2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thanks to the army who fought jihaids with limited resources otherwise Kashmir would've been given to Pakis long ago.

I consider successive Political establishment is a part of kashmir fiasco and untreated Paki Tumor.

J-K: 60 soldiers killed this year, double annual toll in last 2 years

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-double-annual-toll-in-last-2-years-4432928/
We cannot just keep on bleeding like this forever. We to have arrive some conclusion pretty soon. Due to 70 years of appeasement politics has done irreparable damage to India. We we cannot handle 70Lakhs, what will be the situation when shit hits the fan, 20Crores of the shit. Gullible attitude of Hindus will bite the dust.

We shall act before its too late. First should be abolish 370 by whatever the means.

Second kill whoever raises the voice without a second thought. Let them learn what means State & Nation.

Give free hand to forces and let them deal as they feel appropriate.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
And the way Pathankot & Nagrota attacks were carried out meticulously cannot have happen without full information, which cannot be possible without internal leak.
Insider can be a civilian as well with knowledge of camp, they can be vendors provoding food items to camp, it can be anything. Possibility of military is very less.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Insider can be a civilian as well with knowledge of camp, they can be vendors provoding food items to camp, it can be anything. Possibility of military is very less.
It boils down to military intelligence, this means its in taters period.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Still waiting for an update on two HVT in surgical strike by our boys. bornubus@, immanuel@, screambowl@. still wondering whom we got?

raheel besharam

pakistan army is still doing heavy movements towards LoC....

Btw this is how an army should be motivated, look at those cheerful patriots

Tarun Kumar

We need batteries upon batteries of pinakas to fry them and their jihadi buddies. This slow bleeding skirmish is useless

mavles ihctep

Lol i saw this video 1 year back. At that time they claimed this artillery movement is response to their majors killed by afghans.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i wonder sometimes what would happen if one crore Indians wake up one fine morning and just walk into PoK all at the same time.

No way, any force on earth would be able to stop us.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

That's not LOC brother but Tokham and neither these look Arty too me but Type 59 Tanks.

In case of a possible skirmish Indians would've more than cheer our troops.

I remember the stories during Kargil War whenever a military train passed through Meerut Cantt they were given free refreshment (although they have their own kitchen in the train) and Poori sabji Halwa by the local social service groups mostly composed of Rich people and local politicians of Meerut.

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
i wonder sometimes what would happen if one crore Indians wake up one fine morning and just walk into PoK all at the same time.

No way, any force on earth would be able to stop us.
Don't worry that is never gonna happen.
@raheel besharam

Here is Daler Mehndi and M S Bitta at Raliway Satation welcoming the victorious troops arriving from Kargil.

BC they even started dancing on the platform itself.

View attachment 12642

View attachment 12643

Vayuputra

Country flag
Does any one know actual loss on pakistan side in kargil war? I don't think we managed to kill just 453soldiers despite using all the weapons in our arsenal.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Still far less given the large volume of firepower we used.
The amount of shells fired on Tiger Hill alone is enough to pulverize Delhi. Most of initial Air strikes failed to evict Pakis.

They had the advantage of Height and sitting in sangars dugged in eating Desi Ghee as empty Tins found by Indian Army while I A had to overcome 3 enemies - Pakis, Height and Climate.

According to Indian military thinkers it require 8 troops to evict 1 enemy who is sitting at the top of the peak. So essentially the ratio is 8:1 for High altitude warfare.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles