2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
didnt u see the tweet i posted yesterday about a pakistani sindhi soldier getting killed by indian firing and we are getting to know him by some person called danish on twitter..... this proves they are just hiding casualties
yes I saw... that some Danish service guy .. cool.
Those bastard high ranking Paki faujis ................. not even giving proper final rights to their soldiers

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Those bastard high ranking Paki faujis ................. not even giving proper final rights to their soldiers
They did bury with military honors. I'm impressed how unified their country is though. If it was India Kejriwal would be out there as soon as he got wind of it.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
When did they honour their dead soldiers?????

Best example being Kargil war

Darth Malgus

Country flag
http://www.dawn.com/news/1296291/se...iers-killed-in-cross-border-firing-across-loc

Seven Pakistani soldiers were killed Sunday night during cross-border firing across the Line of Control, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

"Seven soldiers embraced shahadat at the LoC in the Bhimber sector in a ceasefire violation by Indian troops late last night."

Pakistani troops responded to 'unprovoked' Indian firing, and targeted Indian posts effectively, ISPR said.

----------------------------------------------

Looks like they are slowly making it public....

hammer head

Country flag
Strange. Why this time they are accepting toll of 7.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Simply because the Back log from those who have been killed has now crossed the threshold where it can be veiled.The pain is just too much for them and they had to accept it. Expect national sentiments on porki side to flare and they will up the ante and try and push Rahil up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles