2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

republic_roi97

Country flag
I wonder how most of the Pakistani members have "sources" who always give insider info...
Hammer Head posted a video on youtube whereby he has compiled several videos into one 6-7min video, IA has destroyed a lot of Paki bunkers in that.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent member of the forum for sometime now. I have visited PDF as well where I saw a Pakistani members have posted some videos of bunkers been busted on Indian side. If they can release the pics and videos why cant our DGMO release them from our side?

I wonder how most of the Pakistani members have "sources" who always give insider info...
Here you go....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

aditya g

Country flag
I don't think pak ISPR has released any footage officially. They know that if they do that then IA will also open their archive of destruction.

Hello Guys,

I have been a silent member of the forum for sometime now. I have visited PDF as well where I saw a Pakistani members have posted some videos of bunkers been busted on Indian side. If they can release the pics and videos why cant our DGMO release them from our side?

Heat

Country flag
Will the new video would contain footage from the pounding bakis got this week ? Just curious....

Heat

Country flag
Thanks mate....you are really doing an awesome job. Those videos are quiet helpful in deflating the putrid gas of self esteem bakis accumulate from time to time.

indiazain

Country flag
Maybe some of them are training to be terrorists :biggrin2: or are already graduated as terrorists .Porkis minds are tuned to the propaganda planted by their Media.Though they are similar to North Korea they claim to be at par with modern western armies.the so called operation "zarb e azb" is a prime example.While yes it must be credited with a little success the fact remains that why did the Taliban infiltrate into their country in the first place.Actually they need to rename their country from Pakistan to terroististan.o_O

lupgain

Country flag
upload_2016-11-28_0-29-32.png

Could have been two DSP in one day but one somehow survived, Karachi Burning, is it Altaf/Doval

nick_indian

Country flag
I dont see much chance of a direct conflict with Pak on the border now in the near future. Winters will be quiet except for the terrorists who have already infiltrated.

raheel besharam

I dont see much chance of a direct conflict with Pak on the border now in the near future. Winters will be quiet except for the terrorists who have already infiltrated.
Now they wont do anything on LoC except usual infiltration but they will try to activate all of their proxies especially in Punjab & UP. I can already see some big game taking place in punjab.

pankaj nema

Country flag

This video is even better

Here the same person says that India is deliberately
stretching Pakistan Army to make it
fall victim to the Fatigue factor

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag

This video also talks of Pakistan Army getting Fatigued by Indian Military
Pressure on the LOC

And Pakis know that they have also to deploy a large force in Balochistan and on Afghan border

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hello Guys,

We have collected pictures videos here.
Please check before page-50, @Bornubus may help you.
Off Topic: Please introduce yourself in members corner.

New threads

Articles