-India political parties may even revolt and declare "independence". problem is far more deep rooted. India in present does not have the capability to solve Kashmir. To solve the Kashmir we have to undo the conversion of Kashmir from Hinduism and Buddhism, which is not possible and is prohibited as India is secular country.

Vayuputra

Country flag
I have one solutions. lets kick these axxholes to their virgin and pure land pakistan not POK as it belongs to us and I have plans for owning a nice farm in POk and spend rest of my life there. DO you know what does it takes to uproot the problem from its ground? every person from non muslim family should be recruited to state police, army or para military force, along with strong military presene.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This could be the reason, why there is a renewed focus by modi Govt on allowing Pakistani minorities to settle in India.

#Pakistan may face international isolation if Sindh abrogated #MinoritiesBill which criminalises forced conversions: Hindu lawmaker.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles