2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Now we may get that number raised to 80.

===============

Better than those who send out soldiers unprepared for personal glory, Its positive that field commanders are open and honest under right leadership within Army.

Friends I can't tell you but the most shameful part was we means jernails gave havala of inadequate preparation and needed ammunition.paanwala was furious...
Friends I can't tell you but the most shameful part was we means jernails gave havala of inadequate preparation and needed ammunition.paanwala was furious...

mavles ihctep

Reasonable se yaad aya

Did pussies suffer from any casualties last night???????????

Kutias retirement is just 1 week away

Hope IA has some big plans for his retirement
Bhai dont vent your frustration here,this is 70 year conflict jahil shareef retirement has nothing to with this. This wil continue, we should continue what we r doing now. We killed 30000 paki jighadists since 1989. We have to continue this.pakis in suicide mode. Paki gernals once supported taliban then same talis butchered 20000 paki soldiers and 80000 awam in 10 years .then they nurtured LeJ group, this group is now ass raping paki army in balochistan with isis.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That is because PDF is also a mouth piece for Pak armed forces, After reading the screen shot which was posted all i can say is that pakis are simply hyping small things to a new level.

For eg "Super secret Int agency/unit" This can come only from a chap with no military background whose attempting to show of high caliber of pak fauj..Name of the units, local Commanders and orbat of opposite forces are the most basic Combat Int which is available to both the sides.

For the video posted it was not old if you take my word, Retribution has already started and Rajouri and Mendhar area's are seeing action.

To all the other members,I can understand the sentiments here, but for God's sake stop questioning the General's ability to handle the situation they are seasoned professionals who have seen worst The country has just started watching the dynamics on their TV screens. The era of 2000's was something which many of us cant even imagine.

In a war of attrition as @Kunal Biswas has already mentioned loss is inevitable!! What is not accepted is the mutilation of bodies and this is nothing new coming from the paki side, But i can assure everyone that for each head lost pakis will bury 5 times more the count and that too without heads.

Don't worry about the timeline of your video it doesn't matter if those are old or new.

The point is whatever shows humiliation of Pakis is appreciated irrespective of timeline.

I don't know why members are obsessed with whatever Paki says on their Propaganda PDF

Pacifist and traitor motherfuckers who condemn death of an enemy for a PDF Title or for the sake of Elite members.

Bornubus

Because Kupwara is a LOC bordering district and major chunck of insurgency in Kashmir both Local and foreigners

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I don't know why members are obsessed with whatever Paki says on their Propaganda PDF
This is a discussion forum related to Indian defense. If there is a Pakistani propaganda website, what better place than this to debunk the propaganda? Even though I deleted the picture because I respect you, I don't understand the frustration. :confused1:

If I hadn't posted it, we wouldn't get to read @hammer head 's analysis of the post which is a loss for the forum IMO.

ghost

So that Sushma Swaraj and the entire Cabinet could die in shame for humiliating the Nation. Several times over.

She use to brag when in Opposition " ek Badle 10 Sir"

BC Hum ye Kar denege hum voh Kar denege

But now nowhwere to be seen
ALL politician worldwide are fucked up,especially in India.They are one at time of campaign and and another when they assume power.Look at Trump,after blabbering his mouth during campaign ,he is now saying that he will stop all the investigation going on over Hillary Clinton.

Look at Modi,no message on twitter.Death of 3 soldier .and beheading on our own soil is not enough to show his condolence or grief.The fact is, all such incident are just used by politicians for propagating their own agenda .If this suit them, they will make all hue and cry else ignore it completely.

When Israeli soldiers are killed all of world knows that hell will broke loose,when Indian soldiers are killed, well all know it's just routine as usual.Its just not about killing enemy soldiers,it is about doing it and making a big bad show out of it.Until you don't have Pakistani crying to the world to stop India or video recording of counter attack released globally ,little does it matter.We all know how Americans were fighting ISIS from beginning but it was only when Russian started bombing and releasing footage that whole world took notice and again message that went was "Russia BADASS".So ,along with your action how you project it is also equally important.

If our government do decide to take this line someday,they better not use shitty Doordarshan team .Every time I look at their video, it is,as if I have traveled back in time(SHIT CAMERA).

OFFTOPIC:Only politician I adore is Rodrigo Duterte of Philippines .I have been following him since his campaign ,he is one politician who has not changed one bit from his campaign to him being elected.Just watch:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Look at Modi,no message on twitter.Death of 3 soldier .and beheading on our own soil is not enough to show his condolence or grief.The fact is, all such incident are just used by politicians for propagating their own agenda .If this suit them, they will make all hue and cry else ignore it completely.
Completely agree, his Twitter is littered with talk about black money and demonetization. Feels like he is completely focused on the UP elections for now.

Bornubus

This is a discussion forum related to Indian defense. If there is a Pakistani propaganda website
Firstly that is a general post applied to all PDF and Paki obsessed Indians who unfortunately are more in number kissing Paki Ass on their Forum than Our Indian forums.

It's not personally against you.

Secondly you have posted the snapshot of a Chutiya Paki Rafi who Claimed that his relative is a Brigadier and that his Battalion has been ordered to move LOC to teach Indians a lesson.

Now tell me what kind of Defense discussion you want on DFI over a Paki clown's post who don't know the basic chain of command that Brigadier has an entire Brigade under his command not a Battalion.

Posting Fanboy Paki stuff and expect reasonable discussion shouldn't be tolerated by DFI mods especially @Kunal Biswas in my Opinion

Bornubus

ALL politician worldwide are fucked up,especially in India.They are one at time of campaign and and another when they assume power.Look at Trump,after blabbering his mouth during campaign ,he is now saying that he will stop all the investigation going on over Hillary Clinton.

When Israeli soldiers are killed all of world knows that hell will broke loose,when Indian soldiers are killed, well all know it's just routine as usual.Its just not about killing enemy soldiers,it is about doing it and making a big bad show out of it.Until you don't have Pakistani crying to the world to stop India or video recording of counter attack released globally ,little does it matter.We all know how Americans were fighting ISIS from beginning but it was only when Russian started bombing and releasing footage that whole world took notice and again message that went was "Russia BADASS".So ,along with your action how you project it is also equally important.

If our government do decide to take this line someday,they better not use shitty Doordarshan team .Every time I look at their video, it is,as if I have traveled back in time(SHIT CAMERA).

OFFTOPIC:Only politician I adore is Rodrigo Duterte of Philippines .I have been following him since his campaign ,he is one politician who has not changed one bit from his campaign to him being elected.Just watch:

I won't compare a self respecting Military Powerhouse Israel with India. A hundred time small nation with limited resources and a small military Defeated combined Muslaman Army not once but thrice.

They respect their soldier and i remember when one IDF troop was taken POW, Jews spend millions of $ on Air strikes and Military campaign killing 100s of Musalman including civilians just for one troop.

I would compare India with Myanmar which Bombed Chinese territories in hot pursuit of local insurgents.

Chinese Villages were Bombed by Myanmar Air Force and all PLA did was to deploy Air defense assets.

Even Myanmar has more self respect than India.

Don't take my word for it just google it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles