100+ killed in oil tanker fire in Bahawalpur

Srinivas_K

Country flag
May their souls rest in peace. What a horrible way to die, exploding oil tankers can happen anywhere.

But,
Its fucking common sense that you must run as fast as possible away from a leaking oil tanker and not towards it with a bucket in hand.
Too much madarsa education, lack of formal education. Pakistan is in a complete mess. :tsk:
The report says some of them are smoking cigarettes.

airtel

Country flag
I am not Posting Photos & Videos ...........but these people died an Extremely horrible death .

Pakis are sharing videos & photos on Facebook .

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Guys, I understand some animosity in light of recent events but celebrating civilian deaths is very distasteful.
nope pakies dont deserve any sympathy or respect heck they arent worth the dump i took in the morning they are not be considered as humans at all.

they are all terrorists and only good terrorist is a dead terrorist all of them support killing infidels and gazwa e hind

Im pretty sure naive and weak hearted though genuinely nice people like you would be split over nuking pakistan if at ever came to that.

personally i would not nuke pakistan if i had the chance to kill them all i would use white phosphorous or Napalm to fire bomb them into ashes and die a painful excruciating death.

nuking pakistan is too good and painless for the toxic shitstain of a country.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
nope pakies dont deserve any sympathy or respect heck they arent worth the dump i took in the morning they are not be considered as humans at all.

they are all terrorists and only good terrorist is a dead terrorist all of them support killing infidels and gazwa e hind

Im pretty sure naive and weak hearted though genuinely nice people like you would be split over nuking pakistan if at ever came to that.

personally i would not nuke pakistan if i had the chance to kill them all i would use white phosphorous or Napalm to fire bomb them into ashes and die a painful excruciating death.

nuking pakistan is too good and painless for the toxic shitstain of a country.
Ok, tough guy. How old are you?

jai_shri_ram123

Tanker for tanker, anyone remember the tanker blast by Pakistan that killed 150+ in Afghanistan diplomatic enclave?

Well karma is bitch, didn't took long for payback whoever (Allah, terrorist, whoever) did this.

Afghanistan bled whole month of Ramadan, hundreds n hundreds of innocent civilians were killed all due to one single nation Pakistan, someone is paying back.

Eid is tomorrow, won't be surprised if it's bloody one for Pakistan, a well deserving one, returning gift from Afghanistan.

Don't have any sympathies for even civilians, they are not innocent, they directly fund terrorists, by Zakat or Tax which is used to fund terror attacks and not only they keep quite but they celebrate those attacks.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Death by burning is the most painful death. There was a blast in my area in which 52 people got burned and 4 of them died. I still remember their screams. Please don't make fun of someone else's loss. They were poor people and they saw an opportunity that would have made their life easier. Please don't make fun of their misery. You all are better than this.
RIP

Global Defence

New threads

Articles