2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
Two three things are for sure

A) It's a setback for ISI and it's agents like Dawood, unless a mole had leaked to them the chance of which can be considered as slim since this step was a close guarded Govt secret and it's not Congress in power ( remember nuclear tests?)

B) It's a setback for all those who had concluded political deals in UP since such deals are done by hard cash where it is not favour exchanges.

C) It will be a set for those who now goes to bank to deposit truck loads of cash ;-). They will be identified and investigated.

sorcerer

Country flag
Two three things are for sure

A) It's a setback for ISI and it's agents like Dawood, unless a mole had leaked to them the chance of which can be considered as slim since this step was a close guarded Govt secret and it's not Congress in power ( remember nuclear tests?)
Even if a mole leaked them the info..theres nothing ISI or Dawood can do.
They, ISI and Dawood took decades to pump money to equate the level which they can manipulate the Indian economy and promote terrorism through agents and agencies which was shadow.
It will take them a while to do the same..now that there is checks in place to track the money from abroad and vigil on transactions..this will be hard for them to try again..

The assholes who are seeing conspiracy in it are the ones that should be sent to the border and made cannon fodder for the pak army.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So yes ..containing escalation of pakis are happening..till certain ground works are done over here.
Yeah but by the time that work is done, things might have de-escalated to the point where it's no longer feasible to strike because there is no justification. I'm just really frustrated by the news of daily casualties from the LOC, it is one thing to take casualties in war, it's another to just have soldiers die from shelling and calling it death due to ceasefire violation.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah but by the time that work is done, things might have de-escalated to the point where it's no longer feasible to strike because there is no justification. I'm just really frustrated by the news of daily casualties from the LOC, it is one thing to take casualties in war, it's another to just have soldiers die from shelling and calling it death due to ceasefire violation.
Do you think India needs a "pak escalation" to total it?
poK belongs to India ..and pak occupying it is the only reason we need to total pakistan.
This GoI has a plan and they have set it in action..

pak has escalated it ALREADY with the current GoI..with pathankot and Uri.
paki pigs knows it.

Our soldiers are getting hurt and martyred.. but their sacrifice wont go waste..this time.
It will be a decisive war pak cant avoid or flee.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Do you think India needs a "pak escalation" to total it?
I do actually. Indian economy is extremely global in nature and a war without international support would be catastrophic. Also, public support is very important and people tend to forget about Army casualties during peace time. Anyway, no point in arguing - I hope you are right, I'm just cynical from having seen past government actions during my lifetime. Hope this time is different and I am proved wrong - I will happily eat humble crow in that case.

sorcerer

Country flag
I do actually. Indian economy is extremely global in nature and a war without international support would be catastrophic. Also, public support is very important and people tend to forget about Army casualties during peace time. Anyway, no point in arguing - I hope you are right, I'm just cynical from having seen past government actions during my lifetime. Hope this time is different and I am proved wrong - I will happily eat humble crow in that case.
What Is to notice is the current GoI following up on their tactics to pressure pak and keeping their high handedness when dealing with pak for over an year now with all departments following the same tone.
Such a commitment to strategy is a nice sign and something to be noticed. pakis noticed it.

if paki pigs are worried and squealing at every international level..Indian tactic is working.

aditya g

Country flag
Another 3 pak posts destroyed along with 4 confirmed kills. Unfortunately one mortar round found its mark on a IA vehicle (jeep?) leading to 2 deaths.

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/2-army-jawans-killed-5-injured-in-heavy-pak-shelling-on-loc/

JAMMU, Nov 8: Two Army jawans were killed and five others injured when a mortar shell fired by Pakistani troops hit their vehicle at Janghar in Nowshera sector of Rajouri district, where heavy exchange of shelling and firing took place between Indo-Pak troops during the day while several houses and power transformers, household items and crops were also extensively damaged.

Troops launched massive counter offensive against Pakistan and inflicted significant damage on the enemy destroying their three posts namely Battal, Pimple and Bump across Salhutri between Balakote and Mendhar sectors. Four Pakistan army personnel were eliminated in the counter action that was necessitated to prevent civilian casualties as all these three posts were targeting civilian areas along the Line of Control (LoC) in Mendhar and Balakote sectors for past few days.

Official sources told the Excelsior that an Army vehicle, which was on way from Nowshera to forward posts of LoC was hit by a mortar shell in Janghar area this afternoon. The two Army jawans sitting on front seats of the vehicle sustained serious injuries while five others sitting behind had very minor injuries.

raheel besharam

Lost one jawan in pak firing, 2 terrorists killed in kashmir

Pak has officially not lost any of its troop after surgical strikes. Why we keep on giving news about martyred soldiers, it makes us feel like losers that only we keep on losing troops

Akshay_Fenix

Pak has officially not lost any of its troop after surgical strikes. Why we keep on giving news about martyred soldiers, it makes us feel like losers that only we keep on losing troops
Jawan died in sniper fire. today.

Yesterday, lost 1 jawan and 4 others were injured from pak shelling.

Akshay_Fenix

upload_2016-11-8_16-21-14.png

You think these 5 powerful men are discussing about 500 / 1000 notes being abolished by banks.

These guys don't meet that often, last time they met was in 24th september i.e. 4 days before surgical strikes.

republic_roi97

Country flag
View attachment 11495

You think these 5 powerful men are discussing about 500 / 1000 notes being abolished by banks.

These guys don't meet that often, last time they met was in 24th september i.e. 4 days before surgical strikes.
I guess that they are up to something big here. Ones and for all now Modi needs to end this "mujra" of this terrorstate Pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Right now the penalty on pakis seem to be one Paki post(along with who ever is near it) for every one of our jawan martyred.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Right now the penalty on pakis seem to be one Paki post(along with who ever is near it) for every one of our jawan martyred.
That's a big big blow to already bankrupt nation. I guess, the cost of reconstruction that these retards are gonna be paying for is gonna make them even more bankrupt LOL.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That's a big big blow to already bankrupt nation. I guess, the cost of reconstruction that these retards are gonna be paying for is gonna make them even more bankrupt LOL.
Posts don't cost much, but the cost on paki morale would be higher.

AbRaj

Country flag
Pakis have dug caves to hide during retaliation. And also they rarely venture outside of their hideouts as there is no risk of infiltration from our side.
So may be their casualties are less than ours

Akshay_Fenix

Rawalpindi - November 9, 2016:

Indian troops resorted to Unprovoked heavy artillery shelling in shahkot and Jura sectors in Neelum Valley at LOC this evening. This is the first use of Artillery by the Indians during current phase of escalation. Indian troops also resorted to unprovoked mortar shelling in Kel sector . Pakistani troops are responding to Indians by targeting their defence posts. No loss reported so far. Civilians being specifically targeted. Exchange of firing continues.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&latest=1

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles