2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Foolish Pakis ..
most probably.. it was deliberately inserted to check Paki navy preparedness..

Country flag
It seems the submarine's ration and fuel was running out- Usually there are 3 submarines near Pakistani coast anytime- 2 Near Karachi and one near Gwadar area- Pakis can do anything about It- they are like rundi of GB road who has no option but get penetrated-

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
I think nothing much is going to happen anymore. This LOC shelling etc will carry on till Sharif retires and then all will be calm and quite till the next terror strike happens.
I think the political focus as moved away from Pakistan centric terror to fighting black monet etc.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
May be another pakistani lies like DONALD TRUMP IS PAKISTANI.
pakis are beating the war drums....they just want to prove to the aam admi of pakistan that their navy is also prepared..
I wrote that it is a fake like 14 indian soldiers killed by pakistani army. Unable to sell that lie, they are propagating another lie.

raheel besharam

I wrote that it is a fake like 14 indian soldiers killed by pakistani army. Unable to sell that lie, they are propagating another lie.
pakistan media is twisting the lines..... i think this news is not fake... our sub was nicely trolling pak navy by roaming in its waters since morning and once spotted it left. As @Screambowl said indian subs were just testing their preparedness

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
It's time to bug all the sea shore line of pakis with acoustic sensors.........

raheel besharam

According to pak media our sub was roaming there for 4 days and since 4 days it got detected.. I guess they were trying to shoo our sub off but we took our own time :D

@Screambowl bhai 4 rozz ka matlab 4 din hota hai ya 4 ghente :p

republic_roi97

Country flag
KARACHI: India’s heinous designs were exposed when Pakistan Navy on Friday stopped an Indian nuclear submarine that was spotted in Pakistani territorial waters in the Arabian Sea.
I doubt that they traced Chakra. It would've been some diesel electric one, if this is true.

Country flag

According to pak media our sub was roaming there for 4 days and since 4 days it got detected.. I guess they were trying to shoo our sub off but we took our own time :D

Lugta h Karanchi ka poora maaza loot rahay thay 4 rozz tuk- :hail: :pound:

Country flag

Lugta h Karanchi ka poora maaza loot rahay thay 4 rozz tuk- :hail: :pound:

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
i think they took time to access who's submarine is roaming in there waters...

Country flag

Lugta h Karanchi ka poora maaza loot rahay thay 4 rozz tuk- :hail: :hehe:

New threads

Articles