2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
pakistani mentality is very clear they are ready and prepared for everything watch this
Lol sheikh Rashid is our former slave originally from Srinagar Kashmir whose family were butchered during Partition and very few who survived ran away to Porkistan.

I can understand the pain of this cousin lover :lol:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
no i am not for god sake you need to understand that war in the solution we got more to lose we are a rising economy,war is the last thing we need! why do you want all the foreign investor to run away? this is suicide ..
Who the hell is asking for war

All we need to do is to let our soldiers cross the loc and smoke fresh pork

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
you have no shame imagine a pakistani visiting this forum reading all your comments and laughing at you guys...you are attacking a fellow indian ...wow great bhaksts mentality is amazing
Look the problem is you are shying away from revenge and proper axtion

hammer head

Country flag
WTF is wrong with suhasini bytch......peddling paki propaganda and tomorrow u will see the news in front page of The Hindu
She is trying hard to please her masters who after getting theirs ass whipped on the border would request their assets in Indian media to flare up civilian killing issue and buy them some respite at the border. The Bashing will go on irrespective of AntiTV.. OOPS My bad NDTV.

ghost

ok guys i am leaving keep up with this mentality one day you will be the reason for a civil war inside india ,targetting me just bc i am a muslim come on now?i can't even share my opinion ..
Come back with a Hindu/Christian/Sikh/ whatever else name .You will get the same treatment for propagating peace with Pakistan at such time.

Moron is a moron irrespective of religion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles