2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

tharikiran

Country flag
Post deleted...................................................................

Last edited:
Country flag
Now is the time to escalate. It will put Killary Hilton on the backfoot. It has the potential to tilt the results of the US election. If India and Pakistan are in a 2003 type skirmish, the US will HAVE to take a position, and when that happens Killary loses votes from both sides. If she supports India then she loses jihadi votes, and if she supports Pakistan then she loses Hindu votes. Right now, she has a carefully crafted campaign which has projected her as the lord and savior of all brown people against a 'racist Trump', but the moment a fight breaks out between two brown groups, they will look to her for support and inevitably the disillusioned group will splinter away. I'm not saying the splinter group will vote for Trump, especially if it is the jihadis, but it might lead to them not going out in full force to vote, and at the same time there will be a strong consolidation of Hindu votes towards Trump. It is in this context that I have become restless about the prospect of a peace. Now is not the time for peace. Now is the time to draw blood! We kill two birds with one stone, first, we thrash Pakistan black and blue, second, we have a real chance of preventing Hindu-baiter Killary from ascending to the throne. There will never be a better opportunity than this to escalate, with so many dividends.

Bring out the 155! Nothing else will do. The bombs will fall in Gilgit but the explosions will happen in the white house.
Billary has clearly been a pro Muslim pro jihad supporter her political career nothing to reveal there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcafanboy

Country flag
Chinese Army Makes Incursion Into Demchok Area Of Leh District

". . . Its an eyeball-to-eyeball situation there," says a top government official.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has been engaged in a face-off with the China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) along the Line of Actual Control in Leh district’s Demchok area since Wednesday afternoon, a top government official told The Hindu.

The official said the PLA has come close to the Indian "side" of the LAC and have refused to go back.

It is learnt that some civilian project is going on in the area and China has objected to it.

The face-off comes days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated Diwali with ITBP jawans at Mana in Uttarakhand, the last village on the Indian territory along the border with China.

“They came on Wednesday afternoon and stayed till night. They returned and came back this morning again. Its an eyeball-to-eyeball situation there,” said the official.

This is the first time since the 2014 incident when the Chinese Army came deep inside the Indian territory in Demchok to protest an ongoing irrigation project.

When contacted, Leh's deputy commissioner Prasanna Ramaswamy G. refused to comment on the incursion.

In April this year, residents of Demchok village demanded resettlement due to continued objections by China on laying a drinking water pipeline linking a hot spring to their village.

The ITBP has asked for a flag meeting with their Chinese counterparts.

India and China share over a 4,000 km disputed and unsettled boundary running from Jammu and Kashmir to Arunachal Pradesh.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-china-standoff-in-demchok/article9299943.ece

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Seriously? You do realize that the ceasefire violations have been on for a month in the current episode. It has taken concentrated fire assaults by army to shut them up.

See the article above. Once army killed their spotters and spotter bunkers they cannot continue.
It's not about what is happening, it's about the dissonance between what's happening and what's being shown/not shown on the news. Caffeine kum karo bhai jara, the jumpiness is making you miss all the details.

aditya g

Country flag
It's not about what is happening, it's about the dissonance between what's happening and what's being shown/not shown on the news. Caffeine kum karo bhai jara, the jumpiness is making you miss all the details.
May I recommend you a cuppa or two?

You suggested India employ 155mm guns just to reduce dissonance at your side? Have you considered the consequences if that? But why go there at all, if your current tactics are bearing fruit?

IA and BSF have pit out enough evidence to show the pain they have caused to pak. Just because their media doesn't have access to those area mean we bring in medium calibre guns to the fight. There could be reasons to do that, but not to keep lay persons entertained.

sorcerer

Country flag
###########################################################################

"I am not against killing snakes that try to harm us ... but it doesnt make any scence killing every snake out in woods " is what i mean

coming to UK situation..... UK is not in the brink if sharia law or some imaginary world
how many terror incidnets do you think UK faced in past decades when compared to our country
May be you should check some facts before assuming some thing

our country is more exposed to danger than EU and UK

Please expand the below quote for more explanation

sadly i had to reply to this to simply prove that i am not an UK citizen :india:
I am not putting the facts on UK..

I said... about the civilised part..
To summarize... These scums cant be civilized as we have seen the educated lot turning into terrorist. Thats the point I made..
Rest you galloped to conclusion.

"The country flag shows that you are from UK or atlest let me assume that way."

THis is what I said..I never said you are a BRIT or a UK citizen. I said you log from UK ..I put the UK part to you pointing out the fact that the muslims in UK want Sharia law to be implemented..as a reference to the civilized part and to civilize muslims ...
just to prove the fact that muslims has failed to adapt to an advanced civilization as a counter to your point.

And if you have time..theres a thread dedicated for UK with its terror and the islamization issues created in UK in here..

Last edited:

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
Brothers what do you think this escalation will take turn towards. Will Baki realise it's mistake and behave henceforth? Will it escalate further? If it escalates to what extent the escalation may proceed?

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army’s intelligence unit locates 4 terror pads across LoC

According to a report, the Jaish-e-Muhammad launch pads were situated less than 5kms within the Pakistani side. It added that the Military Intelligence also observed ‘heavily armed men dressed in camouflage’ were seen being dropped at Pakistan's Nur-ul-Islam Border Outpost.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ce-unit-locates-4-terror-pads-across-loc.html

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Indian Army’s intelligence unit locates 4 terror pads across LoC

According to a report, the Jaish-e-Muhammad launch pads were situated less than 5kms within the Pakistani side. It added that the Military Intelligence also observed ‘heavily armed men dressed in camouflage’ were seen being dropped at Pakistan's Nur-ul-Islam Border Outpost.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ce-unit-locates-4-terror-pads-across-loc.html
A perfect target to try out the New Dhanush guns on if any:p

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
May I recommend you a cuppa or two?

You suggested India employ 155mm guns just to reduce dissonance at your side? Have you considered the consequences if that? But why go there at all, if your current tactics are bearing fruit?

IA and BSF have pit out enough evidence to show the pain they have caused to pak. Just because their media doesn't have access to those area mean we bring in medium calibre guns to the fight. There could be reasons to do that, but not to keep lay persons entertained.
I take my words back with an apology let's take away the barbs out of the equation and concentrate on the issue. There are two.

1) Pakistan is hitting us, we are hitting back, since a month, but coverage suddenly went black yesterday and all prime time focused on Rahul, Khujli dharna

RE : why go there at all, if your current tactics are bearing fruit

2) This is where we differ. I think the news has suddenly shut down by the establishment to calm down tempers on our side and make it look like "show's over, get back to your work, nothing to see here". Maybe they have decided not to escalate. Clearly the show is not over as Pakistan has expanded the scope of the escalation, the shelling has been started again, it was trending topic on social media yesterday but the electronic media has shifted focus on other things, like Rahul baba, Kerala gangrape issue and so on.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Meanwhile, America bombs the shit out of pigs in Afghanistan in retaliation to two American deaths and collateral damage includes 30 civilians. F*** yeah Murica!
America is far away from the action. It doesn't have to worry about destablizing the region as much as india does.
This is probably why India is trying to strengthen relations with afghanstan. Additionally afghani are not friend of paks, and they claim a part of pakstan as pashtun land. (Will be useful later? :) )

And killing civilians creates refugees. Plenty of'em
Which countries have the largest refugee population?
Nope it is not USA or even Europe not by a long margin in spite of the wide media coverage and "alt-right" wailing.
In the 2000s it was Iran and pakistan, then after syrian war started turkey and Lebanon caught up.

Currently Turkey, Iran, Pakistan & Lenanon all host around 1.5 M refugees, all 4 of 'em border the war-torn nations.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
America is far away from the action. It doesn't have to worry about destablizing the region as much as india does.
This is probably why India is trying to strengthen relations with afghanstan. Additionally afghani are not friend of paks, and they claim a part of pakstan as pashtun land. (Will be useful later? :) )

And killing civilians creates refugees. Plenty of'em
Which countries have the largest refugee population?
Nope it is not USA or even Europe not by a long margin in spite of the wide media coverage and "alt-right" wailing.
In the 2000s it was Iran and pakistan, then after syrian war started turkey and Lebanon caught up.

Currently Turkey, Iran, Pakistan & Lenanon all host around 1.5 M refugees, all 4 of 'em border the war-torn nations.
If anything, I hate Pakhtuns even more than Pakistani Punjabis. They are historically treacherous and will say or do anything to get what they want. I get that they are not friends of Pakistan and I agree India should exploit them for their gains and use them as cannon fodder but in the end, a pig is a pig is a pig and I will celebrate the extermination of them all.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If anything, I hate Pakhtuns even more than Pakistani Punjabis. They are historically treacherous and will say or do anything to get what they want. I get that they are not friends of Pakistan and I agree India should exploit them for their gains and use them as cannon fodder but in the end, a pig is a pig is a pig and I will celebrate the extermination of them all.
An additional point that I was trying to make: the USA bombing AFG is no cause for India to celebrate, irrespective of appeal of dead paktuns.
A stable AFG is actually in india's interest as of now. AFG was apparently a much better place before the US destabilized it with creation of the Mujahadeen (Brzezinski). But then again AFG being at a geopolitical choke point is more or less destined for instability.
USA hurting Pakistan is good for india, to an extent, but overdone, that too can cause unwanted things for India, esp. region of greater punjab. A fence is not going to keep millions out.

Kabul before Adventures of Uncle Sam and side-kick bin Laden:

Sorry for the OT-ish content guys, that will be the last OT.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
An additional point that I was trying to make: the USA bombing AFG is no cause for India to celebrate, irrespective of appeal of dead paktuns.
A stable AFG is actually in india's interest as of now. AFG was apparently a much better place before the US destabilized it with creation of the Mujahadeen (Brzezinski). But then again AFG being at a geopolitical choke point is more or less destined for instability.
USA hurting Pakistan is good for india, to an extent, but overdone, that too can cause unwanted things for India, esp. region of greater punjab. A fence is not going to keep millions out.

Kabul before Adventures of Uncle Sam and side-kick bin Laden:

Sorry for the OT-ish content guys, that will be the last OT.
Right, I understand it might not be ideal from India's perspective, but I'm an American as well our service men need to be avenged :)

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Right, I understand it might not be ideal from India's perspective, but I'm an American as well our service men need to be avenged :)
Okay..............................................................................................

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Okay..............................................................................................
AFG was apparently a much better place before the US destabilized it
I understand they were doing alright before America intervened but they are brute savages historically who plunder, rape and lie. Here's how they treated Indian POWs in the second Anglo Afghan war which the brutes lost:

They also used an execution method involving urine; Pathan women urinated into prisoner's mouths.[17] Captured British soldiers were spread out and fastened with restraints to the ground, then a stick, or a piece of wood was used to keep their mouth open to prevent swallowing. Pathan women then squatted and urinated directly into the mouth of the man until he drowned in the urine, taking turns one at a time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles