Women In Uniform

Akask kumar

looks like our women in uniform under go less training or we hav lower physical standard for induction of women than foreign counterparts..few look fit but not all..

Zulfiqar Khan

More female Pakistani military pics

A woman in the military female body-building team; competing in a weight-lifting competition

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Did you notice that all paki females in uniforms are poses while pix of Indian women in uniform show them in actual duty. Another ISPR epic fail.

Zulfiqar Khan

Did you notice that all paki females in uniforms are poses while pix of Indian women in uniform show them in actual duty. Another ISPR epic fail.
It isn't from ISPR...

They are pictures uploaded from army personnel to social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The military has little regulations against these, but just now they've been trying to put a stop on these as it can endanger the lives of soldiers or leak out strategic intel by mistake.

It's quite a new, common and rising phenomenon within the Pakistani military. Almost every personnel is active on social media.

Here are more examples.

or videos

I've posted pictures of actual women on-duty, scroll up.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
It isn't from ISPR...

They are pictures uploaded from army personnel to social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The military has little regulations against these, but just now they've been trying to put a stop on these as it can endanger the lives of soldiers or leak out strategic intel by mistake.

It's quite a new, common and rising phenomenon within the Pakistani military. Almost every personnel is active on social media.

Here are more examples.

or videos

I've posted pictures of actual women on-duty, scroll up.
Your "more examples" is all males LOL. Epic fail again. Or I could be wrong all females in pakiland look like males some with beards. Do all pakis have an inherent mental deficiency to answer even a simple question? And I still don't see paki women in uniform on duty. Point me to your actual post which shows candid pix of women on say guard duty, patrol, marches, combat training etc. Dolling up for a pose doesn't count.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles