2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

raheel besharam

i cant understand what is the problem with us indians.....whenever an indian soldier dies i see pakis celebrating even using abuses like kutta jahanam chla gaya,....meanwhile these are the comments of indians on ISPR official twitter when they announced that 7 soldiers were killed

addadad.png

How easily they forget that they beheaded our soldier, cowardly sniped them, killed non combat staff in Uri....

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
i cant understand what is the problem with us indians.....whenever an indian soldier dies i see pakis celebrating even using abuses like kutta jahanam chla gaya,....meanwhile these are the comments of indians on ISPR official twitter when they announced that 7 soldiers were killed
Bro, I was talking to this Indian guy at work about the situation at the border. He said that he was more interested in the notes exchange issue as it affects the common man in India and that it's expected that Army people can die at the border so it doesn't concern him. He is an Indian citizen while I'm not, super dismayed especially as he claimed that his view is what's common all across India :(

raheel besharam

Bro, I was talking to this Indian guy at work about the situation at the border. He said that he was more interested in the notes exchange issue as it affects the common man in India and that it's expected that Army people can die at the border so it doesn't concern him. He is an Indian citizen while I'm not, super dismayed especially as he claimed that his view is what's common all across India :(
Unfortunately it's true bro.....right now they are busy in exchanging notes hardly give damn about soldiers.

One more reason to this is that India has not faced any severe terrorist attack on civilians after 26/11, all the attacks were on military which made civilians think that ye toh army marne ke liye join karte hein. Im not saying all but a good chunc of people have this mentality, they will release the value of army when they will see how NSG saved their asses during 26/11

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Mota is not going anywhere i think. He deliberately disclose the casualties for his extension and little time to wipe out his face spit on by Hindus since surgical strike.

airtel

Country flag

that is not true , Most Indians care about Indian Army & Indian soldiers ..but some people are brainwashed by Gandhi propaganda ............

some people Hate BJP Govt. so much that they are ready to sell their country .

but these type of people are in Minority ..............................majority of Indians dont Give a shit about Pakistan .

airtel

Country flag

View attachment 11625

How easily they forget that they beheaded our soldier, cowardly sniped them, killed non combat staff in Uri....
check their Profiles tweets ..........i am 100% sure they are AAP members or communists .

Bornubus

@raheel besharam

Rassolan Bi widow oartyr Abdul Hamid told Modi about the last words of the martyr when he was going to front leaving his little children behind.

Insan chala jata hai par uske kam (karm) hamesha rah jate hain.

Why i am saying this is that i would trust a Hindustani Musalman like Abdul Hamid any day then these Hindus who posted their condolences on ISPR like slaves.

Captured Paki tanks

hammer head

Country flag
i just saw that pakistanis have uploaded @hammer head 's video and changed the title to pakistanis hitting indian army lol. Look at the desperation...
Although i have not seen that post but dont worry next video wont be uploaded by them as it has a paki flag in it. It makes my day when some poor chap in desperation attempts to fabricate such things very well knowing that its the other way around...Any ways whatever makes then happy.

aditya g

Country flag
View attachment 11626
..........................................JAI HIND
It means the 7 were bumped off by SF team, probably supported by Sikh regiment

That also explains why pak army came.out with the news as they feared IA DGMO will call a press conference before them and declare to the world.

Smart of IA to do the job and leak it thru trusted journos like savant. Now average pakis will be left guessing as to what happened. Some of the smart ones may wonder "can mortars really kill 7 in one go?'o_O

raja696

Dont worry its ok to my surprise I too felt sad with such instances. People became too selfish feeding on black sugar. There are times my best friends discussed among them selves , whats the issue with me. Though I am not supprised with there final conclusion. They decided if human being has no job or obligation they shift there attention to something keeping there brain busy. Lol they made me maniac.

They will never understand. The one who understood, told me not to mind them.

Lol if ever war comes I will see how these sheeps will defend there country with out creating panic.

indiatester

Country flag
It means the 7 were bumped off by SF team, probably supported by Sikh regiment

That also explains why pak army came.out with the news as they feared IA DGMO will call a press conference before them and declare to the world.

Smart of IA to do the job and leak it thru trusted journos like savant. Now average pakis will be left guessing as to what happened. Some of the smart ones may wonder "can mortars really kill 7 in one go?'o_O
I would have never thought of the SF angle. Thanks for decoding this for civilians like me.

republic_roi97

Country flag
@raheel besharam

Rassolan Bi widow oartyr Abdul Hamid told Modi about the last words of the martyr when he was going to front leaving his little children behind.

Why i am saying this is that i would trust a Hindustani Musalman like Abdul Hamid any day then these Hindus who posted their condolences on ISPR like slaves.

Captured Paki tanks

Next up, a Al-Khalid lined up in the same museum :biggrin2:

Country flag
@raheel besharam

Captured Paki tanks

America had gifted Pakistan Patton tanks in the 1965 war.
Patton tank was suppose to be the indestructible tank . The Pakistani
tank regiment consists of 90 or more tanks. All the tanks were destroyed
including 72 Patton tanks like the one above. This was the biggest tank loss
since world war 2 and a major humiliation for Americans .
The Patton tank never was exportable after Pakistanis used it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...yard-of-Patton-tanks/articleshow/48727271.cms

The graveyard of Patton tanks

Bornubus

America had gifted Pakistan Patton tanks in the 1965 war.
Patton tank was suppose to be the indestructible tank . The Pakistani
tank regiment consists of 90 or more tanks. All the tanks were destroyed
including 72 Patton tanks like the one above. This was the biggest tank loss
since world war 2 and a major humiliation for Americans .
The Patton tank never was exportable after Pakistanis used it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...yard-of-Patton-tanks/articleshow/48727271.cms

The graveyard of Patton tanks

I've the honor that a retd 8 Cavalry Brigadier is added on my FB. His father also serves in the same regt and a veteran of 1965 war commanded AMX 13 light tank at that time.

Recently on his birthday he gave a very detailed account of the battle on how our troops made the mincemeat of Paki tanks.

Patton

M 36 Tank destroyer

M 4 Sherman

M 113 APC

According to his account some of the tanks were captured intact and these were so brand new that their Odograph or trip meter shows only few 100 km.

When they were captured their Radio sets were on and Engine Running while most of the Pakis either Ran away or killed like a Bitch :lol:

Abdul Hamid is India's only Tank Ace and probably only few in the World.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles