2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Chinmoy

Country flag
Guys stop diffusing the situation. With this soft attitude you are not helping anyone instead you are making us weak.

We need revenge, demand that from Indian Army.

We killed 25+ soldiers of Pakistani Army for beheading Manpeet Singh now we need the same for killing 7 civilians. For India lives of civilians is equal to lives of army personals.
Did IA said that we would not be avenged?

Chinmoy

Country flag
If a poor India defeated Pakistan in three wars and created Bangladesh when the whole world backed pak why can't India the largest arms importer and fourth largest economy do the same today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because dependency of India at that time was far less then what it has today. Moreover do you think war would be fought just like 1971 this time?

Superdefender

Pathetic Indian govt. and oh-so-moral Indian army. Just sit like a clown and count the death of civillians.

Country flag
Because dependency of India at that time was far less then what it has today. Moreover do you think war would be fought just like 1971 this time?
It will be fought much better training and technology have vastly improved. Need better excuse.

sorcerer

Country flag
Don't lecture me. I want to see some action which I don't see now.
Take a trip to the border my friend... and help yourself for the cause of the Indian Army if you can.
For us..we are browsing the Internet peacefully sitting at the comfort of our homes because we all know deep inside that the security apparatus of India in the hands of Indian Army will protect us.

sorcerer

Country flag
Another paki twist!!

The Express Tribune > Pakistan
Army major killed in S Waziristan IED blast

An army major was killed and six soldiers were injured after a roadside bomb exploded during a search operation in South Waziristan Agency on Tuesday, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported.

Major Imran was killed during a cordon search operation in South Wazirastan Agency’s Wana area.

Last week, an army officer was killed and another was critically injured after falling into a ditch on the Motorway near Hazro, ISPR said. The deceased was identified as Lt Colonel Shahid whereas Major Jalal sustained serious injuries when they were going back to Nowshera from Rawalpindi in a military convoy.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1217258/army-major-killed-s-waziristan-ied-blast/

Chinmoy

Country flag
If you are trying to convince me of a peaceful solution do not waste your time or mine.

I never advocated peace with Pakis. I would be more then happy to see them wipe out from earth for better good of mankind. My facepalm is only about what you think and take war to be.
In 1971 too India fought a proxy war with Pakis before engaging them head on. And things are too diffrent now then 71. Just stop comparing 1971 with 2016. You can't achieve the same result with same form now.

Rikky choudhary

14 bakistani post along loc is targeted by BSF today and its heavily damaged after bc porki hizra army attacking civilians in our side

Chinmoy

Country flag
Another paki twist!!

The Express Tribune > Pakistan
Army major killed in S Waziristan IED blast

An army major was killed and six soldiers were injured after a roadside bomb exploded during a search operation in South Waziristan Agency on Tuesday, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported.

Major Imran was killed during a cordon search operation in South Wazirastan Agency’s Wana area.

Last week, an army officer was killed and another was critically injured after falling into a ditch on the Motorway near Hazro, ISPR said. The deceased was identified as Lt Colonel Shahid whereas Major Jalal sustained serious injuries when they were going back to Nowshera from Rawalpindi in a military convoy.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1217258/army-major-killed-s-waziristan-ied-blast/
Safely assume that Major Imran got killed In LOC..............

tharikiran

Country flag
upload_2016-11-1_18-21-29.png

Superdefender

@Superdefender

You wanted to "see" action. Here it is.
Now dont go the AAP way and ask for photos and videos.
Why is weak Indian army not killing Pak civillians!? Only destroying posts - what will happen? And you patriot, you called me keyboard warrior! Come to me and I shall cut you to thousand pieces. I told you not to lecture me. This third class govt. and people like you get my mind sick and want to kill everybody around me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles