2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pakis have dug caves to hide during retaliation. And also they rarely venture outside of their hideouts as there is no risk of infiltration from our side.
So may be their casualties are less than ours
Everybody wanted things to escalate as a form of payback. So far thankfully it has been an measured response.

Point is to let them know the message. Looks like they are receiving the message, that's what matters.

Last time it took them 18 months to receive the message in 2003, who knows how long it is going to take this Time.

Blackwater

Lost one jawan in pak firing, 2 terrorists killed in kashmir

Pak has officially not lost any of its troop after surgical strikes. Why we keep on giving news about martyred soldiers, it makes us feel like losers that only we keep on losing troops

that was my point in my post 630.

our media feel proud showing our causality

shame on indian media

aditya g

Country flag
Pakis have dug caves to hide during retaliation. And also they rarely venture outside of their hideouts as there is no risk of infiltration from our side.
So may be their casualties are less than ours
From where have you gathered such simplistic notions of Pak deployment?

They have to be deployed in matching strength against our forces or we simply occupy it.

With the kind of firepower BSF and IA are dishing out on the border - have no doubt as to their casualities.

Pakis have a total clampdown on casualty reports - but this is detrimental. Few years back there was a leak of Paki casualties across the years which revealed the true extent of their losses.

Have more confidence sir.

sorcerer

Country flag
Two militants killed in Kashmir encounter

Two unidentified militants were today killed in an encounter with security forces in Sopore area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, police said.

The militants, believed to be foreigners, were killed after they were confronted by the security forces during a search operation at village Dursoo near Dangiwacha, 60 kms from here, a police officer said.

He said security forces launched a search operation in the village following specific information about presence of some militants.

The militants opened fire on noticing the movement of security forces, triggering an encounter which left both the militants dead, the officer said.

The identity and group affiliation of the slain militants was awaited as the search operation in the village was still continuing, he said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...r-encounter/story-ZlIyizIsuVn9n38h0It0HM.html

raheel besharam

i think the BAT regiment (majority of pak troops at front line) of pork army is not counted in their official army so they can get away by not officially naming them.

Bhaiyon koi exciting news hai ? @Immanuel @Pandora @Bornubus ( <---Why is he banned? lol)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Media's entire focus is on notes replacement and lines outside bank etc along with US elections. Soldiers dying barely got any attention. So disappointed.....

AbRaj

Country flag
From where have you gathered such simplistic notions of Pak deployment?

They have to be deployed in matching strength against our forces or we simply occupy it.

With the kind of firepower BSF and IA are dishing out on the border - have no doubt as to their casualities.

Pakis have a total clampdown on casualty reports - but this is detrimental. Few years back there was a leak of Paki casualties across the years which revealed the true extent of their losses.

Have more confidence sir.
My sources are electronic media from other side of border and news papers. They have dug a wide network of tunnels along the LOC for hiding as well as temporary stay for infiltrators.
They have strict orders not to venture outside during day time.

They do have heavy and almost equal presence along LOC but they don't petrol the border very frequently like we do.
They spent most of day time in hardened bunkers and tunnels situated just behind the bunkers along LOC

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
My sources are electronic media from other side of border and news papers. They have dug a wide network of tunnels along the LOC for hiding as well as temporary stay for infiltrators.
They have strict orders not to venture outside during day time.
Heard this from Pee Dee Eff members as well. Shame on Congress sarkar for letting situation get this bad. I'm also under the impression that Pakistanis are surely hiding casualties but they are less than ours

AbRaj

Country flag
Heard this from Pee Dee Eff members as well. Shame on Congress sarkar for letting situation get this bad. I'm also under the impression that Pakistanis are surely hiding casualties but they are less than ours
Heard this from Pee Dee Eff members as well. Shame on Congress sarkar for letting situation get this bad. I'm also under the impression that
Pakistanis are surely hiding casualties but they may be less than ours

tharikiran

Country flag
upload_2016-11-10_22-44-17.png

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan today summoned Indian High Commissioner Gautam Bambawale to the Foreign Office to protest over alleged ceasefire violations and use of artillery by the Indian forces, saying that such weaponry had been used after 13 years.

Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry summoned Bambawale and condemned the "unprovoked ceasefire violations on the LOC and the Working Boundary," said a statement issued by the Foreign Office this evening.

"He deplored the use of artill ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
My feel, the plan for unravelling of Pak is already in place and in the realization phase. The demonitization of 500 or 1000 rupee note too is a part of the same plan. This takes away any possibility from Pak to destabilizing India economically during or before any action on Pak. If my gut is right, this time Pak will be partitioned in 5 parts and most importantly China will be shown it's place. It only providence and God's support to our plan that Now we have Trump is US president.
I also feel the entire plan will unravel not in a jiffy but in due course, but it sure will.

raheel besharam

My feel, the plan for unravelling of Pak is already in place and in the realization phase. The demonitization of 500 or 1000 rupee note too is a part of the same plan. This takes away any possibility from Pak to destabilizing India economically during or before any action on Pak. If my gut is right, this time Pak will be partitioned in 5 parts and most importantly China will be shown it's place. It only providence and God's support to our plan that Now we have Trump is US president.
I also feel the entire plan will unravel not in a jiffy but in due course, but it sure will.
How about first we kill their soldiers and drag the dead body on our side and show it to media or just make the videos go viral in social media. Who knows pak is getting banged in border but the awam of pakistan have a false pride which needs to be shattered. Unless they will see mutilated body of their soldiers, they will keep on humiliating us and keep morally supporting napak army on kashmir stance.

go interact with a paki he will say we are killing your soldiers but none ours is getting killed, yes they are stupid enough to buy that crap and this blind faith on army is really their strong point.

Blackwater

some rafi on baki forum

use of laser guided GPS mortars kill 2 indian jawans

Pakistan has procured both laser guided artillery and mortars, according to a source, the targeting of 2 indian rastryia rifles personnel, could be the first operational use of system.

Apparently first use of laser guided artillery was used in Torkhom op.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
go interact with a paki he will say we are killing your soldiers but none ours is getting killed, yes they are stupid enough to buy that crap and this blind faith on army is really their strong point.
We might be winning the war on the border but we are losing the propaganda war for sure.

Don't believe them, their whole country and religion are based on a book of lies

Last edited:

raheel besharam

some rafi on baki forum

use of laser guided GPS mortars kill 2 indian jawans

Pakistan has procured both laser guided artillery and mortars, according to a source, the targeting of 2 indian rastryia rifles personnel, could be the first operational use of system.

Apparently first use of laser guided artillery was used in Torkhom op.
According to army they were martyred in sniper fire..... one indian army officer also said that they killed 3 pakistani soldiers in retaliation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles